Old 07-18-2019, 09:59 AM #5321
Модератор

Модератор

The orgy with young Czech chicks is in full swing. Guys have just started to stick sweet juicy cunts on their cocks. This is no fun anymore. You've never seen a party like this one. A stunning blondie has all her holes ready and open. She can hardly manage all those horny cocks that are swarming around her. The army of cocks has made her so frisky that she's squirting all around! A squirting model!!! You must see her! All girls are scared about the guy with an enormous cock. A young mommy-to-be is the most courageous from all! Will she let the huge cock inside her? A Czech home orgy with an enormous cock! Check it out! Nothing can beat it!

File Name : Squirting_super_model.wmv
File Size : 777.91 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:41

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Squirting_super_model.wmv - 777.9 MB
TakeFile: Squirting_super_model.wmv - 777.91 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:59 AM #5322
Модератор

Модератор

My name's Marek and from now on I will be the new cameraman in Czech Streets. It will be hard work, because Libor set the standards pretty fucking high. Well, luckily I've got a couple of aces up my sleeve myself. Not only up my sleeve, if you know what I mean. First I stopped this brunette in the street, quite rideable, she even let me ask her for a glass of beer. But then she got scared and run away from the pub. Luckily, the gorgeous bartender from the pub accepted my invitation for some white Merlot and when I offered her money, she just smiled. She kept smiling until my offer reached 20,000 CZK, clever bitch. In the end she agreed and took me to an office in the back and there this beautiful blonde turned into a nymphomaniac!!! She came at least twenty times and every single time she squirted like a waterfall! Unbelievable, I have never ever seen anything like this. I believe you will like it as well and that this video will be enough for an introduction. See you soon with new episode of Czech Streets!

File Name : Squirting_waitress.wmv
File Size : 421.08 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:18:33

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Squirting_waitress.wmv - 421.1 MB
TakeFile: Squirting_waitress.wmv - 421.08 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:59 AM #5323
Модератор

Модератор

Working as a Czech taxi driver is a dream job. Just imagine the guy driving this cab full of spycams fucked another customer. Hop in! An amazing long haired beauty entered the car and the driver wastes no time. He starts talking of sex and hits the nail right in the head. This girl says to be a nymphomaniac and to think of sex every six minutes That's cool! Let's see if that's right. Free ride is a usual bonus. God, this guy didn't even check whether she was already 18. Cowboy. She looks really young. But he doesn't care about the law, he only cares about her sweet pussy in his mouth. Such a beauty cannot leave without fucking. Will this one squirt? Yeah, she will, twice and wet the entire seat. This guy really has magical fingers. Check out this lovely 18 years old girl getting fucked by our cab driver. You won't find this anywhere else!!!

File Name : Squirting_young_nympho.wmv
File Size : 1408.45 MB
Duration : 00:33:50

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Squirting_young_nympho.wmv - 1.4 GB
TakeFile: Squirting_young_nympho.wmv - 1.38 GB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:59 AM #5324
Модератор

Модератор

Here it comes! The waiting for the biggest gangbang and bukkake massacre is over and it is definitely worth the time. What you will see in a short while is so kinky you will watch with your mouth open. A young lady, Kristyna, voluntarily wanted to join tis party. Kristyna works in a ministry; however we cannot tell you which one. She confessed it was her big dream to get fucked and covered in cum from more men at the same time. We helped the dream come true. She dreamt about ten guys, but she did not realize this is the Czech Gangbang, the one and only place where there is always at least seventy participants. Beautiful, 30-years old engineer was more than surprised when she saw the long line of horny and wild men. The cold expression of professionalism disappeared from her face and we thought she would run away. It was too late though. Running away from all those horny men was just impossible. When it was over, Miss Engineer was lying on the table, fucked so many times she couldn't count it, all covered in cum. Even her luxurious suit was all stained with semen. The blonde beauty was so confused she left the place in the same state she was, with blurry make-up and with cum everywhere. When the minister will see this, he'll get a heart attack. Watch this gangbang, the most scandalous of all.

File Name : State_clerk_swallows_70_cocks.wmv
File Size : 624.02 MB
Duration : 00:19:28

Download Czechav
AnzFile: State_clerk_swallows_70_cocks.wmv - 624.0 MB
TakeFile: State_clerk_swallows_70_cocks.wmv - 624.02 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:59 AM #5325
Модератор

Модератор

Because my last scheme was so successful, I decided to try the "guy who agreed to a bet with a few friends" plan once again. I went to an underground station in the center of Prague, where I lay in wait for some hapless little vixen to end up in my net. And boy did I get what I was looking for! The bet was supposed to be about meeting a girl and inviting her for lunch. Most girls just laughed me off, but one of them gave me enough time to unleash my whole array of charms and tricks. Or maybe she was just intriqued to meet a guy from Moravia (she's from Moravia too). Nineteen year old Lucie then agreed to have lunch with me. And during the meal, I started to act as a shy guy with a second goal on his mind (not that far from the truth). The second bet was about offering the girl in question the chance to have sex for money with me. I sure was surprised when she agreed and we were able to make this amazing video. Go ahead and check Lucka out, she sure is worth your time!

File Name : Student_called_Lucka.wmv
File Size : 491.12 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:21:38

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Student_called_Lucka.wmv - 491.1 MB
TakeFile: Student_called_Lucka.wmv - 491.12 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:59 AM #5326
Модератор

Модератор

File Name : Student_came_to_solarium.wmv
File Size : 182.99 MB
Duration : 00:09:23

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Student_came_to_solarium.wmv - 183.0 MB
TakeFile: Student_came_to_solarium.wmv - 182.99 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:59 AM #5327
Модератор

Модератор

Imagine you're walking down the street and a pretty chick approaches you and asks you to fuck her. Here and now? What will you do? There's nothing to speculate about. 99.99% of guys say: "Yes, we can!" Blond Jana is looking for volunteers for her school project. Casual sex. Right on the street. Fuck me and forget about it. Get it? No personal details. No phone numbers. And especially no emotions. This lovely school girl straddled the prey in no time. Under a tree on a heap of rotten apples. She fucked him and dumped him! We have everything filmed with our hidden cam! Such a blast! This is the ultimate genuine reality.

File Name : Student_harasses_guys_in_the_street.wmv
File Size : 1019.06 MB
Duration : 00:13:48

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Student_harasses_guys_in_the_street.wmv - 1019.1 MB
TakeFile: Student_harasses_guys_in_the_street.wmv - 1019.06 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:59 AM #5328
Модератор

Модератор

File Name : Student_in_the_shower.wmv
File Size : 226.16 MB
Duration : 00:06:22

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Student_in_the_shower.wmv - 226.2 MB
TakeFile: Student_in_the_shower.wmv - 226.16 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:59 AM #5329
Модератор

Модератор

A client or a tramp? Not even the captain of the infamous Czech taxi knew who was on board for real. A lovely young babe with slender body and soft curves. An incredibly horny slut. She declared she was a student and was faithful to her partner. The cock of Jack the Squirter was magnetizing her irreversibly. It made her reveal her real slutty face! Her moaning pussy begged to be screwed! She got drilled numb. The squirt guru showed her what an orgasm storm looks like! The pretty student was flabbergasted upon seeing her own pussy turning into a fountain! This is how you screw pretty young babes! She got all the pounding she could!

File Name : Student_squirts_like_a_fountain.wmv
File Size : 2025.47 MB
Duration : 00:36:50

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Student_squirts_like_a_fountain.wmv - 2.0 GB
TakeFile: Student_squirts_like_a_fountain.wmv - 1.98 GB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:59 AM #5330
Модератор

Модератор

File Name : Student_undressed.wmv
File Size : 154.78 MB