Old 05-01-2019, 06:16 AM #19751
Модератор

Модератор

Tempted, Huh? Are you tempted? I bet you are. Look at these big tits. Who wouldn't wan to touch such perky voluptuous breasts. This big bust got your attention in the first glance. Your cock was rocked before you even took in the whole view.. Which by the way, is far to good for you. That's why you pay and today your really going to pay. You want to pay me for the hottest tease of your life. My body is going to tempt you. My body is going to tease you through three sensual levels of FinDom. Each piece of clothing I drop requires a tribute you must pay to play with me. You want to see how hot this body truly is? Than take a leap in and cum see how much pleasure this goddess can give your inferior cock. You will not be disappointed. You never are.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 409 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:16 AM #19752
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:17 AM #19753
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife ashed me to stop by and give you a weekly tease reminders of what your missing while shes out getting fucked. She gave me your chastity key for me to dangle in front of you and tease you, LOL. Start jiggling your cage while you stare at my beauty. That counts as your jerk off instruction for the evening,LOL. My Ass, My Legs and My Feet! You'll be so messed up you'll beg me to remove your balls completely, LOL. Amazon Goddess Harley Categories: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Chastity, Orgasm Denial, Tease and Denial, Legs Fetish, Shoe Dangling, Shoe Fetish, Ass Fetish, Stockings, Bodystocking.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 46 s
Size: 399 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:17 AM #19754
Модератор

Модератор

I know your biggest fantasy - swallowing that big thick salty load of yours. Too bad you never managed to actually do it. You always chicken out in the last moment. I'll put an end to this. Sometimes, radical measures are needed to do even the simplest things - like you eating your own cum. You'll also enjoy these clips: https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/933453 https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/812808 https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/653049 Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Use "HumanATM4U" to pay 200% more or "All4MissA" to pay 1000% more. Use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 4 min 51 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:20 AM #19755
Модератор

Модератор

Your sister's new friends Mandy a major babe. You're always trying to ****. in on them when they're hanging out the bedroom. To your surprise one day you find them making out! You know you know you shouldn't be watching, but you just can't help yourself. It's not long before they catch you and they're ****ed as hell. "Are you peeping on us? What the fuck is wrong with you?" You are embarrassed and shame. To make matters worse, you have a growing erection in your pants you just can't hide. Suddenly their anger turns into sadistic delight, as they want to see how low you'll go. "You want a show? We'll give you a show." They begin making out some more, teasing you with their bodies and stripping down close to nothing. All the while humiliating and degrading you for what you'll never have "Get used to just watching, loser, you'll never get a girlfriend as hot as us. You're going to be a virgin the rest of your life!" They work you up so hard and then count you down to orgasm. Just when you think it's all over, one of them pulls out a strange cock shaped cage. "Get in here now you little bitch, or we are telling EVERYONE what you just did." You reluctantly oblige and they lock you away. "That'll teach you to ****. on us!" they say, laughing and dangling the key in front of your face.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 165 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:20 AM #19756
Модератор

Модератор

I want to fuck you over, I love draining Tit zombies dry. You're deep in my spell from just a little bit of my skin, it's so fucking hot to take what's rightfully mine...Serve your purpose the only way you can.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:20 AM #19757
Модератор

Модератор

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:22 AM #19758
Модератор

Модератор

Armani walks in to talk to her boss about his behavior. She tells him that his male Calvinistic ways has to stop. She tells him that the way he treats the female workers is wrong constantly talking about their looks and telling what to wear. She tells him how would he like it if she made fun of his looks and made him wear skimpy outfits to please her? She tells him he is acting like a douche that has not grown up yet. She says that she is not going to HR because that does nothing so she taking matters into her own hands. She tells him that she going teach him a lesson and that she will use magic to make his outer-self look like his inner-self. She waves her hands and turns him in to a collage boy of twenty years old. She tells him that he looks great for a collage boy and sees why the ladies loved him in college. He ask her who she is and why he in a suit in an office. She tells him that she guesses the spell doesn't just regress his body, but also his mind. She tells him that she is his boss and if he wants to intern here he needs to do what she says. She tells him to stand for her and let her get a good look at him. She has him take off his shirt so she can see the goods.. She notices that he is getting nervous around her and asked if older woman intimidate him. She asked him if he likes be seen only as a object of affection. She tells him that is abs look great but his but is a little flat for her. She ask if older woman make him feel inadequate because they are smarter than the bimbos in college. She puts her hand do his pants and tells him he has a nice cock. She tells that this cock is now hers, she sees that he is feeling uncomfortable. She ask what is wrong that she thought all guys like being told they have a big cock?. She tells him that it feel demeaning only to be seen as a sex object. She ask why he feels this way towards woman. He tells her in high school he was shorter than most of the girls in his class and they treated badly because of it. He tells her that the girls in high school said he was not a man because of his small size. She says well then we must do something about that. She waves her hands again and he regresses to a young high school student. She starts to laugh at him at this age and make fun of his now shorter size. Armani keeps working her magic making him younger and younger and teases him along the way. Showing him her big boobs. Making him feel on them.Having him try to please her with the little package that he has...before you know it the boss becomes a baby in her arms for her to care for and mold into the perfect little man. **Age Regression / Older Woman Younger Man / Men Following Orders / Big Tits / Naked Nude / Nipple Play / Milf / Mommas Boy / Boss / POV / Role Play SPH
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:23 AM #19759
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM (no name): It's time we had a talk, I say as I enter your office & shut the door behind me. Everyone here thinks you're Mr Wonderful, but I know your secret: I know that you're a pervert. I've caught you many times, trying to look up my skirt or down my blouse. Even in the meeting this morning. I noticed that you have to leave the room after peeking, and this morning was no exception. So I followed you out of the meeting & saw you go into the bathroom. I heard you moaning as you masturbated thinking of me. You are now completely at my mercy. If you don't do as I say, I will tell everyone in the office about your perversions. I smile at your shock of being discovered, and tell you that you're going to jerk off right here in your office. You'll do it or I'll open your door & show everyone that giant boner tenting your pants. I keep teasing & taunting you, showing off my pantied & pantyhosed pussy & ass, and tell you that you're going to fetch my coffee, make my copies, and give me the best clients. Best of all, you're going to be my new pussy licker. In the bathroom at work, you'll lick my pussy until I'm satisfied. If you're lucky, I'll let you jerk off on your knees in front of me. Then I tell you to kneel right now and jerk off. I make you kiss my pussy & ass. As you cum uncontrollably, I am surprised by the Coerce of my ejaculation. You're quite a wanker. I tell me to lick my sperm up from the floor. We cannot have any colleagues stepping into a big ****. of cum in the office! I put my skirt back on & inform you that your new job will start tomorrow.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 680 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:24 AM #19760
Модератор

Модератор

Check out these pantyhose today no wait actually appreciate these pantyhose today. My long legs, my perky ass will have you begging for release but not until I am finished with you. Nothing gets you as hard as seeing me in pantyhose so give in to your desire and buy this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 19 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 56.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile