Old 08-27-2019, 11:28 AM #72931
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty strips out of her bikini to cover herself in caramel, marshmallows, oreos, and m&ms.. Watch her get messy and play in her candy mess! After she cleans off and showers off her mess.. finally playing with her buttplug (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 20 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 11:30 AM #72932
Модератор

Модератор

After he gets fucked by me and Mistress Ezada I decided to fuck him again. Just to destroy his ass. Look at his desperate face when I push my strap-on inside him... Suffer you whore, suffer in pain! I like it sadistic, sadistic and brutal fucking just like this one.
Models: Mistress Lissandra

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Size: 266 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 11:32 AM #72933
Модератор

Модератор

OMFG! That was a quiet night where we weren't suppose to shoot video but Cassandra knew that her slave wouldn't resist so long with those sexy kitty socks! She knows how weak he is so that was just the perfect time to request attention on her feet! She teases him with her boots around his face and makes him take them off to rub her smelly kitty socks on his face! They were really warm and sweaty but she knows that this drives him completely crazy! She makes him lick and sniff her socks before she takes them off to wash them into his mouth! Cassandra also rubs her sweaty bare feet in his face and asks for a foot worship session with her innocent smile! How could you say no to this perfect creature? She makes him lick the bottom of her soles and suck on her toes as a devoted loser slave! This is for sure one of the hottest and sexiest clip with Cassandra in our studio! Hot as Hell!
Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 212 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 11:33 AM #72934
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is not for the faint of heart!
You will need the following things for this clip: clothespins, a rubber band, a big spoon or spatula and of course your Fisst. If you want to see what's under my little skirt and top you are going to have to work for it. I know you wouldn't dare disobey me and I can make you do anything. You are only allowed to stroke when I say and for how long I say. I have a special surprise waiting for you towards the end of this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 19 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 11:33 AM #72935
Модератор

Модератор

It's your special day loser , oh soooo special . You have the perfect Goddess to deliver your present ...... Don't get excited, C*** it's the present of pure humiliation , I'll keep you guessing till the end what it is. I guess we must conjure up a birthday tasty treat too ... So much tease for a dumb fucktard like you .... And the gift of verbal HUMILIATION , truly a birthday to remember , ahhahaah!!!!
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 4 min 58 s
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 11:34 AM #72936
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty teases you by sucking on an ice cold popsicle in her Valentine's day lingerie... Don't you like the way it sounds when she licks, sucks and slurps it? In and out of her mouth like a ... you know what.. Very audibly pleasing if you like and enjoy sucking and slurping sounds Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 5 min 55 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 11:36 AM #72937
Модератор

Модератор

You're not a real man. Paying brats online is better than sex â€" maybe because you don't get any pussy, or maybe your brain is fucked up. Nothing is hotter than being put in your place by being drained. But some of you have decided that it's a problem… that it's something that's taking away from your life. Hot brats do take from you, but the orgasms that they give you because of it is something that's incomparable to anything else. You binge, cum, then run into hiding, ashamed of how much you spent. So why don't you make a little attitude change? Make financial domination your life, not just a part of your life. Yes, a findom lifestyle, as in every aspect of your life is defined by paying Me. And not just paying Me from time to time. Every morning you wake up to start your monotonous day, getting ready for work, remind yourself that it's for Me. Yes, every paycheck that you get from your boring job… most of it will be dedicated to Me. Think about how hot that will be. You, sitting at your desk, Slaving away with the thought of Me in your head. Your cock will get hard in your pants as you work, knowing that you will only be allowed to keep pennies from your paycheck. Just enough for basic necessities, while you work for your Goddess. I think you'd like that. I think you deserve that. All losers should work for Me, and you shouldn't be ashamed of being a paying loser. Don't hide away after you pay. Dedicate yourself to that desire, and to Me. It'll make everything better. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 11:46 AM #72938
Модератор

Модератор

Q-tip or urethral sounding plug? What is it gonna be? After this much training with me, you're almost a pro, so just make sure to have some lube ready and I'll decide the rest...
Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 11:52 AM #72939
Модератор

Модератор

Out with my Step-Sister for some weekend shopping, I decided to show my exhibitionist side which has been so popular among viewers. You'll see my in some quick clips shot from my little Step-Sister Emma, running around in the car, onto the parking lot, and eventually into the store where I do my main performance in a dressing room while trying on some outfits. Once in the dressing room I bring out my lovely dildo for some quick play time. I then take a few minutes to try on some cute outfits and tease the camera, eventually bringing out my toy again for a lovely finish. If you've ever enjoyed any of my voyeuristic videos from my library days, then this is for you!!
Models: GingerBanks

Duration: 17 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-27-2019, 11:53 AM #72940
Модератор

Модератор

My favorite way to make you eat your own cum is ending where your legs are up and your hard throbbing cock is aimed right at your face. You are such a good cum guzzling slut for Goddess and will do anything to please me. Well today I want to challenge you to jerk the WHOLE time with your legs up and your cock aimed right at your face. I want you to go back and forth from watching me on the screen, and staring at your cock aimed right at you loaded and ready.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile