Old 01-10-2020, 11:37 PM #15741
Модератор

Модератор

Default Desperate Slip Out Shit - - scatshop

Desperate Slip Out Shit - - scatshop

I barely made it home in time before I had to take this nice perfectly shaped shit,I even let out a lil fart before it all came slipping out my tight asshole.I must say my I’ve been practicing different angles & this is one of my faves so far, what do you think??
Models:

Duration: 1 min 57 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 73.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 11:37 PM #15742
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pee and Poop – A Trial Experience with Puppy Pads! - - scatshop

Pee and Poop – A Trial Experience with Puppy Pads! - - scatshop

This was my first time ever pooping in my own home! I had bought some puppy pads and wanted to try them out! I was worried that because I pee SO much, that the pad would not properly absorb it all! But I tried it out anyways, but put two down just to be safe LOL! I chat with you for a bit and then turn around, on my knees, with my ass facing you. You can see the poop peaking out as my asshole spreads open, but it just sit there, as my asshole stays wide open. All of the sudden pee starts squirting out of my hairy pussy! I swivel my hips around as the pee splashes all over the puppy pad! All I was thinking was, “I hope my carpet isn’t covered in pee when I lift up this puppy pad!” Lol! Finally once all of the pee has been released, I am now ready to poop! I pull my arm up and grab my butt cheeks with both of my hands and start to push. Slowly but surely the first turd slowly glides out of my ass, while I let out a little moan. But wait, there’s more! You can see the next turd poking it’s little head out of my asshole! I give it a good shove as it slowly starts to slide out of my wide open asshole! Before filming myself pooping in this angle, I had no idea how open my asshole can really get! I moan a few times as the poo slowly starts sliding out. I start panting..My asshole is super stretched out around this turn.. Finally my asshole pops a bit and the big turd slides right out and onto the floor. For a few seconds after the turd falls out, my asshole stays wide open, super spread! I was so amazed at how open it could be! I breathe a bit, lean forward, and as soon as I stop pushing, my asshole closes back up. I push a few more times to see if anything else wants to come out, but I see that my body is finished. I kneel again and grab my ass cheeks with my hands, and show you a giant spread, with my cheeks pulled out and my asshole wide open. You can see the pee and poo lying underneath me on the puppy pad. Then I get up and grab the camera, to give you a close look at the soaked puppy pad, with two turds lying on top. I was very interested to find out if my pee had soaked through the pad and onto my carpeted floor. I pull up the puppy pad and was pleasantly surprised that it did it’s job, the carpet was nice and dry underneath! I give you another close up of the soaked puppy bad and the two piles of poo. I say “I hope you enjoyed” and then give you a last minute close up view of my breasts, before smiling, and shutting off the camera
Old 01-10-2020, 11:38 PM #15743
Модератор

Модератор

Default Chocolate Surprise - - scatshop

Chocolate Surprise - - scatshop

I decides to wake up my slave in a special way! With a treat! I show you my ass before hopping onto his bed and smothering his sleeping face! I rides his nose until he chokes on my asshole! I shit in his mouth and make him eat my chocolate. At the end, I take out a tampon and show you to suck it all.
Models:

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 974 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 11:39 PM #15744
Модератор

Модератор

Default Spy on me..please 8) - - scatshop

Spy on me..please 8) - - scatshop

New sensual premium video) Special for connoisseurs of aesthetics and dirty beauty, in the video you will have an unforgettable smearing, sucking a large piece of my “chocolate”, hot Masturbation and more! You will see my passion for scat, want to spy on me and my games? So what are you waiting for?) ( This video, like all recent specially optimized to work on smartphones / tablets, your request was heard 8)
Models:

Duration: 12 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 695 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 11:39 PM #15745
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eat my tasty shit, my happy toilet - - scatshop

