Old 05-08-2019, 11:32 AM #21721
Модератор

Модератор

Anastasia and Alvin mirror the lives of many millennial couples today: young adolescents coming together for little more than social expediency, bound only by a hedonistic lust that barely masks the deep distrust brewing beneath the carefully-curated public facades of their relationship. They choose to stay in a toxic relationship out of a fear of loneliness and of leaving one's comfort zone; it's a relationship that has festered beyond staleness for five years. They live together, yet their hearts might as well be oceans apart. As with all moribund relationships characterized with mutual distrust and suspicion, eventually, on one fine Sunday afternoon, Anastasia discovers Alvin's moments of indiscretion with his so-called female best friend, Michelle, by checking his messages. Anastasia sees it coming, because it isn't the first time Alvin has cheated on her, but she tries to hold back her tears... in vain. This time, however, something snaps in her, and, as if it's the last straw that broke the camel's back, she breaks up with Alvin for real and evicts him out of her home. Alvin refuses to accept breaking up and, as though it would help to mend the broken ties, begins coercing himself on Anastasia, who resists violently. She slaps him and, knowing that she has nothing to lose anymore, ultimately also comes clean about cheating on Alvin with his friend, Jake. Understandably, Alvin becomes absolutely furious and shoves Anastasia hard on to the bed and begins ripping off her clothes, choking her, slapping her, pulling her hair, and almost **** her to teach her a lesson. With his failing relationship, fragile ego, and insatiable sense of redemption and revenge, Alvin has the roughest coerced sex with his girlfriend like never ever before... and that might very well be the only thing he has left to offer to save his relationship, once and for all.
Models: Alvin Heaven

Duration: 32 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 894 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 11:33 AM #21722
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Tatyana - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Tatyana

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 11:39 AM #21723
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to toy with your mind and combine the feelings of pleasure and pain. Alternating between the two will confuse your synapses so by time that dull ache ends it's mixing with feelings of pleasure and arousal, training you to enjoy the pain you are experiencing. Back and forth, back and forth until the explosive end. Soon your suffering will trigger feelings of immense arousal!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 9 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 11:41 AM #21724
Модератор

Модератор

It's not just the sound, though you're obsessed with the sound of My laugh. No, it's the whole look, My eyes widening in disbelief, lips parting in a haughty smirk, brows slanted upward in incredulity. God, I'm exquisite when I laugh at you. You can't get enough of it. You live for those moments when you humiliate yourself so totally and unexpectedly that I just lose it, giggling without abandon, a hand over My face, pointing and laughing at you sometimes for minutes at a time. You'd do anything for that effect, for that rush you get when you amuse Me; you want Me to film it so you can watch it over and over. You crave My laughter, and we both know the cravings are only going to get worse. I can't wait to see what you sink to next LOL. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE .Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 11:44 AM #21725
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tsarina Baltic - iwantclips

Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 4 min 7 s
Size: 408 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 11:46 AM #21726
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess has absolutely perfect feet. Getting weak for me is the only option. I am showing off my dainty royal blue sandals that showcase my pedicure in the most gorgeous way. You've been craving an intense foot worship session and this is going to blow your mind. Goddess commands you to obey, spoil and worship. You are a good foot boy and eager to please. You live to worship these feet!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Size: 236 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 11:49 AM #21727
Модератор

Модератор

You've snuck into cat woman's apartment and as punishment she ties you up, and teases you with her sexy body.. Showing off her ass, pussy, and tits in your face while you get harder and harder in your pants.. She finally lets you touch her when she sticks her dirty feet in your face and tells you to suck them while she masturbates and finally orgasms... stopping you before you cum everywhere.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 11:54 AM #21728
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tsarina Baltic - iwantclips

Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 11 min 34 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 11:57 AM #21729
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 11:59 AM #21730
Модератор

Модератор

It's a beautiful hot day and you're enjoying the scenery. Your view gets even better when you see a sexy bikini clad babe step out of her place. She sees you & doesn't hold back from teasing you from a distance. She begins to apply some oil to her body & calls you over to help her. Continuing to tease you with her tight body, she oils up her stomach and ass before stripping down. First removing her top to oil up her titties, then removing her bottoms so she can oil up her ass. You might've thought she was heading to the beach in this little getup but after getting you all riled up with this sexy oil tease, she invites you inside. & the rest is to your imagination.
Models: xMochaPuffx

Duration: 22 min 32 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile