Old 06-28-2019, 05:53 PM #2801
Модератор

Модератор

I must admit that I had a really good day that day. I went out with my camera to do a public inquiry, which went straight to the point. I asked Prague girls and women what they thought about stripping for money. My strategy had an unexpectedly rapid success. I talked one fantastic pretty blonde into a beautiful handjob. It was difficult, but I gave her some pressure and she unbent. Although she was a little annoyed that I had cummed on her sweater, but I hope she didn't mind. In conclusion, Finally I caught a nice mature brunette in my net, who was just going back home from shopping. First she seemed to kick my balls, but when I offered her some quick dough into the pot she made up her mind and pulled me into the bushes. Her husband, who was waiting at home just one block away for beverage she had for him in a plastic bag, seemed to pretty neglect her, because she fucked like hell. The busty lady even wanted my phone number so I could come fuck her more often. Something like this never happened to me.

File Name : Princess_and_Mom.wmv
File Size : 494.57 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 00:32:57

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Princess_and_Mom.wmv - 494.6 MB
TakeFile: Princess_and_Mom.wmv - 494.57 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 05:56 PM #2802
Модератор

Модератор

Czech mega swinger is the largest amateur event of its kind in the world. This event, where you can see the largest mass sex on the planet, without pre-prepared script, and it is attended by the Czech real amateurs. It's totally authentic mega swingers full of dozens of mass amateur couples fucking and most beautiful Czech girls and mature women. This party has no competition, you'll have great fun.

File Name : In_the_beginning_was_the_Czech_Megaswingers_2.wmv
File Size : 336.41 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:26

Download Czechav
AnzFile: In_the_beginning_was_the_Czech_Megaswingers_2.wmv - 336.4 MB
TakeFile: In_the_beginning_was_the_Czech_Megaswingers_2.wmv - 336.41 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 06:09 PM #2803
Модератор

Модератор

Okay guys, the great fidelity test of Czech girls and ladies has begun. What do I have in mind? Well, I got an idea (after all the experiences with Czech women of all kinds) to give all the boyfriends and husbands around a chance to test their partners. In principle, I'll try my best to convince them to have sex with me for money, with their man knowing about it all and agreeing with my plan. And she's not supposed to know anything, of course. I had no idea I'll get so many requests! Almost immediately after I let people know about my plan, a guy called me and wanted me to test his girl. We met in a pub and he gave me the name of the fitness club that his girflriend Monika goes to. I decided to wait until she leaves and when she walked through the door, my pants almost burst. Guys, I have to say it was a sight I don't get every day. An angel's face and a pair of gigantic natural boobs. When at last I gathered my strenghts and courage to have a word with her, I felt shivers like never before. It wasn't easy, but I managed to convince her on the way home. She agreed to cheat on her man for 50.000 Czech Crowns. The money was worth it, 'caue I've got no idea when I'll get a chance to fuck such a classy pussy again! I called her guy right after the act, and he certainly wasn't happy about the news. The fact that I screwed his girlfriend for money really got to him. So download fast, 'cause I bet Monika will cut my dick off real soon.

File Name : Fidelity_testing_-_Monika.wmv
File Size : 334.17 MB
Duration : 00:22:19

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Fidelity_testing_-_Monika.wmv - 334.2 MB
TakeFile: Fidelity_testing_-_Monika.wmv - 334.17 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 06:22 PM #2804
Модератор

Модератор

At this record Czech mega swingers met more than a hundred amateurs of all ages to change female partners and mass fucking of all participants. The true reality, real amateurs and amazing party full of emotion and mass sex, so this is a real Czech mega swinger. The original Czech mega swinger is an amateur group sex without barriers and without a script, which you can't experience anywhere else.

File Name : 100_amateurs_fucking_together_3.wmv
File Size : 526.82 MB
Duration : 00:35:05

Download Czechav
AnzFile: 100_amateurs_fucking_together_3.wmv - 526.8 MB
TakeFile: 100_amateurs_fucking_together_3.wmv - 526.82 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 06:27 PM #2805
Модератор

Модератор

So I really took the plunge and hit for streets with my camera. I was addressing women and was offering them money for showing me their bra or more. I wasn't expecting to succeed for the first time, but there it was. Although there was even some unpleasant discussion with one woman's boyfriend, I finally hit the bull's eye with a girl named Julie. The problem was with some place for our action, but I found a solution in a toilet in the near shopping mall.

