Old 08-19-2019, 03:46 AM #10731
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM CLIP: I play with a Little Toy cars and small figurines under my Barefeetsole´s(under the complete sole and heel) .
Then the little Toycarss and small people complete deep inserted in my Asshole and then push it out with my shit on my potty chair.
I need a little help, because looks like those cars stucked up in my ass, so I use a little portion of water.
Models: PaulieMaxx

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:47 AM #10732
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me as I poop in my jeans for the very first time ever! then I squish it around, straddle the arm of a chair, pull them down and back up and show you the load before fingering my shitty asshole. then i pull them up
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:49 AM #10733
Модератор

Модератор

I play with a Little Toy cars under my hot asshole and pussy.
Then the little Toycars complete deep inserted in my pussy and then I push out my stinky shit on their roofs. I'll make this cars dirty. I like to shit and piss on top of them. It’s really fun!
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:52 AM #10734
Модератор

Модератор

I show striptease, poop, at first smear shit on my sexy body with hands, after it press and smear ti my big ass and go on my sexy dirty nude dancing
Models: nastygirl

Duration: 14 min 10 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:53 AM #10735
Модератор

Модератор

This is my first video featuring just poop. I show you how I poop when I’m on the toilet. I had trouble holding the camera to get my asshole in the frame. But the segments that you have a hard time seeing the pieces of shit still have an audible plop plus some farts.
Models: evakokoro

Duration: 3 min 20 s
Size: 488 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 03:58 AM #10736
Модератор

Модератор

When I felt the need to poop, I thought I’d have some REALLY dirty fun with it! I’ve done enemas before and love the feeling of how all the mess comes out.This time I wanted to feel it all exploding in to my panties – and explode it does!
Once I’ve filled myself up with water I feel the most desperate I’ve ever felt to poop. I have to literally clutch at my butt and bounce up and down to stop it all coming before I’m ready.
With a towel laid out on the floor, I poke my butt out at the camera and give a push. What happened next felt amazing! Poop just blasted out every where! It came with such force that there was no way my panties could hold all that was emptying from my butt! I push some more and carry on filling my panties!
The feeling of all that squishy mess between my legs is wonderful. I pull down the back of my panties and give you a look at the huge load inside! I’m so turned on, I can’t keep my hands away. Pulling my filthy panties back up, I start massaging my dirty butt through them, the poop squelching around as I do!
Sitting down on the floor, I rub my butt up and down along the floor. My pussy is totally covered in poop and desperate to be touched. Suddenly I feel a big urge to pee, I lift my butt slightly off the floor and begin to pee right though my poop filled panties.
Taking my vibrator I begin to masturbate. First with my legs wide open, and then on my hands and knees. I moan in pleasure at the sensations of playing with myself through my poopy panties. Breathing heavily, I put the vibrator to one side, and then thrust my hand down inside my messy panties. As I finger my pussy, the sensations build until my whole body erupts in to one lovely long, messy orgasm!
Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 18 min 43 s
Format: QuickTime
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 04:01 AM #10737
Модератор

Модератор

You guys are going to enjoy this clip of my friend Shylatina dropping some of her soft poops and picking it up and showing you her product from her booty poo factory. This is a great 4 part clip. A must buy for Shylatina fans
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 5 min 40 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 04:02 AM #10738
Модератор

Модератор

Jillian is back!! My favorite Canadian BBW has been on the road the past few months. She returns with a nice set of four clips. Enjoy as she grunts, plops and strains her way through a session in an Outhouse, At a subway Station, The library, and then a small public restroom. Enjoy her ass blasts and then enjoy a nice look at the end results before she flushes. Plenty of great facial expressions in these clips!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Size: 971 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 04:11 AM #10739
Модератор

Модератор

In my last vid, “OMG! You Made Me POOP My PANTIES!” I filled my cute white fullbacks with a load of my hot rich chocolate. After I turned the camera off and had a proper look inside, and smelled the load, I couldn’t resist turning the camera back on… and let you guys watch me have a little fun
Old 08-19-2019, 04:14 AM #10740
Модератор

Модератор

This is part 4 of a very long 5 part series of the most amazing scat play I’ve ever done!
I love being covered in these 20 loads of my shit! It feels so good to be a dirty scat girl! I roll around in my bath tub and smear shit on myself! I scrape the shit off the bottom of the tub and grab a big handful of shit so I can rub it into my horny asshole! My ass shit out all of this poop! I made this! I rub my asshole with my shit and get myself to a brink of an orgasm. I can't help but cum like crazy when I'm covered in shit! I have never had this much shit smeared on myself! It is the most incredible scat play I've ever done!
Do you want to hear me tell you all the horrible disgusting, amazingly, nasty things I want you to do to me? Listen to me talk dirty to you as I masturbate in my bathtub covered in a mountain of my poop! I am completely covered in shit and it is making me think the dirtiest thoughts! I get really sick and twisted but it just makes me cum even harder! Come hear my nastiest thoughts and cum with me! I'm covered in 20 loads of shit! What could be hotter?
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile