Old 07-18-2019, 10:11 AM #57901
Модератор

Модератор

A common problem among submissives , new or otherwise is a fear of trusting someone so completely. Emptying their brain doesn 't come easy to them , but im here to help /. My mesmerize will help break down the barriers in your mind and create associations between obedience and pleasure. After this you should be able to submit to any domme of your choosing , but i have a feeling i know who you 'll choose. For maximum effect delete and repurchase every time you watch.
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:11 AM #57902
Модератор

Модератор

I want to take you deeper. Deeper than any slave has ever gone before. Beyond controlling your cock , your thoughts , your life. Complete submission , devotion , and servitude. I 'll take you there. Allow my words to sink in. Let them become apart of you as they become your reason for living. I am your reason for living. I breathe life into you. You need to be owned by me. You need to be called my good boy. You are mine.

Fetishes : Hyp -Meditation , Mind Fuck , Mesmerize , Goddess Worship , Femdom , Female Domination , Slave Training , Sub Training
SpoilChristina.com
EroticGoddessChristina.com
Twitter @EroticGoddessXX
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:12 AM #57903
Модератор

Модератор

I know a loser like you just loooooves to get made of.... especially while you jerk jerk jerk for me. Knowing you can never have me..... never be worth my time.... so you make my time worth YOUR money....now , open up wide your licking the icing up
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 67.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:12 AM #57904
Модератор

Модератор

This clip isn 't so terribly cruel on the surface. I 'm not coercing you to lick my toilet or hurling endless insults , though I will use my words to put you in your place. I 'm not yelling ; my voice is soft , sweet , and encouraging. This is a different kind of humiliation. Deeper and more powerful. It will change the way you see yourself fundamentally. My primary goal isn 't to make you feel bad about yourself. Instead , I 'm going to entirely dismantle your sense of self. Total depersonalization. Ego annihilation in the Freudian sense. I will rob you of your very identity and rebrand you as another loser drone in my brood. All it takes is a little mind game. A simple mindfucking trick that 's so very powerful when deployed. There 's freedom in losing yourself , your very identity. It 's both humiliating and liberating. It empowers your submissive side and erases all the rest , the noise that gets in the way of your real purpose. And I 'll make it feel so degradingly good.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 19 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:12 AM #57905
Модератор

Модератор

For the next 20 + minutes , your cock and your balls are my toys. Your manhood is offered up and ready for me to do whatever I want with : to tease , to Torment , to edge , to make suffer. Every word that passes through my sweet lips will be your command. There 'll be nothing damaging , nothing a good boy can 't handle , so you 'll have no excuses.

But you won 't want to resist. When I strip off my shorts and reveal my tiny thong underneath , you 'll be begging for more pain. Each round of edging makes the torment even more intense , the pain and pleasure mingling together , until you can 't tell where one ends and the other begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 15 s
Size: 627 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:12 AM #57906
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm a demanding spoiled little brat. You get turned on by hot brats , don 't you? Girls that are mean to you. Ignore you. Take all your money and leave you. That 's what I like to do , now hand over that wallet stupid. I always get what I want! I want it ALL and I want more and more! It 's never enough. I love acting this way , a total bitch to you and you just give in to me!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:12 AM #57907
Модератор

Модератор

You love to get lost in dark fantasies about losing it all while you touch yourself. What , you thought I didn 't know? I won 't trick you this time , we 'll just see if you can stop your own self in time , okay? Will the knowledge that if you don 't stop it I 'll get an embarrassing photo of you to possibly use against you in the future turn you on MORE , or drive you to hurry up and close the window? Let 's see.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 184 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:13 AM #57908
Модератор

Модератор

Hey p0ppers slut , grab that bottle and start sniffing. It 's time to get freaky and lose control for your favorite femdom Princess. Sniff , sniff , sniff. Let that cock drip as you finger your ass and pinch your nipples. Moan for Me as your eyes roll back into your head. You live for this - sniffing and stroking yourself into a frenzy. Such a desperate , horny p0ppers bitch for Me...
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Size: 456 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:13 AM #57909
Модератор

Модератор

you 're the worst kind of man , you know that? you appear okay from the outside ; normal job , decent looking , good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there 's one little problem : your dick. It 's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed , you just can 't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy , and you can 't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well , I think it 's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore , you 're just destined to be a cuckold. That 's right , it 's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on , that 's the only action you 'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L " is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation , forced bi , CEI , and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:13 AM #57910
Модератор

Модератор

you 're the worst kind of man , you know that? you appear okay from the outside ; normal job , decent looking , good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there 's one little problem : your dick. It 's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed , you just can 't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy , and you can 't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well , I think it 's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore , you 're just destined to be a cuckold. That 's right , it 's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on , that 's the only action you 'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L " is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation , forced bi , CEI , and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile