Old 07-13-2019, 06:37 PM #52791
Модератор

Модератор

You little pervert. Hiding under my chair again. Stealing as many glances as you can of my crossed legs while I fiddle with my feet under my chair. Multiple angles as you crawl around on the floor under my feet. No audio.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 06:40 PM #52792
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 6 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 479 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 06:45 PM #52793
Модератор

Модератор

I just love how you think you're all incognito. Coming to the pool when Me and My hot friends are there tanning. Sitting in your creepy corner with your aviators on so no one can see your eyes. I know you're just staring at our tits. All of My friends can spot a creep like you. So obvious. We know that you spend all winter humping your hand to hot young girls like us . Its just amusing that you think all that adjusting and bending over in front of you is coincidence. We love tormenting tit addicted perverts like you
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 06:45 PM #52794
Модератор

Модератор

It's time for another body worship session. You stand no chance of not cumming today as I exploit your shiny fetish in this skin tight catsuit. I walk you through why this catsuit is like no other, and why I like it so much...pussy worship in the form of outrageous shiny cameltoe, shiny round ass worship, and more cleavage than you could imagine as I tease and edge you with this zipper. Pump hard for me as you become flooded with my potent imagery, mesmerized by my Goddess curves, and taken under by my sweet stroke instructions. Your orgasm is mine tonight.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Size: 587 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 06:46 PM #52795
Модератор

Модератор

Back again with an orgasm control challenge that I've deliberately designed to be as challenging as possible. Why? Because there's a (small) financial penalty if you fail to last & cum quick for me, so I'm doing everything in my power to make you slip up. Shaking my ass, stripping off my miniskirt, switching up my outfits, and even getting topless and oiling up those big tits for you. With a big focus on your tit addiction, I've designed today's clip to be split into 4 JOI Games, which you'll play back to back. The rules are always in my favor, and it's up to you masturbation addicts to keep up. This will not be easy...this is advanced edging, and worth every second of the exciting goon. Are you ready for the jerk off challenge tonight?

Duration: 46 min 6 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 06:47 PM #52796
Модератор

Модератор

Danielle Maye has gorgeous size 7 elegant feet that i have desperately wanted wrapped around my cock since the moment i met her. when one day she comes up to me and says 'baby i want to give you a foot job' i instantly dropped my trousers and let her get to work on my nice hard cock. watch this video to see what a good job this naughty little lady does with her feet, wanking it with her soles facing me then turns over on all fours to wank it whilst i have a perfect view of that arse and tight little pussy, the view is so amazing it cause s me to shoot a huge load all over those perfect soles. Danielle Maye XXX
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 06:51 PM #52797
Модератор

Модератор

There are 4 stages in the sexual response cycle; Excitement, Plateau, Orgasm & Resolution. Today I'll tease & talk you through these phases, as we explore which is the most exciting place to be. I know you want to cum so badly, but I just love to keep you hard, keep you aching, keep you dripping and on the edge, and I think by the the end of this clip you might just agree with me that it's best to stay there. I can be very persuasive, when gyrating my hips in eyelash lace lingerie...I can be very persuasive when you're distracted by my nipples slipping out of this bra...I can be very persuasive when you're at your hardest and horniest, so much so that you might end up denying yourself indefinitely...Don't cum. Stay hard. Enjoy a perpetual plateau.

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 06:56 PM #52798
Модератор

Модератор

So you want to start playing with financial domination? In this clip I am going to guide you through finally taking that step. You are going to get to cum, but you are going to be obedient and you are going to tribute during this clip. You know that I love to make you work for your orgasm. I love to have you stroking, edging, and building up for release. This day is no different in that aspect, except you will be stroking, edging, tributing, and repeating the cycle over again. Did you know that your orgasm will feel SOOOO much better after you send to Me? After you hit that tribute button the pleasure will intensify, it is a fact. That mental roadblock you experience when you think about sending a tribute will disappear and you will stop overthinking it! You will begin sending to your true Goddess... Me... and it will feel SO good!
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 06:57 PM #52799
Модератор

Модератор

I have something fun planned for both of us, a game that involves things we both like. For you, it's stroking and obeying, your favorite activities. For Me, it's control, by granting and denying you of what you want. You can probably guess the rules of this game, but I will explain anyway. When the light in the background turns red, it simply means "stop stroking." When it is green, stroke. Yellow? Edge, nice and slow, with the tips of your fingers barely grazing your shaft. Don't worry; if you're too horny to pay attention to the lights, My voice will guide you through this stroke session. If you break the rules of this game, what is your punishment? Well, it's the punishment of disappointing Me. Sure, this is all based on an honor system, but I want to show you how deeply you crave pleasing Me and following My instructions. Will this game have a happy ending? I'm not telling you, spoilers are no fun! Have fun, obey, and be a good boy. * MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 57 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:07 PM #52800
Модератор

Модератор

I see how you have been looking at me when you are over. Your friends hot mom. I know how bad you want me, well no one is here right now...I see what you have when you've been over swimming. Something nice and big under those swim trunks. Do you like what you see? I've been needing something....that hard cock of yours. Isn't your friends mom so fucking hot? Let me take these tits out, touch them. Bend me over, slide yourself against me. This feels so good! Includes: Dirty Talk, MILF, Virtual Sex, Strip Tease, Topless, Nude, Role Play, Moaning, Recorded in 1080HD
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile