Old 11-28-2019, 09:25 PM #110671
Модератор

Модератор

Latex And Dirty Boots & Feet Humiliation - Mz. Kim - iwantclips

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots.
Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 09:25 PM #110672
Модератор

Модератор

New Aroma and CEI - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Long overdue! Is time to get all high and happy. So fucked up that you end up eating every drop of your cum.
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 17 min 11 s
Size: 538 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 09:28 PM #110673
Модератор

Модератор

Aroma For JOI Addicts - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these Aroma come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
And what's better than sniffing Aroma alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff Aroma, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 09:32 PM #110674
Модератор

Модератор

Naughty Bitch ft. Brooke Marie - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

This video was a custom request and the name Michael is used throughout. This is a very involved script detailing actual experiences between the viewer and his hairdresser. There is a lot of dirty talk with language such as bad bitch, naughty bitch, etc. The video tells the story and then moves towards POV sex with the viewer. Setting is at the salon in the back room. Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 21 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 09:32 PM #110675
Модератор

Модератор

Simple CEI Challenge - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

This is a very simple CEI challenge. I want you with your legs up for the entire clip stroking. I want your dick aimed directly at your face. If you fail and can't make it through the clip without cumming you will start over again until you hit yourself right in the face in that warm cum. Let's play my cum sluts.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 09:35 PM #110676
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy CEI - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to eat your cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on?
*The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 09:38 PM #110677
Модератор

Модератор

SEXTOY SALESMAN - GOLDIEBLAIR - iwantclips

Goldie lives alone and invites a sex toy salesman in to show her his big bag of tricks ...When he opens the bag Goldie gets all excited with so many shapes and sizes of toys ,her offers a demo ride on each..Goldie pleasures herself and he helps with them all from vibrators to life like cocks having so much fun she cant decide on which she loves the most!...The salesman then grabbing a cock the same likeness to his own gets Goldie to close her eyes and suck on both his and the dildo and compare then fucks her with both real and fake cock to see if can tell the difference for a multitude of orgasms ending in choosing the whole bag of tricks and the salesman too!...
Models: GOLDIEBLAIR

Duration: 21 min 53 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 09:51 PM #110678
Модератор

Модератор

Ache and Drip for Me - CearaLynch - iwantclips

There are a lot of improvements you can make as my loyal servant. I especially want you to work on suffering more for me. Ive been too nice and I think its time Im cruel when I let a slave jerk off, like how I really enjoy how frustrated you get when I lock you in your chastity cage. Is it so bad I want to imprison your cock and make it ache? You know all Im going to do is tease you with my perfect boobs and how you cant stroke that aching swollen dick on the verge of bursting. All you can do is sit there and watch me as your purple cock drips a stream of hot silvery precum all over the floor. I cant have your precum puddle go to waste so Ill leave a cup here so you can enjoy drinking your own juicy load, the taste of true devotion.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 484 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 09:54 PM #110679
Модератор

Модератор

pantyhose ass worship - Misha Mystique - iwantclips

Worship my sexy ass in pantyhose. I know my ass in pantyhose just drives you wild. Now I'm going to tease you while you jerk for my perfect ass. I give you a cum countdown at the end. Don't cum until I tell you. Very light humiliation. Shot in 1080p
Models: Misha Mystique

Duration: 4 min 30 s
Size: 245 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 09:59 PM #110680
Модератор

Модератор

Humiliated Student FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom Clip: You have your hair in a ponytail, black lipstick, dressed in the white blouse. with a short, black, latex or leather skirt, black nylons, with black heels, and black latex or leather gloves. You are one of my college professors, and tell me to walk in the room, closing the door, and to sit down in a chair, with you sitting in a chair across from me. You put on you gloves now, and tell me that you do not appreciate my lack of respect for you and your class, and that I need to be put in my place. You slap me, and tell me to strip and get on my knees. You tell me that I need a strong woman to put me in my place, and that arrogant men like me need to be made bitches by strong, gorgeous, and smart women like you. You tell me to put my hands behind my back, and to kiss your heels. Now the camera angle changes, and you are standing above me. You slap me again, and tell me to open my mouth. You start spitting in my face, while humiliating me for being your so weak and bitchy compared to you; for learning my true place. After a while you notice how hard I am, and declare that I am truly your bitch. The camera angle changes to you standing, and you tell me to start jerking off and fingering my ass, while showing off your stunning body. You tell me that I am now to serve you, and that I need to know my place. You count me down to cum, but then walk up to me, take the cum on your gloves, and smear it on my face. You laugh at me, and tell me to eat it, telling me that I am your bitch.
Clip Contains: cum eating instruction, cei, jerk off instruction, joi, latex, face slapping, spit fetish, saliva, teacher, student, cum countdown, humiliation, prostate, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile