Old 04-25-2019, 03:00 AM #15491
Модератор

Модератор

You will get into the loser position. You will shoot your loser load into your mouth. Cum only belongs in your own mouth. Get ready to be humiliated until you jizz into your mouth. Hear me mock and laugh at what a loser cum eater you are. This clip contains elements of cum eating instructions, humiliation, CEI, cum eating, post cum Torment, laughing, brat girls, sub abuse, masturbation humiliation, cum in mouth, mind fuck, slut training.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 03:01 AM #15492
Модератор

Модератор

What is it with you and bratty girls? Looks like we are your biggest weakness. Especially a beautiful, busty girl like me. I drive you crazy. You know I'm spoiled and used to getting whatever I want whenever I want. That's what you love about me. You love hot girls telling you what they want you to do. I don't even have to seduce you to get you under my control. You'll hand me your wallet with no resistance, this perfect body of mine just gets me whatever I want from men. Imagine, how hot would it be to go broke for me… Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" â€" 50% "HumanATM4U" â€" 200% "iLoveFindom" â€" 500% "All4MissA" â€" 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 03:02 AM #15493
Модератор

Модератор

Uh oh. you don't look so good. Can't you feel your body aching? Your heart pounding? You're all flushed. I can see it in your eyes. You've got that Horny Boy Fever. And there's only one prescription for the Horny boy fever. and that's a big fat load of cum in your mouth. It has all the right vitamins and minerals to make you well again. Nothing's going to make you feel better until you swallow that sweet sticky load of B*** gravy in your mouth. you know. for medicinal purposes. You better call in sick and stay home with me naughty boy. Come get your medicine. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: You've been sick for so long now maybe you don't even feel the symptoms anymore. but believe me, you need to take your medicine. Your body needs it. You want to feel normal again? Then do as I say and start stroking your cock. Squeeze all that precum out of your dick and lick your fingertips. Now edge yourself over and over again so we can get the medicine you need **Cum eating Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Precum Eating, Cum eating encouragement**
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 29 min 1 s
Size: 2.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 03:02 AM #15494
Модератор

Модератор

This video features me showing off my beautiful toes while wearing my high heel wedge flipflops. I will crouch down so that my toes spill off the sides of my sexy shoes and tease you with my feet.
Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 03:03 AM #15495
Модератор

Модератор

Multiple Countdowns. Ruined Orgasms. Endless edging. Sensual stripping until I'm completely naked. CEI Foreplay. Sweet, teasing verbal seduction that amplifies your craving for cum with each word. Double binds. Cum Play. More than one chance to go through with it. This clip was as exciting and fun for me to film as it will be for you to watch. This clip has it all. It will make you swallow that delicious cum - and, in the end, that's all you need to know.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 26 min 14 s
Size: 685 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 03:03 AM #15496
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is specially made for my big (or little) black dick boys, you know who you are- always wanting my thick thighs and fat ass in your face. MY FAT PUSSY, ASS, AND THIGHS ARE BOUNCING THROUGH THIS ENTIRE CLIS BEGGING FOR MORE BLACK DICK, I WANT IT DEEP IN MY ASS AND PUSSY, DONT HOLD BACK JUST GIVE IT TO ME THAT BIG African COCK SLIDING DEEP IN ME HARDER AND HARDER OH I FUCKING LOVE IT Your suck a dirty black man with a filthy mind and nasty thoughts of what you will do to my white pussy just tear that mutherfucker to pieces fuck my white pussy with you black shaft shoot your black cum in my holes
Models: Naughtynikki777

Duration: 8 min 34 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 03:04 AM #15497
Модератор

Модератор

Part 1 of 3 from a Custom Video: Tia Cyrus and Nikki Delano return as sisters bound to serve the Beast. He drags them into his dungeon and shows them the Torment tools by which he will break them. The sisters can only moan in terror as he caresses their faces with his steel claws. First he suspends them in bondage to hang like meat and slowly drain their will. Next he binds them together, hair bound to the ceiling and metal hooks in their pussies, and begins the degradation: They suck on a double-ended dildo while he whips them and shocks them. When they fail this task he puts nipple clamps on them and whips them again while they must prance like trained ponies. When he is certain they have lost all sense of dignity or even self it is time to move on to even more cruel torments…
Models: provillain

Duration: 21 min 34 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 03:04 AM #15498
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 03:06 AM #15499
Модератор

Модератор

1080p Video Quality I just woke up from a wonderful night with Daddy and I wanted to tell you all about! He came into my bedroom while I was getting undressed for bedtime, and he noticed the pretty panties I was wearing. he says they make me look like a big girl Daddy bought me a pretty dildo and gave it to me, but I was too dry to play with it! So he rubbed my pussy for Me until I was wet enough to take it! Once I got it in, he helped fuck me with it and I moaned out "DADDY OH DADDY!!!"
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 03:07 AM #15500
Модератор

Модератор

I always get what I want and what I want is for you to lick up your cum. I want your tongue sliding up and down your hand licking up your worship load. I want you licking each finger after my body drains your balls. My hot and sexy CEI will leave you with no choice but to give me exactly what I want. This clip contains elements of Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, CEI, CEI Encouragement, JOI, CUM Countdown, Sensual Domination, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Bra & Panties Tease.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 1 020 MiB
Download From AnzFile