Old 05-21-2019, 03:13 PM #25011
Модератор

Модератор

You just love getting fucked up for me don,t you? That is why before you even press play your bottle and shot glad will be ready. For this one you also need a butt plug because the moment I get you buzzed you will not be able to say no to my next requests. Clip includes: humiliation, butt plug (obviously for you), JOI,CEI,countdown.
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 493 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 03:16 PM #25012
Модератор

Модератор

Melissa has heard you need helps with your mathematics. So even though you are from a rival school, St Paul's High, she has been kind enough to offer to help you. Even though you have had to meet out of school hours, in your school corridor, she is still wearing her cute little school uniform. As she tries to teach you she cannot help notice you keep starting at her feet. She asks you why but she already knows; you have a strong foot fetish. As you relentlessly stare at her feet she removes her socks for you. You are captivated by her sexy feet & toes. Melissa soon realises the only way she will get you to concentrate is if she lets you play with her feet first. So she lets you sniff her feet, spreading her toes for you. She knows you want more, so she makes you promise if she strips off her uniform & lingerie and lets you play with her feet a little more you will concentrate on your studies.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 03:18 PM #25013
Модератор

Модератор

This is the intense tit worship clip you've been searching for. Soon you will be on your knees for Me, as you're swept into submission and reprogrammed to properly serve and worship My big perfect tits. Including 10 mantras to repeat daily, and subliminal messages that will tap into your subconscious while molding you into an obedient slave.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 53 s
Size: 656 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 03:20 PM #25014
Модератор

Модератор

Default LDBMistress - iwantclips

Models: LDBMistress

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 03:23 PM #25015
Модератор

Модератор

Default LDBMistress - iwantclips

Models: LDBMistress

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 974 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 03:27 PM #25016
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 03:38 PM #25017
Модератор

Модератор

Natalia has just arrived back at Headmistresses office after breaking into rival school St Paul's. She is wearing their uniform accompanied with cute ankle socks and black court high heels. As she waits for Headmistress to return she slowly slips off her heels, dangling them on the end of her toe before letting them fall to the floor, then putting her feet up on the desk and massaging them through her socks. She slowly starts to slip off her uniform, stopping only to slide off her socks showing her perfectly manicured feet & toes. She plays with her pretty feet, spreading her toes and wiggling them, showing her cute bare soles as she sits up on the desk completely naked and her legs spread.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 03:45 PM #25018
Модератор

Модератор

You walk into your mother, Janira Wolfe's room as she is lotioning her feet and getting ready for bed. As she looks up, your mother sees the distressed look on your face and asks you what's wrong. You ask your mother (again) what fucking is, telling her how the boys at school keep talking about it. Your mother reminds you that you have been over this, and you do not ever need to know the meaning of "fucking", because it is not something you will ever do. Ever since she first discovered your raging foot fetish and your disappointing little penis, your mother has known you'll never be anything but Mommy's little foot freak. Fucking cheerleaders is for the popular boys. You know you shouldn't even be hanging out with those boys. So you do as your Mommy taught you and take out your tiny little dick and stroke it for Mommy's perfect soles- all you'll ever get.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 03:46 PM #25019
Модератор

Модератор

Matron is minding her own business waiting for her class to turn up when she spots you hiding underneath the desk in front. She notices straight away that you are staring at her feet that she is slipping in & out of her high heels. She calls you out from under the desk and orders you to slip off her shoes, and you of course obey her like the good little foot pervert you are. You can smell her warm foot scent as you slip them off which excites you, and when she tells you to sniff her shoes you bury your face in them. With her perfect feet with painted toenails resting up on the desk Matron orders you to sniff and lick her sweaty feet, they have been in her heels all day and they are very warm and scented. Make sure you get your tongue right in between each toe, after all you want to please Matron don't you!? As you worship her feet she is clearly enjoying the power that she has over you, and you are such a dirty foot pervert you make a very good foot worshipping slave. However Matron stops you, her class will be here soon so you will have to leave, but make sure you slip her heels back on for her before you do!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 85.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-21-2019, 03:50 PM #25020
Модератор

Модератор

You've been caught, pervert! Don't think I haven't noticed you creeping on me. Those filthy stares could be considered harassment. Now, I don't think you want me to tell the boss there's a predator in our midst. That could cause you to lose your job, end up on unemployment, your wife would leave you... I could essentially ruin your life. If you want to avoid that, I have a solution. From now on, you're going to be my personal bitch. Every day you will obey any number of tasks I have for you. Instead of taking your lunch break, you will come and rub my feet for the entire hour. I know you're a foot freak, so consider this the best punishment you could imagine!
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 587 MiB
Download From AnzFile