Old 04-01-2019, 11:14 AM #7601
Модератор

Модератор

Helen & Melissa are both skipping the second half of their sports lesson and are hanging around in Matron's room claiming to be ill. However Helen soon notices you hiding underneath Matrons couch and calls you out. Helen decides she will have some fun with you and she orders you to come and sniff her sweaty armpit, which you do without question like a good boy. Both the girls laugh at how you do exactly what they say and decide to take it further. They make you bury your face in their sweaty sports socks, their gym shorts & gym panties and any other items of clothing covering their intimate areas. As you make your way around their perfect bodies, sniffing every inch, you can feel yourself getting more and more addicted to their scent, they have lots of sweaty bits and you love the smell of them all! The girls soon realise you are becoming addicted and decide that they shall use this to their advantage, leading Helen to explain how they now own you and you will do exactly what they say from now on!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 6 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 11:16 AM #7602
Модератор

Модератор

You have been sneaking away from your family to see me for several months. You have been telling them that you have to work even though the money coming in seems to be less and less. My perfection makes you weak and I know it. You have showered me with very expensive gifts and exotic vacations without any concerns for providing for your family. They suffer when you spoil me. You have tried to be a good husband the past two weeks spending the holidays with them as much as possible. You even invited family to stay with you for the holidays because you thought you would be less likely to be tempted by me if you were busy doing "family stuff". I know you have been thinking about me for the past two weeks. You even sent me some luxury Christmas gifts in your absence. It's Christmas day and I decide to call you. You quickly answer your phone. I demand you leave your family to spend Christmas with me. You argue with me about how I am breaking up your family on Christmas but, I could care less. I am your substance and you have not had a taste in two weeks. You are on edge and willing to do anything to have one taste. You end up giving in and leave your family on Christmas to be with me. This clip contains: HOME WRECKER, BRUNETTE, LINGERIE, LEGS, Christmas, holiday
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 11:16 AM #7603
Модератор

Модератор

Amy has managed to play a whole hour of netball with two shrunken men trapped inside her trainers, one in each. She is so proud of this torment she has inflicted on them that she has come straight to see Headmistress still wearing her cute netball kit. As she waits outside Headmistress's office she pulls the shrunken men out of her hot sweaty trainers, they are clearly struggling to breathe as they have been pressed hard against her warm feet. She pushes them both in and out of her hot trainers enjoying tormenting them some more, but she soon slips off her trainers as she has other plans in mind. With her cute white ankle socks harbouring all the sweat from her netball class she cannot resist pushing the shrunken men's tiny heads & bodies into her socked soles, making them breath in her warm foot juice. I'm not sure how much longer they will last but Amy is determined to make them suffer and she slips off her socks as she prepares to punish the men even further with her clammy bare feet, toes & soles. As she pushes their tiny heads in between her moist toes it is a wonder they have not suffocated yet, especially when she presses their heads hard into the balls of her feet. However Amy can hear Headmistress stirring in her office, so she drops each of the men into each of her socks before slipping the socks back on her feet and then into her trainers, looks like their torment is not over yet.!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 11:18 AM #7604
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of walking in leather boots and stockings Mistress Ariana's feet need some extra care and attention by her loyal foot bitch.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 968 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 11:20 AM #7605
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring: Lauren Phillips Olivia, Lauren & Laz pulled off the perfect heist & secured the jewels. Once back at the hotel room, Laz assures the ladies that he has a guy who will fence the merchandise for them, and the ladies' suspicions are confirmed: Laz intends to rip them off. Laz was bragging to one of his friends about how he was going to take all the money from the heist, and Olivia overheard the conversation. The two women decided to go through with the caper anyway, as Laz is the one who can crack a safe. Olivia & Lauren distracted the guards, and everything went according to the plan. Now that they know Laz is a liar, they decide they have to get rid of him. The convince him they want to celebrate their big score with a juicy threesome, and Laz is all too eager to participate. The women fuck him silly. But when Laz decides to get rough with Olivia, she redirects his aggression to Lauren who doesn't seem to mind taking it rough. He fucks her from behind, orders her around, and just generally treats the women like they're dumb fuck toys. But they don't mind because they know what he has coming to him. When Laz is getting close to cumming, Olivia proposes that they engage in some erotic breath restriction. It takes some convincing, but once the ladies are bouncing on his cock, he's eager to take a risk. The first few times the plastic bag stays on for only a few seconds, but as he approaches orgasm, they leave the bag on longer & longer, weakening him & preventing his from resisting. Finally they reveal that they knew his plan was to cut them out of the profits, and they're not going to allow him to do that. He must be eliminated. Olivia pulls the bag tight & holds on as she rides Laz & he cums hard inside her. Worn out from all the excitement & lack of oxygen, Laz cannot fight the women & the last thing he ever sees is two foxy redheads staring down & smiling.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 21 min 1 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 11:20 AM #7606
Модератор

