Old 04-16-2019, 12:11 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerkaholic - Try Not To Cum Countdown - MissIvyOphelia - iwantclips

You're such a jerkaholic. I remember back when you didn't want to admit it. When everyone was telling you that you masturbate too often, I was here to encourage you to keep stroking. That's exactly what you're here for, you poor addict! You'll jerk happily for Me, all day, until I finally let you cum. That's very good, you know you'd do anything for your next fix. Take your time and really enjoy it, stroke to My sweet titties and My pretty little ass. What a good addicted jerk junkie you are, work your dick more than once today because you've earned it. I'll count you down when it's time, and you know you'll watch the video again immediately after. ★★★★★ Want Me to notice you? Prove your devotion with your tributes. Your greedy Queen deserves a high monthly ranking. To make that happen, good boys purchase content with one of the following markup codes, ranging from small to extreme: GOODBOY5 IVY50 IVY75 DOUBLEUP PLEASEIVY LOSERTAX5 MYPIGGY DRAINEDFORIVY ★★★★★ I am a bratty fetish vixen and manipulative tattooed Domme. I practice a very long list of kinks ★ Clip features: femdom / female domination / dominatrix servitude / tattoos and piercings / obedience training / edging / cum countdown / orgasm encouragement / cum slave / addiction trainer / jerk junkie
Models: MissIvyOphelia

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 899 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, addiction training, cum encouragement, erotic tease, femdom