Old 04-03-2019, 08:16 AM #7931
Модератор

Модератор

It's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you, your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre-exam anxiety, restless energy, or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that - but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along, tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge, milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise, you really do feel more focused!
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 08:21 AM #7932
Модератор

Модератор

You cant take your eyes of me, you know im dangerous, but you just cant run away. Succumbed to the temptation of the Evil, you want to be mine, give me your soul, you would to give up of anything to become my slave, its time to give up your soul, to make a deal with the woman of your dreams, a deal with the Devil
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 12 min 13 s
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 08:30 AM #7933
Модератор

Модератор

Oh you're awake already. I gave you an operation while you were ****. I hope you don't mind. Don't worry! It's a vast improvement from what you had before. You may feel a little pain in your groin area. That because I castrated you. Well that may be an understatement, actually. We removed your entire worthless penis altogether. It didn't work anyway so I know you don't mind. Well...okay so we did a little more then just removing you penis. What we REALLY did was graft a pussy on you instead. You now have a man pussy so just get used to it. The procedure is permanent so there is no going back. If you want to continue to turn yourself into a sissy bitch, well that's up to you. My work is done here. Pussy boy.
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Size: 613 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 08:37 AM #7934
Модератор

Модератор

You can't be my boyfriend but you can be my pet. I actually need a new horse in my stable. You can do that for me can't you? You're so into me I know I can make you do this. Now get on all fours and act like a horse. Don't make me use my riding crop on you bitch. Do it. I have a polo game in a few house and I'm going to ride you to victory. If we lose you will be beaten. The good thing about making you my horse is I can beat you all I want and we won't have any **** rights problems. Now kiss my feet and thank me for finding a use for a pathetic loser like you.
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 08:46 AM #7935
Модератор

Модератор

If you're looking for a video of a hot chick rubbing her hands all over herself for 10 minutes, this isn't the video for you. I feel very passionately about my beliefs and about SIN. I am a Satan worshipper, and I believe you should be too. Follow the same path as I do. Be all you can be. Become fulfilled and gratified; starting today. You are on your knees, submitting to society's expectations of you. FUCK. FIGHT. FOLLOW ME. LIVE. LUST. LEAVE MUNDANITY BEHIND.
Models: MissMarilynx

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 08:55 AM #7936
Модератор

Модератор

Merry Meet! Watch as I tell you exactly where I want you to rub your cock - right upon my full back, shiny, black, panty knickers! Enjoy! Blessed Be, Morgana xxx
Models: MorganaPendragon

Duration: 2 min 29 s
Size: 92.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 09:05 AM #7937
Модератор

Модератор

Wrong turn? Well, how unfortunate! You're in MY forest, you see and now you're stuck here unless you can cum for me to help make soldiers for my evil army. Can you cum to survive and escape the forest?
Models: faedcay

Duration: 8 min 14 s
Size: 490 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 09:09 AM #7938
Модератор

Модератор

A smoking hot blonde is standing wearing leather and PVC. It becomes clear that she is standing in front of her neighbor, who she tied up and gagged, and is now telling him why she is doing what she did. It seems he decided to ignore her advances at a party, and that will prove a costly mistake. No he has to deal with Mistress Brittany. She explains that though she is an innocent looking woman, she is in fact a dom and that femdom is what she does for a living. With that, she explains that no one tells her no and that she always gets what she wants and will from him as well. At this point in time, that means a nice big cumshot. Still in his POV she gets down on her knees and starts to give him a blow job. She tells him just how lucky he is and that all this could have been avoided. She is going to see his cum whether he likes it or not. Of course judging by his hard cock, he just might like it. She then takes things to the next level and lifts her skirt so she can back up and sit on his dick. She starts to fuck him, riding him as he is still tied up. She knows he is getting close and she knows how and where she wants his cum. She gets back off his cock and tells him again how big a mistake he made with scorning her advances. She starts to give him another blow job and handjob and as he cums she lets the jizz fly all over her face. As the facial mess starts to drip and run she tells him once more that she always gets what she wants, and further tells him she will keep him right where he is for a bit to get a few more cumshots out of him. Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, FMO, CMO, Femdom, Femdom POV, Riding, Blowjob, Handjob, Leather, PVC, Facial, Cumshot, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 09:11 AM #7939
Модератор

Модератор

As I tease you with my strong, thick powerful legs you are to remain there like a good boy, doing only as I say when I say. While showing off how strong my thick quads are and sexy svelte calves you will be hypn0tized. So sit back and enjoy. *This was a custom. Name occasionally used throughout.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 57.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 09:14 AM #7940
Модератор

Модератор

tight sexy Rubber Latex Abuse for weak submissive slave! yNow you Ready to do anything i wish, you weak so weak to resist..I want you to fallow My order, I want you to start stroking your horny dick.... I want you to keep pumping that horny cock Then hands OFF....no touching just keep staring at Me... and wait when I let you stroking again....!Horny addicted weak Latex Slave...so now...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile