Old 09-28-2019, 10:09 PM #85481
Модератор

Модератор

Your mouths salivating for this one already....You've been waiting for this moment for a loooong time and I'm ready to help "ease you into it " so to speak lmao. Im going to teach you how to be a good little cum swallower, how to eat that icing for the VERY FIRST TIME! wahoo! prepare to jerk it hard and milk an explosion out for me ....i want this celebration to be one BIG mess open wide blow out the candles and make a wish this icing can change your life
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 10:22 PM #85482
Модератор

Модератор

Keep up with my instructions as we start an intense cock edging session, faster, slower, stop, start. You will listen and obey every single command as I repeatedly you bring you to the edge of orgasm again and again. When I finally allow you to cum you'll be reduced to a horny puddle of goo. Orgasms are just so much better when you work for them aren't they?
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 11:16 PM #85483
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to become a good little cumlover for me? Ready or not, I'm going to turn you into one today. I have a way with cum cravers, a special touch. I know just how to make you go through with it. I've learned that one of the very best techniques for getting a shy little cumslut to eat his own semen is to make you want it unbearably. To make you drool and beg for it. To make you desperate for that hot sticky load, and desperate to have an orgasm at all. Long, hard edges with plenty of stripping and teasing along the way. You're so close to coming, you can't even bear it. And then I tell you to ruin your orgasm. The frustration is blinding. You want that load of jizz more than anything. It's so close yet so far away. The second buildup is even more intense. You can't think of anything now except finally tasting that sweet cream. You need an orgasm. You need to slurp it down. You're so close to the big moment, and then...I tell you to ruin it again. Have you ever wanted it so badly before? With two ruined orgasms and a third building up, you look at my nearly naked body, and you're desperate. Whether you can go through with it isn't even a question now, because it's no longer a choice. It's become a need. The only thing you can think is please, please let me swallow my cum this time...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 6 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 906
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 11:27 PM #85484
Модератор

Модератор

You know it's what you need to start or end your day. To worship me. My high heels. My perfect body. My tight hot young goddess body. You need it to stare at and drool as I sway my bubbly ass in your face. You're obsession for me never goes away. You always need to look at it. You always need to jerk off to me.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 8 min 13 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 11:36 PM #85485
Модератор

Модератор

One of my favorite things to do is tease you with my curvy body. It won't take long until your cock is rock hard and you're willing to do anything I say. You know you could never get a woman like Me but just for now I'll let you stare and drool with your hand on your pulsing cock. Another one of my favorite things to do is watch you shoot your load all over your face before you take your fingers and lick it all up!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 11:50 PM #85486
Модератор

Модератор

(This alternates between POV and third person and is really raw as the action takes place in a quick pace. This is real, dirty and was for fun. Hope that you like it as much as I loved fucking in it!)
Chanel and Anabelle are on their knees in front of you and take your big throbbing cock out. Your hands **** their huge, natural tits and it instantly makes your dick hard. They spit on your cock and use their hands to stroke you even harder. Chanel can't wait and dives down to kiss your head and shaft. Anabelle sneaks down to your balls and they take turns alternating bobbing up and down your cock. Sometimes they both have their mouth on you and look up at you with*hungry eyes.
Greedily they deep throat you and gag on the girth and length. They compete to see who can choke on your cock while going deeper and faster. Your hands push them down and you order them to kiss and makeout while you stroke it.
They return to skull fucking and can't get enough of your cock. When you tell them to tell you how much they love sucking dick, they smile in excitement and beg for more. These submissive sluts would do anything and everything to get you off!
Taking a break, Chanel gets eaten out (Not POV) and bounces on the guy's face before he orders her to turn around. This is just what she needs and she Yelps out in orgasm while he rubs his cock. Over and over her body convulses before arching with each climax. They switch to a 69.
(Back to POV) In a frenetic pace have loads of cum sprayed on their faces and they eagerly look up and swallow it off your head and stroke the shaft before kissing each other and swallowing it.
OTHER KEYWORDS- blowjobs, POV blow job, girl girl boy, boy girl girl , deep throating, amateur, candid, boy girl, facial, Annabelle Pync, Chanel Young, Asian, blond, blonde
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 23 min 35 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 11:52 PM #85487
Модератор

Модератор

I had my camera rolling during the whole BallBusting interview, See here why he was so scared of ME - JASMINE MENDEZ & why we had to cut so many times
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 822 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 11:59 PM #85488
Модератор

Модератор

Its My Bday week & I Want nothing more than to see your ass Lick/Suck the Frosting out of your dick- YUM You know you want to do it, CATEGORY: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JOI, SLUT TRAINING, BRATTY PRINCESS,MIND FUCK, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FEMDOM POV, DOMINATION, CUM COUNTDOWN ,HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, COCK TEASING , BIG BUTTS
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 12:10 AM #85489
Модератор

Модератор

This is a long, drawn out, intense tease scene for a very horny foot lover! I make him lick his cum off my foot at the end when I FINALLY let him cum.
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 59 s
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 12:13 AM #85490
Модератор

Модератор

Time to play my little game again! This time it's going to even more intense than the last session! I love beating up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. Fucking you up is so much fun. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make it hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also the mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your cock & balls. I'm so good at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good. Even more than the last time!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile