Old 06-11-2019, 07:22 PM #35491
Модератор

Модератор

Hi loser, I just got back from the gym. I had a great workout and now I'm going to make you worship My sweaty feet. It's your lucky day,look at how beautiful my feet are. My soles are so soft. How do they smell? I know you love smelling My sweaty feet. The aroma makes a foot bitch like you so weak.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:22 PM #35492
Модератор

Модератор

You are weak to my Shiny body... shiny makes you my slave... Shiny makes you hard... Shiny makes your cock twitch. You cannot resist my Shiny trance I will put you into a deep Mesmerizetic state, you will sink deeper and deeper, mesmesised by my glittering crystals. Nothing else will matter... except complete servitude.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:23 PM #35493
Модератор

Модератор

I start the clip wearing sexy booty shorts and a crop top, beckoning seductively for you to follow me. We walk a ways, as I show off my gorgeous booty. I stop to pick something up, tie a shoelace, etc., to tease and seduce you deeply. Then when we reach my room, I leave you, saying I'll be right back, and when I return, I am wearing a strap-on. "I like guys who are adventurous". I start out sweet and encouraging, and give you instructions. "Open your mouth wide, now put your lips around around my cock, just the tip... that's it" (name used in clip). Things start getting harder and faster, and by the end I am barking out orders, and calling you "bitch", and really ramming it down your throat. The end is a surprise, cum inside and see this hot coerced bi tease. Consists of: Femdom, Female domination, coerced bi, strap on, realistic dildo, cock worship, strap on, strap on worship, female supremacy, ass worship, goddess worship, body worship, bi sexual, bi sexual encouragement, cock sucking, sucking dildo, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, ass domination, femdom pov, crop top, botty shorts, denim shorts, f0rc3d bi, bj training, blowjob, femdom blowjob, blowjob training,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 13 min 25 s
Size: 1.89 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:23 PM #35494
Модератор

Модератор

Some beautiful close-up POV shots of a German girl dipping her feet in and out of flip-flops and generally shoeplaying.
Models: FTMV Productions

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 488 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:23 PM #35495
Модератор

Модератор

My feet control you in every single aspect of your life. Anything I want I get with just a glimpse of my feet. You cant help but ache to be disciplined by my feet. They train you into becoming the most obedient slave possible. Jerking to my soft, wrinkled soles is something you do mindlessly. My toes make you tremble with excitement and my arched petite feet edge you relentlessly. Come here, smell them. Inhale that sweet aroma of my perfect feet. Makes you hard, right. Drop your trousers and jerk your cock for me. Back and forth, tug it for me as I flex my soles, spread my toes and show of my high arches. Wouldn't you love to blow your creamy load all over my barefoot right now. Well next best thing is all over your computer screen as I shove my feet right in your face. Cum for my feet.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:24 PM #35496
Модератор

Модератор

I have teamed up again with the stunning Miss Tiffany Naylor to do our favourite thing...Fuck you up on poppers. We are going to make you are poppers pig just as it says on my on the bottle of poppers I have. We are going to control how you inhale them also with a rhythmic breathing technique too which is bound to get you all dizzy, woozy and under our spell as we weaken and weaken you into submission.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 7 min 47 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:24 PM #35497
Модератор

Модератор

Clarakitty teases you in this recording of her cam show, dressed as a genie she plays with her tits and teases you with her see through harem pants. She plays with her pussy and asshole for you to see, using her vibrator, fingers and dildo to please herself.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 24 min 14 s
Size: 2.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:24 PM #35498
Модератор

Модератор

Princess instructs you on how she wants you to stroke your cock, you just wanna stroke and cum for your princess! Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Size: 584 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:25 PM #35499
Модератор

Модератор

Roleplay as the loser nerd as Princess Ivory, the most popular girl on campus, coerced you into foot and shoe sniffing submission.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 839 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:25 PM #35500
Модератор

Модератор

Donnie Rock has been waiting in this dentist office forever, he can't believe how long it's taking. But the wait is made more tolerable when he notices Cassidy Klein a few chairs over. She's playing with her shoes, dangling them from her feet. Donnie has always had a thing for feet and hers look so small and perfect. He musters his courage and moves to the seat next to her. She notices him at once, and she starts rubbing her socked foot on his leg, then on the crotch of his sweat pants. Donnie can't believe his luck, this girl is coming on so strong! She gets both feet out of their socks and asks him to pull his pants down. He looks around unsure but they are the only two people in the waiting room so he goes for it. She begins jerking his hard cock with her feet. His dick feels so good between her high arches, she spits on his cock to lube it up and really works his cock. Every once and a while he grabs her feet and fucks them. But finally he can no longer hold it in and cums all over her toes. She licks the cum from her feet excited to have this chance sexual encounter. Donnie is in a orgasmic haze his pants still down when they call his name, time for the dentist!
Models: Slamdog Film

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile