Old 03-26-2019, 10:16 AM #6581
Модератор

Модератор

hey...you know you want to jerk it for us don't you? you can't wait of us to take these bikini tops off can you? you want to see these nice big tits bouncing around, telling you just how to stroke and jerk it for us. Nice and slow...we are going to show you exactly how it needs to be. Come on...jerk...now we want it fast...mmm.
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 10:16 AM #6582
Модератор

Модератор

Oh how I love this time of year. All the festivities, the joy, the SNOW! And I want you to make it snow in here today. You know... I want you to make it SNOW! Okay, so I want you to cum all over your own face. Like it's snowing. Spunk just splattering all over your face, a little self snow facial if you will. I encourage you and tease you with My perfect face and body, telling you how baaaad I want you to cum on your own face!
Models: Dommelia

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 10:17 AM #6583
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: I want you to play a sexy super villainess called The Ice Queen. You'll pretend that I'm a captured superhero whose tied up in your lair. You can be sitting on a chair like it's your throne. You try to seduce me to your side with your sexy body and legs. You say that there is nothing that can destroy you. And that if I don't join you, you'll just freeze me to death. However what you don't know is I've got a secret weapon that can exploit your one weakness which is heat. So I trick you into believing that I've given into you. I say that I want to kiss your feet to prove my obedience to you. So of course you let me kiss your feet. And that is your one fatal mistake. Because I've coated my mouth with a super hot substance. You'll say that your starting to feel hot which is bad because if you get too hot you'll melt. The substance grows hotter over time so you start melting.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 10:17 AM #6584
Модератор

Модератор

you're home from practice early, what's the matter son? not feeling well? Not doing so well in your classes? I know how hard it is being young, I'm sure you're very distracted by all the pretty girls in school. but no.. it's not that. You don't pine after teenie boppers, you pine after me! You long to feel my tits, you fantasize about me, your own mother, all the time. It's why you can't sleep at night. You'd give anything suck my nipples, to run your tongue from my ample cleavage to my wet pussy...
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 10:19 AM #6585
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 363 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 10:20 AM #6586
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: You walk in and say my mom just told me you are dying and have 1 month to live. You mention being flirty that you have noticed last week on your computer you had pictures of me in various bikini-beach pictures. You also mention that you always have seen me checking out your hot ass. You say you purposely wear slutty clothes around the house to tease me. You say why dont we make a deal. You can watch me undress anytime and jerkoff as long as you leave all 5 million dollars to bunny. Nothing to your natural **** or to my mother!!! You want it all!!! You constantly say that your are a brat and want to be spoiled. And have always know that i am in love with you. Say the last month could be your best just sign the will you have with you. As the video goes you slowly strip and constantly mention how hot your ass is. You mention that you always wanted a sugardaddy, but never realized the sugardaddy would be my stepdaddy. Black thong and sexy black bra and heels are all that is left when I sign the will. And you mention that you love being a brat and homewrecker and golddigger. And how I left nothing to your natural ****.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 24 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 10:21 AM #6587
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 10:21 AM #6588
Модератор

Модератор

You've been feening for your Goddess to finally give you JOI orally. Now you can learn how to stroke that dick for Goddess big jingly booty. You are officially allowed to fap endlessly to Goddess Sunshine in a sexy school girl outfit. Enjoy the view of your Goddess as she bends and teases just for you . Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 13 min 6 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 10:22 AM #6589
Модератор

Модератор

Merry Meet! Watch as I tease you by pulling my panty knickers right up, just so tight around my Priestess Pussy Lips. You want me so much. You'll so want to bury your face right into my panties and rub your cock all over them! Blessed Be, Morgana xxx
Models: MorganaPendragon

Duration: 2 min 57 s
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 10:24 AM #6590
Модератор

Модератор

Hi loser paypig.. I'm Goddess Jordi, Well that's the only thing you get to call me, not fucking Jordi Jae or Jordi, You will call me Goddess Jordi.. You only get my attention for now because you just bought this video.. I will now if you don't pay me again so Pay up, I know you just got paid today.. OPEN your wallt, to see ANYTHING on me, Tribute me. You're a pathetic loser, my boyfriend gets to see this for free haha! And you have to pay. What a fucking loser slave. Don't be fucking cheap! hahah 1080p HD! TAGS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS VIDEO: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, MONEY FETISH, MIND FUCK, PRINCESS
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile