Old 07-18-2019, 02:41 PM #58731
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm a perfect female. Something that you can never touch. Never can see for free. I 'm here to be stared at while you jerk off and pay for it. I 'm untouchable. You 'll get to reach out and touch this perfection. I will tease you forever about it too.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 21 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:43 PM #58732
Модератор

Модератор

Surprise! You 've been shot by your wife 's girlfriend! I decide not to fuck you like my other victims...until you change my mind by shooting me twice that is. Suddenly you seem a lot more manly. Unfortunately , not only did you miss my vitals , but the rest of the bullets are in YOU. Your wife will have no problem patching me up , though. In fact , she 's watching now! Wave! We 're on the FFA webcam network where women all over the world can watch live while our girls take guys out and ride them until their hearts stop , which is soon for you. I 'm going to make your heart pump until it can 't any longer. Then , once you croak , I 'll cum loud and proud! LOUD AND PROUD!!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:43 PM #58733
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip : You are my wife wearing a casual outfit bare lips.I awake and you 're coming to tell me you 're off to go to work and just before you 're about to leave you become possessed by a succubus and transform into a succubus. After the transformation you tell me that you think you 'll like this body and that you 'll keep it and say that the wife I knew is now gone forever and you 'll use your new body to dominate the world but. The take over has drained you and that you need to regain your strength by having sex with me to drain me and steal my soul. You use your powers to **** me on my bed making me unable to move then get on top of me rocking back and forth grinding on me to drain me and then occasionally leaning in for closeup kisses that with each one giving you part of my soul. The clip ends with you completely draining me then lean in for one final long kiss to steal the last remnants of my soul.
Clip Contains : transformation , monsters , succubus , cowgirl sex , sfx , special effects , catsuit , femdom , brunette , redhead , custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:44 PM #58734
Модератор

Модератор

Yes? No? Maybe... find out , little minion! I know you want to stroke , but you know you need my permission to cum. So watch my cock -teasing video and find out if I 'll let you squirt for me.
Wearing sheer lace lingerie and pantyhose stockings with gorgeous high heels , I 'm the pin -up Goddess of your wet dreams. Of course you want to cum for me! But ultimately , your cock is mine and so is your orgasm. I 'll make you personally request permission to cum so that you may earn the honor of orgasm for my beauty. This is how you become a good slave!
(1920x1080p HD wmv - Shot on my Canon XA20 Professional Camcorder in stunning 1080p with crisp , clear stereo audio.)
Contains : jerk off instructions , joi , tease , tease and denial , humiliation , domination , orgasm control , lingerie , femdom , female domination , POV , panties , ass worship , legs , stockings , pantyhose , high heels , blondes , blue eyes , red lips , cleavage , masturbation instructions , slave training
Models: Goddess Kyaa

Duration: 10 min 38 s
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:44 PM #58735
Модератор

Модератор

Oh , that 's really impressive you 're going to use an Uzi against an unarmed girl. Go ahead. Wasn 't sure that deflecting the bullets back at you would work but sucks for you that it did! This bad girl persona is new for me! After some pillow talk with Sailor Moon , I 've learned a few things. I 'm going to ride you until I cum , watching your wounds ooze red. If it wasn 't me who did it , it would have been someone else. Most superheroines are going bad these days. The good girl act is just too sexually repressing and boring!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 9 min 33 s
Size: 605 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:44 PM #58736
Модератор

Модератор

Admire worship as you see me fuck my pussy with my dildo , and show you my cum as I flex my pussy. Now pay me for showing you such beauty.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 147 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:44 PM #58737
Модератор

Модератор

Admire worship as you see me fuck my pussy with my dildo , and show you my cum as I flex my pussy. Now pay me for showing you such beauty.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 147 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:44 PM #58738
Модератор

Модератор

So here W /we are back again. You are very easily becoming addicted to Me , aren 't you My little pain slut? And I think today , W /we are going to do things a little bit differently. I know how much of a pain slut you are , but today you are going to worship Me from head to toe. I want you to start jerking that cock for Me , nice and slowly. Whilst you begin to frustrate yourself , I want you worship these gorgeous feet of Mine. I want you running that tongue up and down the entire length of those arches. I want to feel you probing between each of My perfect little toes. Now , jerk that cock harder and faster and give Me an edging. Immediately after , whilst your cock aches to cum for Me , I rain down 10 hard sharp crop strokes on it. You have no idea how much your suffering pleases Me. Now , let 's do the same again. I want to alternate between worship and punishment. Your tongue explores My legs and ass. Your frustrations builds more and more , punctuated by edgings and hard crop strokes. After a total of 50 strokes on your cock , I ask if you would like to cum for Me. Of course , it 's going to cost you. I want you to empty those balls for Me , then bend over and present your backside for punishment. 50 more crop strokes is your cum tax today bitch , bringing you to an even 100. Aren 't you such a lucky slave?
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:44 PM #58739
Модератор

Модератор

So here W /we are back again. You are very easily becoming addicted to Me , aren 't you My little pain slut? And I think today , W /we are going to do things a little bit differently. I know how much of a pain slut you are , but today you are going to worship Me from head to toe. I want you to start jerking that cock for Me , nice and slowly. Whilst you begin to frustrate yourself , I want you worship these gorgeous feet of Mine. I want you running that tongue up and down the entire length of those arches. I want to feel you probing between each of My perfect little toes. Now , jerk that cock harder and faster and give Me an edging. Immediately after , whilst your cock aches to cum for Me , I rain down 10 hard sharp crop strokes on it. You have no idea how much your suffering pleases Me. Now , let 's do the same again. I want to alternate between worship and punishment. Your tongue explores My legs and ass. Your frustrations builds more and more , punctuated by edgings and hard crop strokes. After a total of 50 strokes on your cock , I ask if you would like to cum for Me. Of course , it 's going to cost you. I want you to empty those balls for Me , then bend over and present your backside for punishment. 50 more crop strokes is your cum tax today bitch , bringing you to an even 100. Aren 't you such a lucky slave?
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:45 PM #58740
Модератор

Модератор

worship my filthy soles as I talk down on you
Models: HOLA18

Duration: 10 min 23 s