Old 11-08-2019, 05:19 PM #103581
Модератор

Модератор

You'll never get away now, addict. You're in for a double dose of your favorite medicine. You're a weak jerk off boy who's always looking for more more more. Cumming once while sniffing your po ppers is what you usually do, but you need MORE and you need ME. I'll have your sniffing and jerking non stop while I tease you in my lingerie and stockings. You can't get enough of my red lips perfect ass while you continue to leak out cum from your sensitive dick.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:19 PM #103582
Модератор

Модератор

Am I your sex life now? Am I the only thing that gets you off? I am, aren't I? Do you picture fucking me? You don't, do you? Sure, I'm a hot girl that put on sexy lingerie. and you jerk off to me. But not to the idea of having sex with me. Because that's too hard to imagine. It's not very fun is it? Trying to picture something that would never happen. You know, you used to be able to get off to watching hot girls getting fucked by huge cocks. I don't even get completely naked. You'll never see my pussy. You'll never see it in real life, you'll never see it in real life. What gets you off is me ruining you, isn't it? You saw me on the internet. Maybe you bought one of my clips, maybe you ran across my Twitter. But you wanted to have a little taste. What does it feel like? What does it feel like to pay this hot, bratty girl that doesn't want anything to do with you. And you getting nothing in return. Other than knowing that for a moment, I noticed your tribute. What gets you off is the idea of eternal slavery. There will be moments when you want to stop. stop indulging in your financial domination fetish. But you're a slave to it. You're a slave to the rush of hitting send. Giving me everything that you have. Giving me everything that you don't have. Maybe you'll even open up a new credit card, to give me even more. Reducing you to nothing. And that thrill is irreplaceable. You don't even want to have sex anymore. This is everything. You're addicted. You're addicted to financial domination. You're addicted to me. You're too easy. You're stuck in the cycle, and even when you try to stop, you'll always Relapse-Fantasy. * MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:19 PM #103583
Модератор

Модератор

Nikki wearing a tight silk dress and black sheer pantyhose instructs you to smell her feet and stroke your cock until you cum.
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:20 PM #103584
Модератор

Модератор

Suck it all for me, slut. As you gaze up at me, you notice a bulge under my dress. I reveal a black strap-on and taunt, tease, and order you to suck it, like a good sissy. You wish you had the real thing, but your Mistress is training you to be a more eager, ready whore. Your mouth is only useful for one thing...
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 652 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:20 PM #103585
Модератор

Модератор

Long overdue! Is time to get all high and happy. So fucked up that you end up eating every drop of your cum.
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 17 min 11 s
Size: 538 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:20 PM #103586
Модератор

Модератор

After that time she busted you jacking off in her shower, your Step-Sis Jade Janzten has made you her BITCH. Doing her chores, driving her around, etc but today she makes you kneel down in front of her & tells you to lick her perfect size 7 feet. PU, they're really sweaty and smelly from cheerleading practice. She spreads her toes wide & makes you lick between every one, after you lick up and down her soles. Then you have to scrape her heels with your teeth. What a fucking loser foot bitch she's created. POV femdom and mean girls, humiliatrix Jade Janzten
Models: Mean Girls & SPH

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:20 PM #103587
Модератор

Модератор

I know exactly what you need. It's time for a little sniff sniff and stimulation. You'll clear your mind and experience the feeling of being completely filled. You love listening to my voice and obeying me as I walk you through every step. You feel your body loosening up as I have you breathe in more and more of the Aroma. You crave to be my naughty boy and you anticipate my every word. Experiencing what I have for you is so amazing. You must masturbate on my command. This feeling of freedom and control is so liberating. Breathe deep. Feel my power. You need Aroma and ass play.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:20 PM #103588
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES!*
Take a deep breath, in and out, and hit "play". The journey into mindlessness begins with a deep sniff of p0ppers, as you become mesmerized by my tits covered in nothing, but glitter. In fact, glitter is all I'm wearing right now. Stroke and drool and stare at your favourite thing: tits. You can't help but to become entranced by the vision before you. You can't help but to fall deep under my spell, rendering you helpless, empty of thought, and filled with lust. Watching the shine, the little specks of light dancing all over me. Deep, primal stroking as we pop a couple brain cells tonight, slut.
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 12 min 57 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:20 PM #103589
Модератор

Модератор

Did you know Aroma got popular because gay men used them to loosen their assholes? Well today we're throwing back to that, you're going to loosen that asshole, first with Aroma, then the biggest toy you own. Play along my little slut you're in for a hell of a night.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 10 s
Size: 448 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:20 PM #103590
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile