Old 05-01-2019, 06:54 AM #19801
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip Buttguy found me and Got me to make an All Anal, Rodeo Style, Belly Down Buttfucking scene for him. So my cute little Tush is about to be pushed around and have my mans huge cock buried deep in my Bum! Enjoy watching my ass get straddled as I get rump pumped flat on my Tummy!" After the read feel free to turn around and wiggle your booty around to I can see the ass I love First Anal Action Part 3 minutes1:00 Minute Start in Doggy Position. He climbs on a mounts your and slides his cock in. Once comfortable he picks up speed and Pumps and grinds all the way up in your asshole. after about a minute of Doggy pumping and grinding he puts his weight into it it makes you collapse on your tummy and he straddles you legs outside and a good view of his Cock in your Asshole. Just like below. 2:00 minutes of the Belly Down Anal straddling and pumping. Have him Hook your legs with his feet like second one for a bit. Both show how the belly down camera angle should be Same behind view, same zoom. 3:00 Side angle. Should be a repeat of first 3;00 minutes but just from the camera angle below. Notice Side where I can see his cock in your butt. 3:00 Facing Camera. Again same as first part. Notice that His legs are Outside of hers. This video Shows EXACT Angle and Buttfucking action I must have. Hair pull and spanking great too. Danielle Maye xXx
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 679 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:54 AM #19802
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used** You can't stop staring - you're obsessed with my tits! And you always get so close to seeing them. Hoping maybe I'll slip up? Ha. Keep staring loser, and keep dreaming. I want you to stroke and edge to this clip... and who knows... maybe I'll even give you a cum countdown! Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta Tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:55 AM #19803
Модератор

Модератор

Alright boys, get your cocks out. I've decided to give you boys a simple task today. I know that's all most of you can manage anyways. All you have to do is follow along with my instructions. That's it. No small print, no games. Just stroke and follow along. Sounds easy enough, right?
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:55 AM #19804
Модератор

Модератор

Maddy wants to get off and a normal dildo will not do. She wants to feel a warm penis deep inside her pussy. Maddy keeps a boy toy sex slave around for just this reason. Sex is all about her pleasure; her only concern regarding a man's penis is that it obeys her and stays hard as long as she wants to use it. Maddy spits on his cock and strokes the bound sex slave's cock, then she straddles him and inserts his shaft into her wet cunt. Maddy bounces on his cock, pushing his member deeper with every thrust. The slave cannot touch her or speak with his gagged mouth; he is just an object for her pleasure. Maddy continues to fuck her pet until she reaches climax, then leaves him horny and frustrated with blue balls.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:56 AM #19805
Модератор

Модератор

Today I want you to try on some of my new bra's and panties. I know you want to be a good sissy and will do anything to make me happy. You will try on each one of the outfits and I will snap some pictures and video to send to my girlfriends. It's so sweet of you to do this. You look so cute! I can't wait to share these with the girls. They are going to LOVE this.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 11 s
Size: 430 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:56 AM #19806
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 56 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:58 AM #19807
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Tiffany has her pleasure slave wrapped tight in restrictive bondage and ready for her use. She does not want to hear him, look at him or feel any touch from him except his hard cock inside her pussy. With a ball gag stuffed tightly into his mouth Mistress Tiffany rides her bound sex toy to orgasm, rubbing her clit as she thrusts his cock deep inside. As a reward for keeping still and hard while she pleasured herself, Tiffany rewards her fuck pet with a handjob. She milks all the built up cum from his cock, making him spray a huge load high into the air.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:59 AM #19808
Модератор

Модератор

I've been talking about how I own every single one of your orgasms. I inspire so many of them that I've claimed ownership. Each and every single episode should be appreciated and treasured. I'm going to help you treasure the delicacy that I inspire and allow. Look upon my light, obey my directions, find a comfortable seat, and follow along. Fetishes: Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Cum Eating, Sensual Domination, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Calm Voice, Seductress
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 139 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 06:59 AM #19809
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to charm school for wayward sissies. I am goddess Sativa your ultimate guide and teacher. You must treat me with respect at all times. You need full on re-training since you are so unruly. I will teach your rebellious self to behave. Remember A " YES CAN DO" attitude will get you far sissy. And of course anal training is mandatory!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:00 AM #19810
Модератор

Модератор

Hey cum slut! Ready for a night of fun? You're going to be swallowing lots of cum for Goddess. Are you ready? Of course you are! Now eat it like a good boy! Features 3 of my popular cum eating instruction clips (Avid Cum Slut Programming, Eat it For My Ass, A Special CEI Session) all in one file so you can watch back to back, cumming each time,and swallowing it like a good boy. Now get that cock out and play my little game!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 40 min 1 s
Size: 950 MiB
Download From AnzFile