Old 08-19-2019, 05:05 AM #10761
Модератор

Модератор

Veronica is just waking up. Her stomach grumbles and she realizes how hungry she is. She throws on a tight fitting dress over her nude body and walks to the kitchen. What does she find? Empty cabinets.. Her boyfriend (you) had eaten all of her groceries! She is furious. She screams at him to come into the kitchen immediately. She argues about how is a lazy bum and does nothing but eat her food and she is so hungry. Finally she announces she has a confession to make. She is a Witch, Her boyfriend (you) starts laughing at her!! That was a mistake. She starts reciting an old world curse and makes you feel all tingly. You are now shrinking! She laughs at you as she picks you up. Licking her full lips, she starts to eat you ALIVE!
You travel through her digestive track, getting tossed around with her old food remains. A couple of hours later, Veronica is reading a magazine when he stomach starts to feel like something is MOVING! Oh Geez. It must be what she hate. Her bad boyfriend meal isn’t agreeing with her. She goes to the bathroom, FARTING up a storm and shoots you out of her anus into the toilet, then continues to fart on you some more.
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 635 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 05:08 AM #10762
Модератор

Модератор

Lately I have loved using my anal beads when I play in private. So I decided to make you a video showing you just how much I enjoy them and what a dirty shit slut I can be.
I start by pushing my clean beads deep into my pussy this feels nice, my juices cover them as I get more and more turned on, imagining what I’m going to do next. I take them out of my pussy and slowly push them into my ass which of course is full of poo. I cum for the first time as it feels so good pushing the beads into a full bum. I then use my purple toy in my pussy for some double penetration. This always sends me over the edge and I cum a second time.
Now comes the time to take the beads out of my bum and of course they are completely brown covered in all my shit. There’s only one place to put them now, which is deep into my pussy. Hear me moan as they go in, omg it always feels so good. I move my beads ass to pussy for a few minutes while at the same time doing a huge pee which lasts for well over a minute and completely soaks my bathroom floor.
Then its time to poo, so I do a small shit on the floor, grab hold of it and the camera and film a close up scene of me pushing all of the poo deep inside my vagina. I then cover my boobs in a nice shade of brown with what’s left and get myself off with my toys one final time.
This is definitely one of my more vocal videos so if you enjoy me moaning and talking this is for you.
Models: Not_so_innocent

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 194 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 05:09 AM #10763
Модератор

Модератор

I’ve just pooped out a huge load of shit! And now I get to play with it! It looks like the perfect load for stuffing up my pussy! I love filling my pretty, hairy hole with my fresh, warm shit! It is a huge turn on for me to feel my poop get into every little crease and crevasse.
I love talking dirty to you as I stuff my hole with my shit over and over again! Then I love to shit my poop out of my pussy! I push and grunt as my shit slowly makes it’s way out of my cunt! It’s so sexy to shit out my pussy!
I am desperate to cum! I know it’s going to be a massive orgasm too! Stuffing my pussy with scat always makes me cum like crazy! I hope you enjoy this orgasm as much as I did!
Enjoy!
Please feel free to leave any positive reviews on my videos! They are very helpful and encouraging! Thanks!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 34 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 05:10 AM #10764
Модератор

Модератор

Me going poop and farting sitting backwards on the toilet.
Models: sarahstinks

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Resolution: 480 x 856
Format: Windows Media
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 05:12 AM #10765
Модератор

Модератор

It's not the same without you here, babe! So I made this video for you, because it's cool.
Watch me tease you with my BIG ass and fart! These farts Are some of the BEST!! It's a beautifully shot video, with me dressed very sexy with my friend Laura. Cum for me while I fart for you on the slave!
Models: annalise

Duration: 8 min 7 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 05:16 AM #10766
Модератор

Модератор

Master’s toilet slave is handcuffed and chained to the brick wall by a padlocked chain around her neck. Upon first look, it is unclear how long she has been in ‘Restrained Desperation’, but soon her Master walks in to find she has messed her panties a little, which of course, is the reason she is there to begin with. Inspecting her (he likes his slaves dirty, shit smelling and piss wet like the strong musky earth) he finds her ripe and intoxicating but not really the way he wants her to be. Master puts her through the test anyway. He shoves her on her knees, penetrates her mouth with his cock and rides her tongue. Before long he wants to inspect those dirty panties. Master wants that shit packed asshole tight around his cock, he turns her around, bends her over and dips his rod in the shit stained slave. He decides she isn’t quite ripe enough so he leaves her restrained for several more hours before he checks her again for another round of filthy debauchery. How do you like your dirty slaves?
Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Size: 401 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 05:20 AM #10767
Модератор

Модератор

Diva Staxxx is back with another Funky, Sexy, and Funny bakers Dozen of Action!! She starts the first minute off with a nice set of farting clips. One on her bed with her big 60 inch ass in the air, at work, and even at the gym! Then she begins her ploppage off with what sounded like a game of “Battleshits”!! Enjoy as she spreads and drops some large mega splashes that causes her to remark “Now That’s a Hit!” Enjoy a lot of Booty Shaking, Belly rubbing, and more!! She even lets you watch as she has to wash her funky ass after big painful corn filled shit!! When you got 60 inches of ass like she does, you gotta put in extra work keeping it clean!! Another Fun Adventure with one of my fave BBW starlets!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 13 min 25 s
Size: 165 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 05:21 AM #10768
Модератор

Модератор

“Chocolatey”, nutty, peanut buttery goodness! ? Watch as I make my brand new, deliciously naughty Shit Snickers! Homemade snickers, with a shitty twist ? I walk you through the process from shit to plate–and what I shit I take! Thick, creamy and stinky. Perfect for making these types of treats! You can get this vid separate, or for only $5 extra whenever you buy a pair of my Shit Snickers! <3
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 05:21 AM #10769
Модератор

Модератор

Gwendolyn is the most devoted sex slave to the Demon Master! She worships his tentacles and begs for him to lay his eggs inside of her every time she gets the chance!
He loves how he can make such an adorable little girl beg to make her do whatever he wants.
She lets him guide his way into her soft, warm mouth and then into her tight and precious cunt; first he wants to see her spray her piss every where! Gwen pees for so long covering the floor in a puddle of her piss, she is made to sit in it and rub it up the front of her body and onto her tits.
The Tentacle Demon rubs her slit as he instructs her to push out a large and smelly load of waste into her slave outfit. He wastes no time to fuck her and have his way with her, getting his tentacle dirty during the process it’s still going up and inside of Gwen.
She stands up and bends over to show him the big mess that she has, she is the happiest sex slave in his possession. When sitting back down she grinds into the mess, getting it wet with her piss makes the mess expand. Gwen pushes the poop out of her outfit and onto the floor, her Master rubs her cunt some more; rewarding her for doing so well. She then removes her outfit turning around and showing him the mess that is still on her bottom, thanking him for treasuring her so much.
Models: GwenyT

Duration: 18 min 0 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 05:26 AM #10770
Модератор

Модератор

Special request from a kinky food lover, I bought a cake so that I could poo on it and show the beautiful creation to you. Its a diarrhea stream and was done in the kitchen, which is rare for me, but it was fun and I think you will like this because it is a little bit different.
Models: janet

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Size: 830 MiB
Download From AnzFile