Old 05-01-2019, 07:34 AM #19771
Модератор

Модератор

You love a woman's body. You need those pretty faces, round tits, those feminine curves...and a nice cock. Maybe you think you want pussy, but that's only temporary. I'll wipe away those last traces of pussy desire, and replace them with an overwhelming craving for shemale cock. Pretty soon you won't believe that you ever wanted pussy. Before the end of this clip, you'll understand that you never even wanted it in the first place. You don't want pussy. You want girl tits and girl cock. Shemale bodies with tranny dicks. Shemales have everything real women have, except for that one thing that you've never desired at all. With every moment that passes, with every stroke of your cock, the thoughts of pussy fade away. When you see pussy now, you feel nothing. But when you see a nice girl cock, arousal rushes through you. It's cock that takes over your mind. Hot, sexy shemale cock.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 648 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:35 AM #19772
Модератор

Модератор

You're obsessed with my tits, which is why it's going to be fun to see how desperate you get after edging to them. Get stroking, you're gonna be throbbing even more for me. Categories: Tit Worship, Edging, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Sensual Domination, Tease & Denial, Humiliation, Goddess Worship, Orgasm Denial, Ruined Orgasms, Slave Training, Femdom POV
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 679 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:35 AM #19773
Модератор

Модератор

Recording of my live BANNED WORD show including a long private with anal riding.
Models: Jess Ryan

Duration: 17 min 30 s
Size: 1 017 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:35 AM #19774
Модератор

Модератор

I LOVE making you Consumer own cum! This clip requires you to be ready to edge your self to the brink of orgasm and follow My instructions. Stroke it and pump it just how I say, as I get you horny enough to do things you wouldn't normally consider doing. It's hot knowing I can get you to do freaky things to yourself, just to please Me. Are you ready?
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:38 AM #19775
Модератор

Модератор

Come check out my sexy red dress as i slowly strip out of it and make myself cum for you
Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 623 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:38 AM #19776
Модератор

Модератор

One of my favorite things to do is tease you with my curvy body. It won't take long until your cock is rock hard and you're willing to do anything I say. You know you could never get a woman like Me but just for now I'll let you stare and drool with your hand on your pulsing cock. Another one of my favorite things to do is watch you shoot your load all over your face before you take your fingers and lick it all up!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:38 AM #19777
Модератор

Модератор

welcome back. We know you can't resist jerking your cock to Us perfect gorgeous Dominant twins. Here to take control of you. Tell you what to do. Our sensuality, sexuality, seductiveness, it just takes hold. Hold of you... Last time we were really sweet and eased you into eating your cum for Us. But today since you know about it, it is going to be a different story. you are going to jerk that cock fast and get a huge fucking load for Us. We are going to control you mind body and soul. you will be a good little faggot for Us.
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:39 AM #19778
Модератор

Модератор

You're the volleyball team's bench-warmer, but lately you've been desperate for some play time. You approach the volleyball team captain after practice -- an intimidatingly hot sporty girl -- and beg to be put on next game. She laughs in your face. She only cares about winning, and putting you on certainly isn't going to make that happen. You plead more, saying that you'll do anything. Maybe, little losers like you should be careful what you wish for.The team captain takes you up on your offer and tells you to take a seat. She says she has a reputation of being particularly cruel towards guys. That makes you a little excited. She then tells you she loves to tease and humiliate guys by making them eat their own cum. You're both scared and aroused.She commands you take out your cock and start stroking the way she says. She berates you, calling you a loser, disgusting, a pervert. It only makes your pathetic cock harder. She teases you with her sublime body, shaking her ass and tits in front of your face.Just when you feel you're about to burst, she shows you how she's going to make you cum -- with your hips raised and your cock aimed directly at your mouth. Open wide, loser, because on the count of 10 you're going to shoot your own load into you mouth and swallow every last drop,
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 20 s
Size: 2.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:40 AM #19779
Модератор

Модератор

You can fuck like a bunny. Shame it's only your hand. Say hello to frustration while you worship Me, the embodiment of everything you want and everything you can't have in a woman. You can't have it because you're too addicted to jerking off. You're too busy being a pathetic wanker to deserve anything more. And since you love wanking so much, loser, I've decided that you're gonna be doing it forever. I'm here, as the ultimate symbol of sex and male desire, to tell you that you're gonna edge forever. No sex and no more orgasms for you. Just endless frustration for the bad bunny.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 21 min 59 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:41 AM #19780
Модератор

Модератор

This is what you do right. Every single day you worm your way back here for your very next dose of wank material. You lead a sad lonely life and without this right here you would be in a very dark place. No one wants you therefore you will jerk off to that fact. You love the way those nasty, bitchy, honest truths roll off my tongue. They hit a nerve each time, they feel you will self hate and you stroke along. Such a waster, such a joke. Is this really what your life has become. Oh yes it has and you're going to jerk to that fact that you're a sad lonely jerk off and it feels good.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 392 MiB
Download From AnzFile