Old 10-17-2019, 01:20 PM #92731
Модератор

Модератор

You thought you found the girl of your dreams that is until you met me. Too bad you have a new wife and are only interested in her, right? It seems by just looking at me, letting your eyes explore every inch of my beautiful body, that a bulge in your pants is growing. Now, how would your wife feel about you getting aroused by another woman? Am I really making you that horny? Why don't you show me which true Domme woman owns you, your happy wife or your master seductress, me? Prove to me you're mine my licking that precum oozing through your jeans.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:20 PM #92732
Модератор

Модератор

Logan has enough of her ant sized husband. She needs a REAL man but, since they both are cursed by a wicth, as soon as she mess with any other man, she will be bug sized too. The only way that she can get rid of that evil spell is getting rid of her tiny husband. She is HOT and, finally, decided.
360 degrees VR video featuring Logan Rivers as the UNIQUE goddess that she is.
XXXTREMELY HOT AND CRUEL.
Models: scottwill

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:21 PM #92733
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Natalya has been feeding her little piggy, Devon, in hopes that Devon will win the fattest sow contest this year. The title of “fattest sow” goes to the pledge that has gained the most weight during their freshman year. Natalya has been stuffing Devon with pizza, apple pie and candy. But Devon is being a stick in the mud. She's barely even through her second pizza and she says she can't have another Taste. Amadahy steps in when she hears Natalya yelling at Devon. She helps Natalya encourage Devon to eat more. After Devon has a few more Tastes of pie, the girls decide to take her measurements. Devon's gained a few inches since the beginning of the semester! Her hips are especially fattening nicely. Their sorority house might be in the running for the blue ribbon. Devon looks extremely sad. She does not want to gain weight, but her new college friends keep encouraging her to eat. Amadahy and Natalya have kept the clothes that Devon fit into last year. They want her to see how tight her old clothes are on her now. Devon tries to fit into her old clothes. She can't get her old shorts up over her growing thighs. The girls laugh at her and congratulate themselves. They have Devon try on a slightly larger pair of shorts from the beginning of the schoolyear. She can get them over her thighs and ass, but she can no longer get them to button. The girls measure Devon's breasts. They make her wear an old blouse that barely buttons over her bra. Natalya starts yanking at the fabric, trying to see if she can get the shorts and blouse to close. Devon is just too fat to wear her old clothes. The girls take humiliating photos of Devon popping out of some of her old wardrobe favorites. They record her new measurements so that they can see how she progresses. Devon starts to cry. Natalya jiggles Devon's fat while she cries. The girls tell Devon that she will have to stand in front of a full-length mirror and self-assess her body. Her friends want her to notice all the areas where's she's gained fat, and think about the areas where she could be fatter. Then, when she's done self-assessing she's to sit down and finish eating the junk food that Natalya has laid out for her. Devon gazes into the mirror with sadness. Then, she sits down and begins to eat her feelings. (12:42 long)
Clip Contains: Amadahy, Devon, Natalya, Feeder/Feedee, Gaining Weight, Lesbian Domination, Sorority Hazing, Face stuffing/Overeating, Caloric Food, Tight Clothes, Clothing Try-On, Humiliation
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:21 PM #92734
Модератор

Модератор

Time to play my little game again! This time it's going to even more intense than the last session! I love beating up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. Fucking you up is so much fun. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make it hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also the mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your cock & balls. I'm so good at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good. Even more than the last time!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:21 PM #92735
Модератор

Модератор

Undoubtably fantasising over me in this PVC skirt. I want you down you your knees at pussy height. Im going to make you really enjoy me in this skirt today. Worshipping me with your strokes. Adoring every inch of me. Dribbling from your mouth and dick, totally weak for me, at my disposal. I know exactly what your hoping for today loser, will you get the outcome you want? Only one way to find out....
Use mark up WEAKAF @ checkout to please me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:21 PM #92736
Модератор

Модератор

My biggest toy EVER - an Ice Dragon Dildo from BadDragon, I can barely fit the head inside me, I feel SO full! I cum hard as it explodes it's hot cum inside me! leaving my pussy dripping cum...
Models: i-hate-the-beach

Duration: 20 min 53 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 288 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:21 PM #92737
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tiffany James - iwantclips

Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:21 PM #92738
Модератор

Модератор

Some guys are idiots. Sydney caught her boyfriend cheating on her. But instead of getting sad or angry, she gets even. He's all locked up in a body bag after being Silly Stuff. Sydney decides to document her entire revenge plan. And that plan includes a lot of face sitting and ass smothering. Until he can't handle it anymore. Anyone who thinks Sydney's ass is too big is a fool. Sydney's boyfriend made the mistake of telling her that he thinks it's too big. What a loser. Clearly, there needs to be extra punishment for that. And struggle as he might, there is no match for Sydney's glorious ass.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 641 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:21 PM #92739
Модератор

Модератор

The best week of the year has arrived. You're going to please me in anyway I tell you to. Even if that means fucking your bank dry. Every day will be a new way to please me to make it the best birthday you can for me. You wanna stroke it for my huge birthday tits? You'll commit to whatever money fucking way I tell you to because, my pleasure is more important than your beta cock. And there won't really be an option when my huge fake Double d tits tell you to.
Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET 100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY 500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY 1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:21 PM #92740
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much a loser like you adores my tits. You'd spend all day drooling over them if I let you! And since you're so obsessed, I thought I'd be nice and let you jerk to them... but will the ending be so nice? Guess you'll have to stroke and find out!

Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, CBT, CBT Instructions, Slave Training, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 49 s