File Name : Public_WC_with_Julie.wmv
File Size : 512.32 MB
Duration : 00:34:08

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Public_WC_with_Julie.wmv - 512.3 MB
TakeFile: Public_WC_with_Julie.wmv - 512.32 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 06:35 PM #2806
Модератор

Модератор

In this video you will see dozens of fantastic Czech amateurs in action. Look forward to a pretty wild group sex you will not see anywhere in the universe. Sex and constant changing of partners, this is the real Czech mega swingers. Look at the world's largest swinger's party and have great fun while!

File Name : Czech_beauties_in_mega_group_sex_2.wmv
File Size : 475.1 MB
Duration : 00:31:38

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Czech_beauties_in_mega_group_sex_2.wmv - 475.1 MB
TakeFile: Czech_beauties_in_mega_group_sex_2.wmv - 475.10 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 06:55 PM #2807
Модератор

Модератор

Czech mega swinger is an event involving real amateurs only and only here you can see the largest group sex in the world. No censorship and no script. In this video you will see a shocking spree of sado-masochistic of two beautiful students, and many other perversities. You have never seen anything like this before! The original Czech mega swinger actually has no competition. This is the true reality of live coverage. Enjoy it!

File Name : Mass_pleasure_and_pain_2.wmv
File Size : 461.84 MB
Duration : 00:30:46

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Mass_pleasure_and_pain_2.wmv - 461.8 MB
TakeFile: Mass_pleasure_and_pain_2.wmv - 461.84 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 07:05 PM #2808
Модератор

Модератор

The next part of a unique and totally authentic Czech mega swingers has already started. It's still an exclusive showcase of the finest and most sympathetic amateur couples from all over the Czech Republic. Look forward to a really hot group sex, what you see anywhere in the universe. This evening, almost everyone fucked with everyone in the finals and still all together in one room with an incredible mass sex. This fantastic mega swingers hasn't competition anywhere in the world. Guaranteed!

File Name : The_real_Czech_mega_group_fuck_2.wmv
File Size : 451.94 MB
Duration : 00:30:07

Download Czechav
AnzFile: The_real_Czech_mega_group_fuck_2.wmv - 451.9 MB
TakeFile: The_real_Czech_mega_group_fuck_2.wmv - 451.94 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 07:12 PM #2809
Модератор

Модератор

I took advantage of the considerable presence of beautiful ladies in the nearby shopping center and mobilized my camera. The first notch of today was a very nice lady who showed me her sweet pussy, but then sent me to . because I promised her that I leave the camera off. I could not cheat on you and steel the look at the wonderful pussy from you, so I turned it on! Ouch, what a bad language that was. I was rewarded by a pretty blonde lady whose eyes started to shine as she spotted the quick dough in my hand. She was just on her way back from gym, and she had her teenage daughter and husband waiting for her at home. She thought she'd earn her money easily and quickly, but it was a mistake. I fucked out both of her holes in the bushes behind the bus stop and she obviously enjoyed it eventually. We were just a bit distracted by curious passers-by and her husband, who was trying to call her at least 100 times on her cell phone. Could you understand that? Well, anyway enjoy this part and I hope you'll like it.

File Name : Anal_lady.wmv
File Size : 361.66 MB
Duration : 00:24:07

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Anal_lady.wmv - 361.7 MB
TakeFile: Anal_lady.wmv - 361.66 MB
Old 06-28-2019, 07:13 PM #2810
Модератор

Модератор

So this was pretty difficult shooting. I wanted to make some change for you and went hunting for mature women. However the experienced ladies are not tempted to have sex somewhere in the bushes, and moreover it was quite cold. It took me three days before I found at least one who was willing to think about it at least. A little bit shy but nice Mrs. Eva took me three hours of talking off the camera, but finally it was clockwork. I paid the hotel room which turned to be the right choice. I was shown everything and even made Eva to play a teacher andl finally persuaded her to pee in the sink. But nobody will believe me what happened this morning when I was about to leave after a busy evening - I persuaded the maid to shag me. I wonder how you will like this part.

File Name : Mature_Eva_and_Martina_the_maid.wmv
File Size : 904.64 MB
Duration : 01:00:10

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Mature_Eva_and_Martina_the_maid.wmv - 904.6 MB
TakeFile: Mature_Eva_and_Martina_the_maid.wmv - 904.64 MB