Old 05-01-2019, 06:25 AM #19761
Модератор

Модератор

I SAW YOYR FAT WIFE THE OTHER DAY...AND OMG SHE IS GROSS. NO WONDER YOU HAVE BECOME SO OBSESSED WITH ME.... I AM ON ANOTHER LEVEL..... I AM A GODDESS AND SHE IS **** ON MY SHOE.... SO FAT AND UGLY ... NO WONDER YOU CAN ONLY GET HARD FOR ME NOW..... YOU ONLY CUM FOR ME....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:25 AM #19762
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): "I'm getting a massage & it's a regular one, not a sensual massage. My regular girl is suddenly not available so you will be doing it. As I get undressed & get on the table you compliment my body & stare a bit too long, then you drape me with a towel. You start the massage & you keep leaning over my face, shoving your breasts in my face. After a bit, you notice I'm hard & you whip off the towel. You grab my cock & I protest but you shoosh me & start giving me a handjob. You say you've not been fucked by a nice, big cock in a while & you're going to use mine. If I protest or make any noise, you're going to make trouble for me. Your boss will come in & I'll be arrested. I try to be quiet but you keep doing things to drive me crazy, trying to get me to make noise. You ride me until you cum, but then you feel that I'm going to cum so you jump off me & give me a very minimalist handjob to finish so that I have a ruined orgasm. You leave the room without even looking at me."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:26 AM #19763
Модератор

Модератор

What do you think this clip is going to be? A sexy tease? Or, a rip off? Either way, look at how sexy I look in this red body stocking... perfect for Valentine's Day! I guess you will just have to try your luck and purchase A or B. Good boys will buy both A and B, to experience this fully.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 826 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:26 AM #19764
Модератор

Модератор

You've been wanting to Consumer cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy **OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you Consumer own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!** **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:27 AM #19765
Модератор

Модератор

You need to practice cleaning up if you're ever going to be my cuck. You need to practice eating cum every single day for me. I want you addicted to the flavor so that if you're ever in my presence you know exactly what to do. I want you craving it, begging for it, and willing to do whatever you can do get it. Cuckolds eat cum every single time. Practice makes perfect. Get to work, I'll show you everything you need to do and how to accomplish it. Consists of: CUCKOLD, CUCKOLD TRAINING, FEMDOM, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, JOI, JOI GAMES, MIND FUCK, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING, COCK TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, BODY WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, CUM ENCOURAGEMENT, FEMDOM, CEI, MENTAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, BODY WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, SENSUAL GODDESS,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:29 AM #19766
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! Do you want to watch me suck this big cock? It makes me so wet to deep throat and gag as it jams down my throat. Long strings of drool spit from my mouth and my green eyes cry with tears. Spitting bubbles, I laugh while crying but determined to keep face fucking the shaft. The dick is so big and real that it arouses me knowing you're hard from watching me struggle to get it all down! OTHER KEYWORDS-dildos, gagging, deep throating, drooling, spitting, spit fetish, drool fetish, crying, big cocks, brunettes, all natural, big butts, white booty, PAWG @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:30 AM #19767
Модератор

Модератор

Jay is waiting for me when I enter the bedroom. He's sitting on the edge of the bed with his pants off and a hard-on. Kneeling down I take his cock in my mouth and begin sucking on it. Instructing him to lay back I climb up on the bed and straddle him. I ride his cock cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before laying back on the bed myself with him on top of me. He pounds my pussy for awhile before not being able to hold back any longer. He fills my pussy full of his cum. Will I get pregnant again??? This is the first video we have shot like this in awhile. You get several different positions, pov, closeups, and of course a yummy creampie ending. We hope you enjoy!!!
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:31 AM #19768
Модератор

Модератор

Default Rea Rays - iwantclips

Models: Rea Rays

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 80.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:32 AM #19769
Модератор

Модератор

A client has enlisted the help of Dr. Siri to work on his sexual problems. His wife is uninterested in sex with him anymore and he is willing to do anything to make is marriage work. Dr Siri uses "unorthodox" methods of sex therapy, but she finds them to achieve her desired results. Dr Siri unbuckles his pants and takes out his cock to take a better look at it. His cock is a nice size and seems to get erect easily, so she decides to investigate his sexual ability further. Siri straddles her patient, taking his cock inside her warm wet opening. He gets so excited that he starts to thrust himself into her hard and fast. Dr Siri decides to teach him how a woman likes to have sex; the key to sexual fulfillment is making sure the woman also enjoys herself during intercourse. Dr Siri acts as a sexual surrogate or instructor to show him exactly how to please a woman, how to make his partner cum. After Dr Siri has orgasmed on his cock she decides chastity is the best way to control his cock during their ongoing therapy. His cock is completely under her control; she is grooming him to be a good lover & satisfy women properly.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:32 AM #19770
Модератор

Модератор

you are tired of that fat ugly wife of yours, she is a total p*g and spending money on her is such a waste Especially when you could be spending money on Me. Think about your wife and her ass, now look at my ass. There is no comparison. I love it when you spoil me behind her back, when you spend time with Me in sessions, sneaking off while she is at work. Just to talk to Me. I love spending your money, I really do! Spending your money makes My pussy wet.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile