Old 05-01-2019, 07:19 AM #19831
Модератор

Модератор

come let me entice and stimulate you in more than one way watch as i get wet when i think about you and what i do to you
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 811 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:20 AM #19832
Модератор

Модератор

I've got a dirty little secret to confess... I tell my boyfriend that I've really enjoyed being with him and all the fun we've had over all these months. But I've been hiding a naughty fantasy and I'm finally ready to bring it to life. I tell him that I want him to get me pregnant, I want to get filled up with cum. Though reluctant, he agrees, and I ease his mind by pulling out my huge natural tits and putting them right in his face, shaking and bouncing them as he squeezes them and sucks my nipples. I lead him to the bedroom where I start by stroking and sucking his cock and balls, gagging and drooling all over his hard cock. I get it nice and wet while he shows off his POV, then I climb on and ride his cock while he sucks my tits. We do several different positions, his cock slams into me over and over again until I am begging for his cum, begging for him to get me pregnant. He cums inside of me and the camera comes in for some amazing closeups of a perfect creampie, cum dripping out of my perfect little pussy and right down my asshole. I spread it all over my pussy, shoving some inside with my fingers in hopes of getting pregnant
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 20 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:20 AM #19833
Модератор

Модератор

Today Mia has to do a lot of ironing but her friend disturbs her work. Unfortunately she loves to Torment him by flatten his cock with her iron.She presses his cock heavily under the iron along the glans gets what's comming. Her splatter jerks on board and Mia vaporizes the horny cum with hot iron and make the sperm into steam. Fantastic!!!
Models: xdreams Handjobs

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 628 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:21 AM #19834
Модератор

Модератор

By now you're probably one of My desperate titty addicts, counting down the hours until I release another clip. You spend every moment of your existence obsessing over My perfect breasts. Dreaming of them pouring out of tight tops and tiny lingerie. Just a quick ****. of My cleavage and you completely lose control. You're mesmerized by their movement. The way they jiggle and sway. You can't take your eyes off of Me. You barely blink. You're enraptured by the image of My body. You find no other pleasure in life, no matter how hard you try. You keep coming back to Me.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 17 min 37 s
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:22 AM #19835
Модератор

Модератор

Im going to work you into our sensual journey and make your mind open. Creativity is key with me and every dirty description I say..I want you to picture it all in detail in your mind.Cling onto my words.when you close your eyes your imagining me right infront of you. My hand.my mouth..everything you could ever want. Make this one of the most sexual experiences you could ever ask for. oh, and if you come harder than you ever have before..don't forget to say thank you
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 16 min 40 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:22 AM #19836
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) My naughty secretary has invited me back to her apartment. She has been panty flashing me all day in that tight skirt black stockings, fuck me heels..and oh so sexy panties...Well since I have been in charge all day it is time for her to take charge...This time before she sucks my cock and lets me fuck her in her panties she wants me to suck on her pussy through her panties then she pulls them to the side so I can suck and lick on her clit til her pussy gets so wet she just has to fuck me...She reminds me that she is in charge and I have to make her cum first before she lets me cum in her mouth. After all...she is in charge...
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:23 AM #19837
Модератор

Модератор

Each item I remove has a price in shots! I will get you so tipsy and weak for me that you will stop at nothing to please me! With each item I remove you grow harder and weaker. There will be nothing you wont do for me and I will prove that to you. Once I am naked I will allow you to cum but only if you Consumer own cum and you will. That will seal your faith and you will be mine forever!
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 19 min 39 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:23 AM #19838
Модератор

Модератор

Have you struggled with eating your own cum? Is there something inside you that makes you want to do it but when it comes down to it you always chicken out? Or... maybe you enjoy swallowing your big load of jizz on my command like a naughty little perv? Either way I'm going to have you jerking your cock nice and hard for me today. You're going to admit several things, stroke your cock and cum, then swallow it down like a good boy. Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating, Slave Training, Men Following Orders, Femdom, Female Domination, Cameltoe, Pussy Worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, Ass Worship, Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 343 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:24 AM #19839
Модератор

Модератор

Little white boys just don't do it for me. I want a real huge cock in my holes. I would love to take you out while wearing a tight little dress and panties, while I walk with my black stud and you can watch the attention we get from a far. I need a real man's cock, and black is just that.
Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 10 min 2 s
Size: 879 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:26 AM #19840
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, poor you, a “man,” or rather, a boy, who has never been with a woman in his entire life. There's something to be said about that, at your age. Well, this is your reality. If you've come this far without tasting or feeling pussy, then you never will. Virgin losers deserve to be degraded. Deserve to feel shame. And how better to feel that shame than to taste and digest it? Yes, you're going to stroke to your shame of a lifetime of rejection, and realize that you only deserve to be degraded and humiliated and become a filthy cum eater. When you cum, you will eat it, and taste your entire lifetime of being undesirable, unwanted, useless to women. That's the taste of your cum. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 37 s
Size: 1 004 MiB
Download From AnzFile