Модератор

you love poppers so fucking much. I know how good it feels when you're stroking away to FemDom clips. The way it just fills your body with warmth and tingles in all the right ways. I want you to stroke and sniff exactly as I say. I'm just trying to make sure you feel good, right? Go on take a big fat sniff and just hold it in until I say let go. It just hits you that much harder. Making you weaker and hornier you're desperate to stroke and follow My instructions. you're a desperate loser for poppers! Doesn't it feel good to sniff, stroke and obey?
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 11:21 AM #7607
Модератор

Модератор

Hi loser paypig.. I'm Goddess Jordi, Well that's the only thing you get to call me, not fucking Jordi Jae or Jordi, You will call me Goddess Jordi.. You only get my attention for now because you just bought this video.. I will now if you don't pay me again so Pay up, I know you just got paid today.. OPEN your wallt, to see ANYTHING on me, Tribute me. You're a pathetic loser, my boyfriend gets to see this for free haha! And you have to pay. What a fucking loser slave. Don't be fucking cheap! hahah 1080p HD! TAGS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS VIDEO: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, MONEY FETISH, MIND FUCK, PRINCESS
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 11:23 AM #7608
Модератор

Модератор

Your two hot aunts Stella Liberty and Melissa Jacobs just got back from a sweaty hot yoga class and our asses got such an incredible workout. We show them off to you and confront you for jerking off to our picture we found in your room. Thrilled by seeing you blush at the thought of being found out we tease you with our gorgeous round behinds and urge you to come closer and stare at them in person. Aren't they delicious and tasty? How about how incredible they look in just a thong??? Get over here you little shit and have a sniff of Aunt Melissa's hot ass. Now do the same to Aunt Stella. This may be your only chance! We tease you and make you pull out your dick and wank it to our asses while we tease and encourage you. Now come on our asses while we are still in the mood to play with you. And don't even dream of mentioning this to your mother!!!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 11:25 AM #7609
Модератор

Модератор

It must be hard for the guys who end up behind me at the gym. They lose concentration on their work out because they can't keep their eyes off of me. My ass bounces up and down with the most mesmerizing jiggle. I can't help having a perfect ass, but I will admit... I just love using it to tease the fuck out of men.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 11:25 AM #7610
Модератор

Модератор

You're so lucky, aren't you? You get to worship Me. I'm testing your obedience, I'm building up your stamina, I'm teaching you how to hold back that orgasm for Me. Listen to My voice. I'll tell you when, I'll tell you how, I'll tell you how this is going to go. Your luck may be rising, but your balls and your wallet are going to be drained dry. But it's all for good luck. It's worth the risk, it's worth the sacrifice. it's a sacrifice you must make for your Queen! BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME LOSER! GOODBOYS get Me extra GOLD at checkout: IMAGOODBOY - 15% MARKUP IWANTJENNIFER - 25& MARKUP YOUDESERVEMORE - 50% MARKUP JENNIFERSJERKAHOLIC - 75% MARKUP IWORSHIPJENNIFER - 100% MARKUP ILOVEJENNIFER - 500% MARKUP JENNIFEROWNSME - 100% MARKUP Spoil Me with Gifts: spoiljennifermarie.com
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile