Duration: 5 min 52 s
Resolution: 640 x 480
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 67.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:55 AM #97712
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of working out, I find a microscopic man hidden in my sneaker seems he has a thing for my sweaty feet. I then have him worship and kiss my sweaty socks lucky little bastard. I torment him about how tiny he is and how I could Cru.sh his small 1 cm body without even realizing it. After he worships my socked feet, I put him in my slippers with my dirty socks for the rest of the night where all tiny perverts wish to be.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 82.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:55 AM #97713
Модератор

Модератор

Hello pervert, im lokking so innocent today, but what i have between my tits isnt so innocent, look what i got for you, yes a bottle of Aroma for my Aroma addicts, are you ready to lose your mind for me in this delicious and dangerous game? you like to take to the edge just for me, you always want to get more and more even when you know how toxic this Aroma is for you and how much i will fuck up your mind, i love brain washing you, so grab ur bottle of Aroma, unzip your pants, pull out your dick and follow my instructions, at the end you will siff your Aroma from my panties, ready? 1,2,3 and ....
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:55 AM #97714
Модератор

Модератор

"Now her eyes meet mine like blue lightning-they are blue, these eyes of hers, whose power is so indescribable-blue, but as are precious stones, or deep unfathomable mountain lakes."
― Leopold von Sacher-Masoch, Venus in Furs
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 598 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:55 AM #97715
Модератор

Модератор

Default AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 2 min 55 s
Size: 93.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:55 AM #97716
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 34 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:55 AM #97717
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:56 AM #97718
Модератор

Модератор

Anabelle Pync and Angel Lee have found you and all of your friends sneaking around their house. Years ago, Angel shrunk you and has kept you around for her amusement. They use their large feet to Squeeze all of your friends as you watch in Torment! Their toes wiggle and Squeeze their little bodies with such ease.
Angel grabs a group of men and puts them on a chair while Anabelle **** her curvy ass on them over and over. Angel grabs moreÂ*pipsqueaks so her muscularÂ*butt can Squeeze them into oblivion! The tight yoga pants are worth the Torment if only to have those beautiful asses on your face.
Another one gets smushed between Angel's huge tits. While mocking them, she uses her hands to make sure that they do not make it out of there alive!
These malicious girls show these pathetic twerps who is in charge by using their hands to smash and punch on their weak bodies. Bones crack and they cannot get away from their wrath.
Anabelle loves shoving their carcasses in her mouth and chews on them in mass. She loves showing you how they fall out of her huge mouth!
These two get bored and leave you until the next time they want to humiliate you!
OTHER KEYWORDS- Annabelle Pync, blondes, blond, blonde, spandex, workout clothes,
Models: Angel Lee

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:56 AM #97719
Модератор

Модератор

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!
DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!!

They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:56 AM #97720
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 20 min 33 s