Old 10-27-2019, 09:42 AM #97111
Модератор

Модератор

My silky pur will seduce you into weakness for these hot, young tits. They're perfect. Exactly as they are. I'll tease you with My cleavage while I tell you how a pervert like you doesn't deserve them, but you're still gonna stroke your cock til your mind is numb, getting weaker with every little flash of nipple.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:42 AM #97112
Модератор

Модератор

My ass looks so delicious in this purple latex catsuit. Your mouth will water as the latex clings so tightly to my amazing ass! It's getting so hot and sweaty inside the latex... wouldn't you love to taste my ass sweat? The zipper is just perfect for ass worshipping. I unzip to show you what you'll never have... you're not worthy enough to actually taste. I know you'll be fantasizing about it as you obsess over my royal ass!
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 268 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:42 AM #97113
Модератор

Модератор

Wearing my sexy kit (Neon yellow high heels pumps, garter belt and stockings) that my BBC got me I decided to spoil him and so I did a little tease dance for him and then just sucked on his big black cock and then give him my pussy to do as he wish and then cum all over my pussy
Models: ValerieWhiteSlut

Duration: 17 min 40 s
Size: 1.94 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:42 AM #97114
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
Mandy Flores
Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:42 AM #97115
Модератор

Модератор

Roleplay as the loser nerd as Princess Ivory, the most popular girl on campus, coerced you into foot and shoe sniffing submission.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 839 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:42 AM #97116
Модератор

Модератор

I will strip you naked. I will tie you down. I will blindfold you. I will plug your ears. Soon your mind will break. You will start craving for any sensation. Then, I will touch you. My hand on your body. Like a light in the darkness. You will cum for me. I will use you. I will be your whole world.
Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, femdom, goddess worship, slave training, special effects, sfx, pvc, spiral, redhead.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:42 AM #97117
Модератор

Модератор

What a little pervert! Sitting there praying when in reality you can't get your mind off my sweet little NUN pussy. My pussy is all powerful and weakens your resolve.. Kneel and pray to your true god.
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:42 AM #97118
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to train you - using your cock to train you and obey your commands! It's going to be the perfect relationship. I'll get the very best out of you! You might find it frustrating but it's going to be so incredibly sexy!
Models: SuperiorWoman

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:43 AM #97119
Модератор

Модератор

My hottest tease yet!
In my usual dark, seductive look, I use your triggers, exploit your weaknesses. I get your mind so weak and blank that you can't help but surrender yourself to me. You lie your mind and life at my feet. Devote yourself to me: a hot, powerful Princess. You can't resist me. I am too sexy and too powerful. Submit.
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 667 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:43 AM #97120
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my eager little cum addict. I have fun plans for you today. You'll be stroking and edging your cock over and over again until precum drips from the tip. Then you're going to be a good boy and taste it. Good boys always taste their cum. You'll savor the flavor while you continue to stroke, drip, and taste on my command. All the while drooling over my hot body! Then I have another little surprise for you. You'll have to wait to find out.

Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Orgasm Control, Masturbation Instruction, Edging Games, Findom, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV

SpoilChristina.com
EroticGoddessChristina.com
Twitter @EroticGoddessXX
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile