Old 08-31-2019, 04:48 PM #11241
Модератор

Модератор

Hello our dear fans. Today we are adding videos to our store, which we are sure you all like very much. The three of us decided to shit in each other's mouth and lick the tongues of dirty anuses. First, we each two of our girlfriends lick our anus, then each of us lays down on the floor and girlfriend rub right in her mouth. The first was Alice, she licked the anus of Karolina and I, then lay down on the floor and I nasrat her right in the mouth. Then I went to bed and licked the anus of Alice and Carolina and Carolina shit in my mouth. The last was Caroline, she licked Alice’s anus and mine and Alice nasrala in her mouth. Caroline was lucky the most, because Alice nasrat such a large and hard piece of shit that it could be eaten like sausage))))
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 05:15 PM #11242
Модератор

Модератор

Fuck! Lick my dirty, unwashed pussy as I piss all over the toilet and shit myself hard! Keep licking that clit as the shit splashes into the toilet and the smell overwhelms you, isn’t it fucking great? That’s not all though… You’re going to watch me shit too babe, because we’re so fucking naughty. I’m going to shit for you and then you’re going to fuck me in the dirty ass, right?
This was a custom video.
Models: BustySeaWitch

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 913 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 05:18 PM #11243
Модератор

Модератор

Feeding table and 2 large heaps. A feeding table is the most convenient device for both girls and a toilet slave. In the sitting position, swallowing is much easier than lying down and the toilet slave can serve more girls.
Today there was a lot of fun, the girls were in a good mood – they constantly joked and laughed at me, but I was not funny – I had 2 large piles on my face and I have to take them into my body. The girls set me a task that I must complete and there is no turning back! You can't joke with Christina, she knows the rules – the mistress's shit should be in the slave's stomach. It is difficult to convey what I experience when I simultaneously feel the taste and smell of two girls at the same time and at the same time I am fed in 2 hands, constantly shouting – “faster, swallow faster.” With all my strength I constantly swallowed, the girls waited for my mouth to open to immediately fill it again – it was a very hot session for me! I think – the most difficult and frightening moment – at the beginning of the process, when you smell shit for the first time and shock me for the first seconds, but I know that I have to do this and I humble myself and just perform the function of a women's toilet so that the girls are satisfied.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 1 005 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 05:46 PM #11244
Модератор

Модератор

I had a lot of kale yesterday and today my shit came out green af. I peed and then got to shittin. I thought I was done but then gf pointed out a smol poop on my butt so I fingered it out and smeared it on gf’s leg to remind her she’s my lovely little toilet slut.
Models: PoopPrincesses

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 05:51 PM #11245
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me Fart and Fanny Fart right infront of you i want you wanking that dick while you watch my pussy and arse make noises.
I love being a Kinky girl
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 44 s
Size: 740 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 06:03 PM #11246
Модератор

Модератор

Hello dear fans. In this video you will see Olga, Jan and Alice. Girls today started a very dirty game. The friends decided to have anal sex and at the same time they decided to take poop right from the other girl’s ass. The first Alice, she lies down on her stomach, Yana takes a phalos and fucks her in the ass, then Alice turns on her back, Yana continues to fuck her in the ass, and Olga wipes Alice right in the mouth. Then Yana pushes shit deeper into Alice’s mouth with phalos so that she swallows it. Olga was next, she was also fucked in anal, then she was lying on her back, she raised her legs, Alice continued to fuck her anally, and Yana nasrala in her mouth and then also Alice pushed shit with a phalos deeper in her mouth. Next was Yana, she was also fucked by a phalos when she was lying on her stomach, with her legs closed together, then she lay on her back, raised her legs and Olga continued to fuck Yana in the ass, and Alice didn't give Yana a mouthful and phalos to push the poo deeper into her throat Yana swallowed a little more shit. So we made such an interesting video. We really hope that you will like it and you will appreciate it! We love you, our relatives!
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 06:06 PM #11247
Модератор

Модератор

Hershey Rae’s back with a new fix!! Enjoy two new clips as she drops bombs like saddam from that unforgettable ass of hers!! Enjoy as she drops a Big heavy load in the first clip that she had been holding for a whole day!! Then we get to enjoy her big booty problems, as she laments the amount of tissue she needs just to wipe that big ole thang!! When you’re over 6ft tall with all that ass, good grief!! Then she returns for a second dump, shaking that big juicy ass before squatting over the toilet. Two Great new clips to add to your collection!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 06:13 PM #11248
Модератор

Модератор

You and I are having a delightful afternoon hiking in the woods together. We are having some intimate time with each other – that is somewhat public – to try to get some exercise after eating and holding for you for 3 days. The exercise gives us the desired result: me having to take a HUGE dump in the woods.
First I have to pee really bad lol, We have been hiking for quite some time, drinking water bottles, and I haven’t peed yet. So, I arrange my camera, and take off my pants. I start off by peeing for you with my white cotton panties pulled down my thighs. I get some pee on my panties! Then, I take the underwear off completely and get into position to poop for you. It is really big and pushing against my butt hole. I have to push really hard and grunt and moan. After the first really big log comes out of me, the real struggle starts. More and more is coming out, and it is skinnier, but still really hard! It even gets lost in the leaves and brush and I think I stepped on it. I show you my big log up close and let you see the details. Of course we didn’t bring any toilet paper, so I try to wipe myself with a leaf, and I end up having to pack up with my poop all over my fingers and my butt.
Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 7 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 06:19 PM #11249
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as Ms.Shy takes some nice size shits while laying on her back in this 2 part clip
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-31-2019, 06:34 PM #11250
Модератор

Модератор

Watch how Ms.Tootsie Roll twerks that phat booty in the 1st scene And then scene 2 and three you will see her let loose the wet runny chunky shit fall to the floor.
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 3 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 95.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile