Old 07-18-2019, 09:49 AM #5061
Модератор

Модератор

<strong>Name:</strong> Monika<br> <strong>Age:</strong> 20<br> <strong>Career arousal:</strong> stunning tits<br> <br> Prospective models were pouring into my office today. It seems that every Czech girl would like to become a model. Good for you, babes, but what can you offer in exchange? What are young Czech girls willing to do to become models? One of them aims to be a playmate. She claimed she would do anything, but it's just big talk. On the other hand, Monika, a fabulous chick with almond-shaped eyes, pursues her goal with no scruples. This casting was the very first one for her, but she showed that she knew what to do. She lied on the table. She opened up her legs. And she invited me to come in. A good girl. I had some fun with her exquisite tits and gained another feather in my cup. Naiveté of Czech girls has no boundaries.

File Name : Monika_-_amazing_jugs.wmv
File Size : 985.33 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:25:31

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Monika_-_amazing_jugs.wmv - 985.3 MB
TakeFile: Monika_-_amazing_jugs.wmv - 985.33 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:49 AM #5062
Модератор

Модератор

The world has flipped upside down! Czech streets are under attack of babes offering sex to the passers-by. No introducing. Right into the pants. In public!!! Monika, a pretty black-haired cock-teaser, is one of them. She focused her survey on fidelity of Czech guys. Right in the city centre at the high noon. She grabbed one guy by his cock and dragged him to the bush. She squeezed him out like a toothpaste tube. Screw all small talk. Lust takes over here! Fuckincredible footage taken in Czech streets with a hidden camera! This is the ultimate authenticity! You have to see it!

File Name : Monika_fucks_in_public.wmv
File Size : 1138.63 MB
Duration : 00:13:32

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Monika_fucks_in_public.wmv - 1.1 GB
TakeFile: Monika_fucks_in_public.wmv - 1.11 GB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:49 AM #5063
Модератор

Модератор

My Sweet Jesus, these guys fuck like rabbits. We haven't had such a pumped couple here for quite a while. We're bringing you the latest story from the bedrooms of Czech amateurs - this time we present you and elder guy who lives with a young skinny black-haired stunner. The guy is horny all day long. He can't stop stuffing his massive dick into her cunt, and he's filming it all the time. And the babe just can't get enough of him. She would certainly confirm that all what is said about small dicks and how inventive their owners are is sheer bullshit - you bet that size matters! Get ready for a probe into private life of Czech amateurs. You'll see an enormous cock ramming a tight asshole - authentic anal sex! Will they ever have enough? Enjoy this titbit, an original product of one horny Czech household. It's awesome! And totally authentic! Czech amateurs are simply the best!

File Name : Monster_cock_in_a_tight_ass.wmv
File Size : 1654.77 MB
Duration : 00:43:09

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Monster_cock_in_a_tight_ass.wmv - 1.6 GB
TakeFile: Monster_cock_in_a_tight_ass.wmv - 1.62 GB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:49 AM #5064
Модератор

Модератор

File Name : Monster_tits.wmv
File Size : 87.83 MB
Duration : 00:10:42

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Monster_tits.wmv - 87.8 MB
TakeFile: Monster_tits.wmv - 87.83 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:49 AM #5065
Модератор

Модератор

Love each other and fuck each other! Czech amateurs fuck like crazy! You will be surprised how wild and intense this home video made by a young couple from Moravia is. You will like them. These too don't waste time on non-sense and most of the time they just fuck!!! Radical!!! Doing the laundry ends with fucking. Cooking the lunch? Don't forget about the dessert. What is that? Well, fucking! Just guess how the ironing ends. We will fuck!!! This likable brunette with amazing tits loves humping his thick cock. She enjoys his meaty sausage and her favorite food is his white cream. Are you ready for another masterpiece from the Czech amateur video library? Enjoy the true Czech man-eater! This is flawless.

File Name : Moravian_sausage.wmv
File Size : 1028.98 MB
Duration : 00:36:13

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Moravian_sausage.wmv - 1.0 GB
TakeFile: Moravian_sausage.wmv - 1.00 GB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:49 AM #5066
Модератор

Модератор

File Name : Mother_and_daughter.wmv
File Size : 105.06 MB
Duration : 00:12:50

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Mother_and_daughter.wmv - 105.1 MB
TakeFile: Mother_and_daughter.wmv - 105.06 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:49 AM #5067
Модератор

Модератор

File Name : Mother_and_daughter_2.wmv
File Size : 98.03 MB
Duration : 00:12:14

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Mother_and_daughter_2.wmv - 98.0 MB
TakeFile: Mother_and_daughter_2.wmv - 98.03 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:49 AM #5068
Модератор

Модератор

Folks, I have a bomb for you! I wandered through Prague and looking for some interesting woman. The path eventually took me to some shopping center and after several hours of snooping my sensors registered blonde lady who turned out to the director of a financial company! It was really amazing and I thought that I could use best trick one of my ancestors and play the hunter talents of modeling agency. I caught her at the parking lot and went for it. What I tell you, to beg her was unbelievable chore. I invited her for coffee and then persuaded her again and again. When it seemed that perhaps talk my lungs, so she agreed with an invitation to the casting at least. We jump into her car and went away. Anyway, during a trip I managed to persuade her to fuck with me for 20.000,- CZK. We fucked in her car, and imagine that the luxury lady let me fuck her into her ass! When the lady director learns that I put this video on the internet, so she probably shoot me. Download quickly because this will go wrong way.

File Name : Mrs-Director.wmv
File Size : 343.12 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 00:22:55

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Mrs-Director.wmv - 343.1 MB
TakeFile: Mrs-Director.wmv - 343.12 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:49 AM #5069
Модератор

Модератор

I thought I could do a poll on the topic "How the state helps underprivileged people". I took the camera and went before employment agency. I thought that everything goes like clockwork, because unemployed young ladies and women needs money. It was a big mistake. I stood there since the morning in cold weather like idiot and nobody want to make interview with me. My confidence slowly fell somewhere in the cellar, and I lost every last hope.Until late afternoon, the luck smiled on me because of the Labour Office published a very nice fifty years old lady, which was at least willing to chat for 500 Crowns. Because it was really cold, I invited her to complete the interview in a nearby cafe. I did not want a long walk around the bush and so I unpacked it straight, if she would fuck with me for six thousand. Big surprise, she agreed, because she desperately needed money for her son. But an unexpected problem occurred. Where we go our mutually beneficial" trade" to realize. We finally ended up in a nearby office centre, where I began to fuck her in the hallway. But it was a big adrenaline, because there always someone walked. Keep the camera, watch if someone walk around and fuck with her. So it was asurreal massacre. It was not easy, but finally I managed it. I hope you will like it.

File Name : Mrs-Jitka_really_needs_the_cash.wmv
File Size : 323.21 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 00:21:35

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Mrs-Jitka_really_needs_the_cash.wmv - 323.2 MB
TakeFile: Mrs-Jitka_really_needs_the_cash.wmv - 323.21 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:49 AM #5070
Модератор

Модератор

The words are not important, the acts are. Young married couple who filmed their privacy for you doesn't speak much, but the more action will they show. Get ready for the hottest sexual experience. The nice young girl just loves dildos and with a little help from her friends she will show you several massive squirts! Unbelievable! They both really love anal sex, so none of their intimate moments is without hard anal fucking. If all this isn't enough for you, wait for the horny brunette to fuck the gear-shift in their car, only then you will be breath-less. Only CZECH AMATEURS can show you stuff like this!!!

File Name : Multisquirt.wmv
File Size : 557.28 MB
Duration : 00:21:58

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Multisquirt.wmv - 557.3 MB
TakeFile: Multisquirt.wmv - 557.28 MB