Eat my tasty shit, my happy toilet - - scatshop

Get on your knees behind me, pull the shit out of my ass with your hands and put it in your mouth. More, more pull the shit, eat my chocolates. Stuff your mouth so your cheeks swell like a hamster’s. Yeah, great, I haven’t shat that much in a while. Eat my shit my shit-eater, eat more, lick your fingers. You’re my favorite shit-eater, chew, eat. After all truth tasty I have shit. Smear shit all over your face, chest. Look at you, what a beauty you are now. Good slave girl, eat my shit, get used to eating shit, you’re my toilet bowl. A little sick but nothing, shove it back. I love it so much. I see how happy you are to eat my shit.
Models:

Duration: 6 min 16 s
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 11:45 PM #15746
Модератор

Модератор

Default Watersport2/ Lots of Piss, Pee licking, Tasting, Playing - - scatshop

Watersport2/ Lots of Piss, Pee licking, Tasting, Playing - - scatshop

LOTS OF PISS IN THIS VIDEO DESPERATION AT THE BEGINNING. I DRUNK LOTS OF WATER BEFORE MADE IT. SO A THE BEGINNING I WEAR PINK TOP WITH CUTE PALE PINK PANTY. THEN I START TO PISS IN MY BOWL. A BIT LATER I FILL UP A GLASS TOO. I FILL IT UP SO ITS FULL OF MY NECTAR ? I START TO POURING ON MYSELF. MAKE MY TOP VERY WET. PLAYING WITH MY OWN PEE. LATER I TAKE OFF MY PISS SOAKED PANTY AND DRIBBLE MY PEE OF MY PANTY STRAIGHT TO MY MOUTH. TASTE IT AND SWALLOW IT. AND PUT MY PANTY IN MY MOUTH TOO. SO WET AND SO KINKY VIDEO WITH LOTS OF PEE. ?
LOADS OF PEE, TASTING, LICKING, SWALLOWING, AND BIG MESS AROUND ME ?
Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 11:45 PM #15747
Модератор

Модератор

Default Heavy block of… - - scatshop

Heavy block of… - - scatshop

Oh yeah. This is so heavy… Big brown block of… And I try push this out but this is not so easy. I fart a lot also in this clip.
Models:

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 12:07 AM #15748
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scat Cats 07 - - scatshop

Scat Cats 07 - - scatshop

The cats piss and shit in a cats toilet, then they feed the slave with all the cats shit! It is a lot, and he need to swollow all! At the end Kimmy-Cat shits the rest directly into his mouth!
Models:

Duration: 11 min 28 s
Size: 430 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 12:11 AM #15749
Модератор

Модератор

Default Explosive Diarrhea on the Face and Mouth of Alina’s Toilet Slave - - scatshop

Explosive Diarrhea on the Face and Mouth of Alina’s Toilet Slave - - scatshop

Explosive Diarrhea on the Face and Mouth of Alina’s Toilet Slave. Alina in sexy underwear and stockings is putting on makeup. She had a stomachache all day. Yesterday at night Alina again ate her favorite food – beer with smoked fish. Usually after such a meal, she farts a pungent odor. In the evening she was going with friends to go to a nightclub and before that she wanted pooping. Her personal toilet slave took her shit on her face and into her mouth. Alina laughed when a powerful stream of diarrhea burst into the mouth of a slave.
Models:

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 12:13 AM #15750
Модератор

Модератор

Default Two ladies Vomiting Inside Teacher's Mouth! - - scatshop

Two ladies Vomiting Inside Teacher's Mouth! - - scatshop

When these ladies could no longer handle their teacher's behavior, they finally decide to plot a plan to punish him! In this situation, they put it into action! What they do is catch him in a vulnerable position during the end of class and then bring him into a spare room where they proceed to lay him on the floor and then simultaneously urinate on his face! When they couldn't release anymore, they take turns force feeding him with their pussies and smothering him with their crotches! It didn't take long before they got bored and perform a different form of torment! Both of them start eating bowls of porridge. When they are done, they proceed to puke in the victim's mouth! Eventually, realizing that they are making too much mess, they use a makeshift funnel! At this point, the guy is left swallowing everything they vomit! The only time the dominatrixes stop is when they could no longer release anymore!
Models:

Duration: 35 min 2 s
Resolution: 404 x 720
Size: 381 MiB
Download From AnzFile