Old 10-17-2019, 07:40 AM #90981
Модератор

Модератор

This is another episode of P0ppers in Bed... but this time, I get a little carried away doing p0ppers Myself! Lets get high and cum together. I want you to edge your cock for Me, and the angel & devil in Me too. I get you fucked up under My stern command. I know just how to manipulate your mind and your masturbation. I keep making you get high and I inhale with you. I wind up feeling so fucking good, giving you instructions, touching Myself... Playing with Myself feels good. So, we edge together, and I get you fucked up with Me! Playing this p0ppers game with you drives us both to such intense climax! Sometimes it's not enough for Me to boss you around and see you enjoy sniffing getting fucked up so I decide to go ahead and sniff with you - I know how good it feels to cum when your head is mush and you're so weak that it's almost impossible to contain yourself until you have been granted permission... come in My bed and play My int0x games - I love the power of controlling you & your cock so playing with My pussy makes sense- OF COURSE I WANT TO GET OFF ON MY POWER OVER YOU - go ahead and get off too, a puppet for Me, needy & lusting for a bratty Goddess to take control of it all
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 17 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:40 AM #90982
Модератор

Модератор

It's a vicious cycle - My feet. The more you watch, the deeper the addiction goes. You try to stay away but the only thing that can satisfy you is coming back for more. The Mesmerizing is irreversible! And now I'm going to make My feet the only thing your cock can respond to. No more normal sex life! Say goodbye to any kind of sexual pleasure with your ugly hag wife. My feet are the only thing that bring you pleasure now... Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 5 min 43 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:40 AM #90983
Модератор

Модератор

My boss is so incompetent. I've been putting up with him for YEARS. I noticed something is a little off about him though... he really seems to like feet. Not just, "hey that's a cute new pedi, Marie, how festive!" More like, "Your feet are sexy." Who says that? I've been pulling up weird searches in his internet history too. Over the course of 2 years I have finally compiled enough solid evidence of him being a total foot pervert that I can Blackmail-Fantasy him to my hearts content. When he walks into his office, soon to be mine, I start interrogating him. I love watching him squirm in fear, thinking up lies on the spot. I finally tell him what I plan on doing with him, making him my foot bitch and taking over his company. Using him as my personal slave and humiliating him every single day with his PA, who's in on it too!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 21 min 49 s
Size: 966 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:40 AM #90984
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD I never tire of playing with you little men. When you scurry round my feet like this, I have so much fun trampling over your small bodies and feeling you compress against my giant soles. You don't stand a chance against me. Look how tiny you are compared to my giant feet and you could get lost in between these toes. Poor helpless little men, so powerless against this giantess.
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Size: 266 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:41 AM #90985
Модератор

Модератор

You feel you've made a mistake. Your eyes wander because you grabbed the first woman that would say yes to you. Now you're stuck. What a fucking loser. I'm here to remind you that it's all wishful thinking anyway: you can look but you'd never have a chance. A loser dreams big, doesn't he?
***Get Noticed. Tribute.***
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:41 AM #90986
Модератор

Модератор

My tits walk into the room before I do. They're so widely admired, even straight women fall in love with them. They're the compelling couple that makes you want to binge for Me. Over and over. I know you're touching yourself right now. That's ok, because that's your weakness, and that's My breasts' special talent: exploiting your weaknesses. Keep jerking, because you can't resist it. I make your cock twitch, and We (My tits and I) are really good at what We do to you. As your brain goes weak and your dick gets hard, your credit card gets loose and opens up for Me. Binge for My boobs. Do it. I don't even have to ask.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 676 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:41 AM #90987
Модератор

Модератор

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:41 AM #90988
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready for another hot session of hurting your cock and balls for Me? I'm going to tease you and see just how good you can be at following My instructions. This clip is not for beginners to CBT and it will be a challenge for you to make it through this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 34 s
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:42 AM #90989
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me as I suck on your cock. Slow. Sensual. Mesmerizing. All the while talking VERY dirty to you. Do you think you'll last the whole way through? Doubtful.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 15 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:42 AM #90990
Модератор

Модератор

Here's where we find out what happens to the unclaimed keys and those men that did not follow the rules. I have two sets here, one belonging to Ben and one to Travis. Here's your last warning - otherwise these keys are going swimming and you're going to have to take bolt cutters to your dick cage. I wouldn't want a Dremel or a blade near my bits, but you've kind of brought this onto yourself. Let this be a warning for the next time I open this game!
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 3 min 5 s
Size: 78.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile