Old 12-28-2019, 01:42 AM #118461
Модератор

Модератор

Default Little Obedient Cum Slut - Mystie Mae - iwantclips

Little Obedient Cum Slut - Mystie Mae - iwantclips

You are going to listen to every word that comes out of my mouth today. I'm going to tell you exactly how to stroke your cock, I will give you a countdown and tell you when to cum, and I will also tell you when you need to eat all of your cum. You will also be repeating a mantra that I tell you to say at some point during our time together. You better listen and do everything I tell you to do, including the mantra if you want to be my obedient little cum slut..
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 01:51 AM #118462
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 58 s
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 01:57 AM #118463
Модератор

Модератор

Default Maximum Stupid - Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

Maximum Stupid - Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

Stare, listen and get stupid!
(Echo Effects)
Goddess Charlotte Stokely
Categories: Femdom POV, Masturbation Encouragement, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Pantyhose Stockings, Shoe Fetish, Shoe And PVC Boot Worship, Legs Fetish, Ass Fetish, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck.
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 461 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 02:07 AM #118464
Модератор

Модератор

Default BTS Interview BallBusting ! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

BTS Interview BallBusting ! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

I had my camera rolling during the whole BallBusting interview, See here why he was so scared of ME - JASMINE MENDEZ & why we had to cut so many times
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 822 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 02:12 AM #118465
Модератор

Модератор

Default Completely Owned By Goddess Kira FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Completely Owned By Goddess Kira FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom Clip: Completely owned by goddess Kira. I am just thinking of you, messaging you, loving you, complaining about my wife to you, worshiping you, eagerly waiting for only your reply. It means completely owned by you. I have no choice but to obey you. You make me feel free from wife. You make me do whatever you tell. And I do because I love you more, goddess Kira is everything for me.
Clip Contains: goddess worship, home wrecker, slave training, shoe licker, mind fuck, femdom, heels, legs, domination, findom, redhead, pov, spiting, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 888 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 02:15 AM #118466
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Love Being Humiliated - Mz. Kim - iwantclips

You Love Being Humiliated - Mz. Kim - iwantclips

The dirtier you feel, the hotter it is. What delivers the hottest orgasms? Being totally submissive to Me and being humiliated by Me. I'm going to make you do some depraved things, and you will love every step. Like, I'm going to pour this delicious soda right down on the floor. And if you want to quench your thirst, you'd better lick it all up, after I mix it in with the dirt of my heels. Then you're going to follow Me into the bathroom. And no matter how clean a bathroom looks, it's never really that clean. There's always Yellow Juice on the floor. And you're going to lick that up. You will feel so intensely humiliated, but you'll just want more. And in the end, when I tell you to cum on the toilet rim, that's what you'll do. You'll lick up that nasty toilet seat, along with all that cum, and you'll love eating it. Like whipped cream on a Sundae. There is bonus footage at the end for an extra humiliating surprice. For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 19 min 31 s
Size: 822 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 02:15 AM #118467
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Whole World FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Your Whole World FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

I will strip you naked. I will tie you down. I will blindfold you. I will plug your ears. Soon your mind will break. You will start craving for any sensation. Then, I will touch you. My hand on your body. Like a light in the darkness. You will cum for me. I will use you. I will be your whole world.
Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, femdom, goddess worship, slave training, special effects, sfx, pvc, spiral, redhead.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 02:18 AM #118468
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hardcore Anal/Pussy Fucking - BlondeFreya - iwantclips

Hardcore Anal/Pussy Fucking - BlondeFreya - iwantclips

Costum release "Pl Fuck me" 27min of horny lust & sinfulness Hard Anal/Pussy Fucking for Kenroy,a loyal regular costumer who knows what I he like & what I like..because it's a combo if you want it to be real & hardcore. Only 1 rule I was given:To say" Kenroy Fuck Me" when I really could feel it building up.Thats it,nothing else..so all is my pure lust guiding me. This costum video is VERY hot..I do it all..& I feel it all very deep & good.I cum several times with anal cum juices & big deep wet pussy orgasms I fuck my ass & pussy harder,deeper & faster. I don't think its a problem for you,but still I set the price very low. because me saying "Kenroy Fuck Me!" sometimes in this clip,you will be focusing on the naughty action going on Im sure. I cum so big & much in this video that I was horny for days after I recorded it. Dont miss out..Get yours now! I will make you explode harder than ever before...I'm such a good girl. #Anal #Hardcore #CumJuices #BigToy #HornyMilf #PussyFucking
Models: BlondeFreya

Duration: 27 min 28 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 02:25 AM #118469
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Bailiff - Auntie Trisha - iwantclips

The Bailiff - Auntie Trisha - iwantclips

I had opened up a Happy Endings Massage Parlour as part of Trisha's Franchise chain but I had not been doing that well and the landlord had been chasing me for the rent and sent a bailiff round from the James company to seize my assets. The Bailiff soon realised I didn't have much in the way of saleable assets so we did a bit of negotiation and he was happy to receive a massage as payment, so I got him stripped off and on the bed and I got to work on his assets. I gently rubbed oil into his back and thighs and his Pert Little Bottom before turning him over and getting to work on his very stiff and very large cock, I massaged the oil into his balls and pulled back his foreskin and rubbed oil into his bell end. He was getting very excited indeed and soon had loosened my dress and was fondling my big juicy tits which I made good use of by giving him a Tit Wank but I just couldn't wait any longer I just had to take his throbbing knob into my mouth and deep in my Throat. I sucked his cock until it was ready for me ride, so I slipped off my knickers and climbed on board and started to fuck him reverse cowgirl and there was no way I was getting off in a hurry and when I briefly did it was just to turn round so he could fondle and suck my breasts while thrusting his cock deep inside me. Time to fuck me doggy so I bend over ready, my wet Cunt still dripping from the fucking I had already received and then I am entered from behind and fucked wildly as I yelp and beg for more, then I am laid on my back and fucked in the missionary position until at last he is ready to cum and I lick and wank his cock until he shoots his load all over my face and neck. Savana xxx
Models: Auntie Trisha

Duration: 31 min 6 s
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 02:30 AM #118470
Модератор

Модератор

Default Crossed Leg JOI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Crossed Leg JOI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

I'm gonna give you some Really hot instructions for stroking your cock. I even have one here to lead by example. I want you to get your cock nice and lubed up and start slowly rubbing it up and down, just feel your cock in your hand as you let everything else go. It's just Me and you.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 47 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile