Old 06-05-2019, 03:11 AM #2131
Модератор

Модератор

Video starts out with me all dolled up and turnin you on with some of my sensual and sexy dancing thinking I am just gonna be doing a sexy striptease for you..when I fart I cannot believe it I act like nothing happened and keep going hoping you couldn hear it over the musicbut you 100% didand then it happens AGAIN I am so embarrassed and tell you I am sorry I don know why that keeps happening! (I do its cuz I need to fart BAD I def have something brewing!) but..it turns out.. you like it. You ask me not to hold them in anymore so I don and let them out during my dance while I am finishing up the song.. then I totally cut the music If you like my farts youre gonna get them.. you have unleashed the beast hehe. I get undressed I want to fart RIGHT in your face and have you smell them.. I want you to inhale them. I get real nice and up close and fart right in your face laying on my back.. and when I am farting on my stomach and doggy I tell you to get your nose between my ass crack. You are just eatin up my huge and loud stink bombs. I was not expecting this at all but I had so much fun ?
Models:

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 03:13 AM #2132
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me tell you how im going to train you to eat my shit, i make you sniff my arsehole then i finger it and suck my finger.
I then shit right infront of you before telling you and showing you how i want you to sniff it, lick it and taste it.
Afterwards i stand infront of you and shit some more directly in your mouth before smearing it all over my arsehole.
Such a good Toilet Pig
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 03:13 AM #2133
Модератор

Модератор

Models:

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 03:15 AM #2134
Модератор

Модератор

Pee-whew! ? What a bunch of stinkers! Ever want your fart vids to just be a compilation of NON-STOP farts? No dialogue, no breaks in between, just a hot girls plump, thick ass bursting with gas, ripping fat ones right after another? Then THIS is the fart vid for youending off with a nice wet bubbly shart ? Youre gonna wish you were the one to catch all these naughty stinkers on camera! ?
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 1 min 48 s
Size: 291 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 03:19 AM #2135
Модератор

Модератор

I have now been wearing my poopy panties around the house for several hours. The smell of my shit, and the warm squishy mess rubbing against my asshole and cheeks is really turning me on. I set up my fucking machine, and point it at my face, letting my face get fucked while I rub my clit. I am sooo wet and my dildo is covered in my slobber. I really wish it was your cock about to enter me. I then get in the doggy-style position, spreading my shitty ass cheeks apart, and move the crotch of my panties to the side. I take a nice, long piss on my pads before I am penetrated. I kneel in my piss and shove the cock inside me and let my pussy get pummeled, moaning in pleasure.
After the big dildo is covered in my pussy juices, I pull down my undies, and put the tip in my ass starting out slow, then putting it deeper and deeper, increasing the speed of the fuck machine faster and faster! Letting it loosen up my shitty asshole and get messy with my soft poop that remained inside me since the last big shit! I flip over on my back and stick it back into my asshole, lifting up my shitty panties to show off the mess ? I get fucked sooo deep and fast and rub my hot, wet clit until I am cumming into the panties! then I take them off and place them underneath the dildo and squirt all over the big COCK multiple times, juices running down the dildo and soaking into the panties. Afterwards, the panties are wrapped up and ready to be brought to the post office for a Buy my poops and pees, Wrapped up in my undies order ?
Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 16 min 28 s
Size: 366 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 03:23 AM #2136
Модератор

Модератор

4 good old fashioned poops, just bending over and letting it all out <3 Grunting and soft moans of pleasure while I push them all out my tight, cute little butthole and then zoom on in with those close-ups of my thick turds that I know you love so much
Old 06-05-2019, 03:33 AM #2137
Модератор

Модератор

Young Alina pooping in the car 11
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 7 min 31 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 03:36 AM #2138
Модератор

Модератор

I wanted to get fucked but that little dick is a waste of my fucking time. Say it. Say you have a little dick. You know you do. Thats why your face is in my ass. Instead youre going to eat my shit toilet bitch. I only fuck real dicks. Nobody wants that little thing. Youre my toilet bitch now. The only place Im going from now on is your fucking mouth.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 13 min 9 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 03:45 AM #2139
Модератор

Модератор

I have suck a big beautiful Goddess Body. I love my big beautiful belly and huge hanging breasts. The shape of my curves make me feel like the Goddess of Sex and Scat! My body is beautiful and my big round belly is the best part!
I love smearing fresh warm loads of shit on my big, beautiful belly! I wish I could sit in a public square somewhere and have people from all around come and smear my belly with their shit! I would look so beautiful like that!
After I smear my belly I move on to my big boobs! I cover them with my fresh warm poop! I get up on my hands and knees and let my belly and breasts hang down.I love to shake my big Goddess body and feel my womanly parts shake and sway! They look so sexy smeared with my shit and shaking under me!
I love being beautiful Goddess with a big, sexy belly!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 03:52 AM #2140
Модератор

Модератор

Im about to leave for school, but Im SUPER gassy! Oow, my belly hurts! Im stressed out, cuz Im gonna be late, but I can go to school when Im this gassy~! I panic and start farting, and before I know it Im blasting off huge farts in my clean white panties and even staining them! I pull them down, let out some big nasty fartsand my farts launch little poo nuggets right out my butthole and onto the floor! Oh my goodness!!
I cannot BELIEVE this is happening, what a nightmare! I don have time to clean up Ugh, and they STINK, too! Smells like bad eggs >_< I fart and fart and fart until I just can't take it anymoreI HAVE to go to school! I put my fart stained panties back on, and plan to blame the turds on the floor on the dog when I get back homeI just hope my gas dies down before class starts! It's hard to stay hopeful when I'm still farting on my way out the door!
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile