Old 11-01-2019, 07:29 PM #100461
Модератор

Модератор

Let's play a little cum eating game. Strip down, lie down, and point your cock at your open mouth. And then the timer begins. You can stroke at any pace you want, but you're not allowed to stop until time's up. If you lose control? It's a big facial, a yummy creamy mouthful, for you. If you hold out? I'd like to see you try. I know you can't hold back when I tease you endlessly about that big stream of cream that'll soon be filling your eager mouth, and especially when I tell you how much it'll turn me on. You're not allowed to swallow until I say. The sooner you explode, the longer you'll be savoring that load. And you will savor it, even if you last until the very last second. There are more than 10 minutes of post-cum instructions awaiting...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 35 s
Resolution: 1070 x 1 902
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 858 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:29 PM #100462
Модератор

Модератор

Making you weak is so fun, keeping you weak is even better. controlling and owning your cock i will make you edge yourself all night long. i will tell you how to stroke, how to touch and when to stop and start! it will take a brain cell to listen nice and closely to my instructions. lets keep you horny and weak all night long... stop...go.. stop ...go... oh how i love to control you. that cock is MINE. you just do with it what you are instructed to do ok loser. your seas to manipulate the weaker and hornier you are... so lets edge you to beyond extreme desperation, my weak horny loser.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:31 PM #100463
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going and stroke and edge and tease that cock. And you're going to make it hurt. Temperature play. Ball stretching. Clothespins. Pulling and hitting. Hard impacts followed by light stroking...the pleasure and pain coming together to just overwhelm you. When I smile, you feel like you could do whatever I say. And you will. No matter how much it hurts. I'm going to be so sweet, and so merciless. It will feel so good, and so bad, at the same time. You will make it hurt. You will get right to the edge, again and again, inflicting whatever pain I demand upon your body. And then right when that final moment, that brink of orgasmic bliss, descends upon you...will you enjoy a big explosion? Of course not. I'm going to inflict an ultimate, intimate pain: a big, frustrating ruined orgasm. Poor little pain slut! I love it when you suffer for me.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:33 PM #100464
Модератор

Модератор

Discover why Caligirlsoles is know throughout the foot world as Deathgripreerii. In this 30 plus minute video, your girl, Caligirl shows off her mastery of every footjob technique out there. See how she uses her perfect arches, thick meaty toes and perfect long bright yellow toe nails to control her victim's cock. Stroking between her toes & arches; pumping with her soles; using those powerful dancers legs to beat his dick into submission with a reverse footjob. No technique is left unused until her victim can take no more and shoots hot cum on her awaiting toes. Don't you want to be her next ?
Models:

Duration: 31 min 29 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:33 PM #100465
Модератор

Модератор

At AVN this year, I had the opportunity to sit down with the impeccable London Lix. Now, there's this interesting phenomenon that happens when you put two dominant women in the same room together to handle a slave. We knew we wanted to make you subject your cock and balls to all sorts of torment, but this clip gets so much more than the regular slap and tickle. London and I are going to give your balls the worst treatment they've ever had. If they work at all by the end of this clip, you should be grateful. Don't worry about staying hard though. With London Lix and I on the screen, you'd have to chop off your dick to get your erection to go away. Hey, that's not a bad idea…
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:34 PM #100466
Модератор

Модератор

I have a little wager for you. I bet that I can make you cum before my final countdown. I think you'll get so worked up you wont be able to help yourself. Now the rules are simple. You CANNOT stop stroking the whole time, you can slow down and speed up as you please but you must always stay stroking. The whole time I can use my body against you in any way I please. Of course rules don't apply to Goddess. So I can do whatever I want to tease you into cumming early. If you can't make it like the weakling I think you are you will ruin your orgasm! If you can and make it to my final countdown you can enjoy your full orgasm like the good boy you are! Lets gamble with your orgasm and see!!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:34 PM #100467
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:35 PM #100468
Модератор

Модератор

What a sexy contrast in our complexion. It feels just as good as it looks judging by the moans and comments throughout.
He's also "Fanning" out having been a fan for quite some time. Dreams can come true!
Models: MistressCindyRay

Duration: 15 min 41 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:39 PM #100469
Модератор

Модератор

A nice and sensual, seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers, but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body, luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice, reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you, being so horny, and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves, follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that, for once, is not about your own pleasure, but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 07:41 PM #100470
Модератор

Модератор

You won the lottery to make Xev Bellringer yours for an entire weekend. She greets you in a skimpy little outfit and leads you upstairs to her room. It's actually going to happen, everything you've done to her in those videos. And Xev wants you badly. The way she playfully **** onto the bed, spreading her legs to greet your body. The way she welcomes your touch, begging for you to fulfill your fantasies with her, right then and there. Kissing and licking your bulbous cock head, taking it into her mouth. You almost blow too soon... but she won't let you... not until you fuck her.
Fantasy includes: fucking, seduction, crotch rubbing, cock sucking, fingering, pov, cumshot, panties, socks
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 20 min 37 s
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile