Old 05-01-2019, 07:48 AM #19791
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your best friends older sist3r and I know just how big of a crush you have on me. Now that we are alone I really want to hear you say how much you like my big bubble butt. It is so obvious. Anytime you are around you can't stop looking at my big butt. You are going to strip down and stroke your dick so fast that I hear your hand slapping against your body. My little strip tease will have you ready to cum when I say.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:48 AM #19792
Модератор

Модератор

I always get what I want and what I want is for you to lick up your cum. I want your tongue sliding up and down your hand licking up your worship load. I want you licking each finger after my body drains your balls. My hot and sexy CEI will leave you with no choice but to give me exactly what I want. This clip contains elements of Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, CEI, CEI Encouragement, JOI, CUM Countdown, Sensual Domination, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Bra & Panties Tease.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 1 020 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:49 AM #19793
Модератор

Модератор

You already know you are hopelessly addicted to my ass. Give in and worship it. I talk about how I will exploit you while you are mesmerized by my perfect ass. Stroke for my sexy round ass and give over control. I give you a cum countdown at the end. Shot in 1080p.
Models: Misha Mystique

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:49 AM #19794
Модератор

Модератор

("A good old Christmas knees up." Noun BRITISH informal a lively party or gathering. "we had a bit of a knees-up last night") Ah don't you just love social season! Christmas parties, office get togethers, the most social invites you've had all year. Mainly as its compulsory to invite all members of staff. But you shall decline and opt for this true LOSER approach to a "knees up." Party for ONE coming up. Tonight you party ALONE. With me on your screen instructing your stroking party, Bottoms up LOSER! Egg nog included.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:50 AM #19795
Модератор

Модератор

It has been proven that listening to and repeating affirmations on a regular basis can essentially re-program your subconscious mind. I have developed these affirmations specifically for those of you who are interested in learning to like the taste of your cum, or those of you who just want to dive deeper into CEI. Listen to Me, watch Me on your screen, and repeat after Me. Follow My instructions as I take you deeper into trance and have you stroking your dick to Me. By the end, you will be swallowing it all like a good boy for Goddess.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:50 AM #19796
Модератор

Модератор

It's just SO HOT if you Consumer own cum. Get completely naked and start jerking right away. I want you to build up a big load in your balls so you can cum all over your face and down your throat. I'll tease you so it builds up the most. I'll show you how I want you to cum of course it needs to be in the 'Loser position'. You're a good cum slut, aren't you? Show me. If you're good, you'll get another video... So are you ready for the cum countdown? You'll swallow your load like a good b0y. You'll love it. Cannot back out! Add a Code to your order: 20% Markup 'Pay Up!' $25 Markup 'LOSER FEE' $100 Markup 'CUM PERMISSION' 50% Markup 'Sissy Tax' 75% Markup 'PAY MORE' 100% Markup 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% Markup 'Intox Fantasy Fantasy TAX'
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:51 AM #19797
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess-Lolita - iwantclips

Models: Goddess-Lolita

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:51 AM #19798
Модератор

Модератор

Armani walks in to talk to her boss about his behavior. She tells him that his male Calvinistic ways has to stop. She tells him that the way he treats the female workers is wrong constantly talking about their looks and telling what to wear. She tells him how would he like it if she made fun of his looks and made him wear skimpy outfits to please her? She tells him he is acting like a douche that has not grown up yet. She says that she is not going to HR because that does nothing so she taking matters into her own hands. She tells him that she going teach him a lesson and that she will use magic to make his outer-self look like his inner-self. She waves her hands and turns him in to a collage boy of twenty years old. She tells him that he looks great for a collage boy and sees why the ladies loved him in college. He ask her who she is and why he in a suit in an office. She tells him that she guesses the spell doesn't just regress his body, but also his mind. She tells him that she is his boss and if he wants to intern here he needs to do what she says. She tells him to stand for her and let her get a good look at him. She has him take off his shirt so she can see the goods.. She notices that he is getting nervous around her and asked if older woman intimidate him. She asked him if he likes be seen only as a object of affection. She tells him that is abs look great but his but is a little flat for her. She ask if older woman make him feel inadequate because they are smarter than the bimbos in college. She puts her hand do his pants and tells him he has a nice cock. She tells that this cock is now hers, she sees that he is feeling uncomfortable. She ask what is wrong that she thought all guys like being told they have a big cock?. She tells him that it feel demeaning only to be seen as a sex object. She ask why he feels this way towards woman. He tells her in high school he was shorter than most of the girls in his class and they treated badly because of it. He tells her that the girls in high school said he was not a man because of his small size. She says well then we must do something about that. She waves her hands again and he regresses to a young high school student. She starts to laugh at him at this age and make fun of his now shorter size. Armani keeps working her magic making him younger and younger and teases him along the way. Showing him her big boobs. Making him feel on them.Having him try to please her with the little package that he has...before you know it the boss becomes a baby in her arms for her to care for and mold into the perfect little man. **Age Regression / Older Woman Younger Man / Men Following Orders / Big Tits / Naked Nude / Nipple Play / Milf / Mommas Boy / Boss / POV / Role Play SPH
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:52 AM #19799
Модератор

Модератор

Let's play a JOI game. You've probably heard of it - red light, green light. When I say green light you can stroke your cock as fast as you want, yellow light you have to go slow, and red light take your hands off your cock and put them on your head! You ready to play? Let's go! Contains: jerk off instruction, tease & denial, orgasm control, bikini, tit worship, armpit fetish, ass worship.
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:53 AM #19800
Модератор

Модератор

Once the ring was on her finger, the tables turned. Miss Rikki takes her wedding vows seriously, especially that her husband should always Love, Honor, & OBEY her. His life must now be dedicated to serving & servicing her needs, and right now she wants to use his cock. Rikki mounts her husband; he is her personal property now to do what she wishes with. Rikki rides his dick, her tight pussy wrapping around every inch. Rikki cums with his cock deep inside. Miss Rikki makes sure to imprint her husband's role in her life in his mind; he is now her servant. She jerks his cock, making him cum on her wedding ring; he is her property, his cock is her property, he is completely owned.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile