Old 03-26-2019, 02:09 AM #6101
Модератор

Модератор

I have to tell you something B***. Its over. Yes, I'm leaving you for a real man who knows how to worship my feet, suck my toes and fuck me until I have multiple orgasms. You really screwed up and now you're losing me forever. Take one last look at my perfect feet B***, from now on you're going to have to make your own dinner. Now get the hell out.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 65.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 02:09 AM #6102
Модератор

Модератор

Whos ready for a Yummy cum filled protein diet! Listen & Obey, You know you crave that cum. Now be a good Slut and Assume the position, Dick in Hand & Lets get started. Pay close attention & Follow my Every Direction. Im wearing a Hot see thru LATEX bikini & im going to make this sooooo easy for you to follow. I do the thinking & you do the (Cum) eating for both of us. Got it, can you say Yummy!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 494 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 02:10 AM #6103
Модератор

Модератор

Naughty neighbor was caught fucking my feet by his wife! She watched you from your living room window sucking, sniffing and fucking my perfect soles! I knew she'd be right over so I left the door unlocked for her! I want her to see what a mess you've made on my feet. Your cum splattered on my toes, dripping down my wrinkled soles. She's been defeated by My feet and now she's going to taste it!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 02:12 AM #6104
Модератор

Модератор

One of my favorite things to do is tease you with my curvy body. It won't take long until your cock is rock hard and you're willing to do anything I say. You know you could never get a woman like Me but just for now I'll let you stare and drool with your hand on your pulsing cock. Another one of my favorite things to do is watch you shoot your load all over your face before you take your fingers and lick it all up!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 02:13 AM #6105
Модератор

Модератор

Beatrice is a lovely Scottish flower, proud BBW with big belly, impressive low hanging 38 M cup breasts, bright areolas and chubby sensitive nipples. Thanks to her warm-hearted and sexy nature we had a fun time shooting when she came to Germany for the first time, gorgeous complement to our super busty gang. Beatrice in a very small black bra, bouncing her impressive melons, smiling down to the camera man, lifting up the small black bra and making her heavy natural tits drop out repeatedly attracted by gravity, swinging and dancing once freed from their tight prison.
Models: Marvellous Maja

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 02:14 AM #6106
Модератор

Модератор

You're a bad husband, your cock is a joke, your friends are hotter than you. by a mile, and you are going to be taught a lesson. The lesson is that all women cheat on bad lovers like you. I've already asked all my friends and its unanimous. You are a just the kind of wimp that's perfect to cheat on. and even flaunt it in your face! I'm gonna show you how I'm gonna line up guys suck them off. Then, I'll be fucking them in our bed! The only thing that turns me on about you is thinking of you jerking off in the corner while I fuck your friends. Goddess Harley Categories: Femdom, Cuckolding, Humiliation, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Sexual Rejection, Homewrecker, Dildo Sucking.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 15 min 12 s
Size: 689 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 02:14 AM #6107
Модератор

Модератор

Your brain needs a good emptying... so many unnecessary thoughts bouncing around in there. You don't need to think. Just stare at me... and relax. Your entire body going totally limp as you stare. Perhaps you're stressed and need to feel EMPTY and fall DEEP for a few minutes... maybe you find yourself already addicted to feeling totally braindead...
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 9 min 25 s
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 02:15 AM #6108
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): We had a wild night last night, and as I roll over in bed & look at you, you decide you want to have sex again. I start talking dirty & teasing you, but you tell me to stop. Something's wrong. You feel like you're going to cum already. I give you a break then I start rubbing myself on your cock, but yet again you tell me to stop. So I button up my body suit & decide I'll just give you masturbation instructions instead. I pretend to be confused but understanding. I talk about what an amazing night we have & remind you how you threw me on the bed... then you're almost ready to cum gain. I act really irritated about it & tell you that you should be embarrassed. Last night all you cared about was fucking me hard, slamming yourself into me, with no thought of how it might feel to me, no consideration for getting me off. For an hour you hammered away, and now you can't even jerk off for a minute without cumming? I ask how it feels to barely be able to control your orgasm now. "Oh, your balls feel like they're about to explode?" I ask. I feign concern, then I hit you with the truth: "It seems I've done my job here." I laugh as I explain that I injected you with a premature ejaculation serum. I show you the syringe. "You don't remember me injecting you? That's probably because you were so consumed with your giant cock & using it to fuck me harder. Apparently you think that impresses women. The way to impress women is to put their needs above your own, and to use a little technique. You have no skills. I had to fake an orgasm just to get you to stop." "So many men are just like you. So my friend & I have made it our life goal to set you straight. My friend cooked up this serum & I go to bars & just wait for "studs" like to you approach me." Now if you want a woman to think you're good in bed, you'll have to work at it because you're not going to last longer than a few minutes inside a woman. Sometimes you'll mess up, come in your pants in front of a hot woman, and you'll get made fun of. But maybe if you stop being such a selfish jerk you'll get in a few thrusts & maybe she won't notice you're a premature ejaculator. Your big dick has always been irrelevant, and know it's apparent to you.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 02:17 AM #6109
Модератор

Модератор

An intense, realistic small penis humiliation experience. Imagine going home with a beautiful Goddess who is patient enough to try to have sex despite discovering your horrifically small cock. She tries & tries, but she's finally so sexually frustrated & angry that you're unable to please her that she spouts off in a stream of verbal humiliation then kicks you out of her house.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 02:17 AM #6110
Модератор

Модератор

Worshipped for centuries, I am the Moon Goddess personified. Come to Me and fall to your knees. Good supplicant, prepare yourself to worship the full moon of your most honored Deity. Pray to My round ass. Worship My full-moon. Stroke your cock and prepare to give your most intense orgasm to My Ass.
Models: Twisted_Knickers

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile