Old 12-13-2019, 03:14 PM #114871
Модератор

Модератор

Default MISSING HER 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

MISSING HER 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

It's just you and me stepdad after SHE left us. Tonight has been especially hard and I can't ****. I come into the room and lay down on the bed in her old spot. Everything is still the way it was when she was still here. I reminisce about the way she cuddled me and did my hair. Say stepdad? Can you cuddle me like she used to? That's nice... Mama used to do her hair just like mine is right now. I know she used to do it like this when you both first started dating.
Hey, stepdaddy? What's that? Something is poking me in the back. Is it what I think it is? Is it because I look like her? That's funny... I can't have it poking me all night though. Say, I know a way to make it go away. You may have to coach me though....as your dear stepdaughter is still pure and innocent. Can you believe your stepdaughter is actually sucking and fucking your cock?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 03:22 PM #114872
Модератор

Модератор

Default Chastity Lesson For Teacher- 1080p HD - Goddess Rosie - iwantclips

Chastity Lesson For Teacher- 1080p HD - Goddess Rosie - iwantclips

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 03:25 PM #114873
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step Step-Daddys Ending - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Step Step-Daddys Ending - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Custom Clip: You walk in and say my Step-Mom just told me you are dying and have 1 month to live. You mention being flirty that you have noticed last week on your computer you had pictures of me in various bikini-beach pictures. You also mention that you always have seen me checking out your hot ass. You say you purposely wear slutty clothes around the house to tease me. You say why dont we make a deal. You can watch me undress anytime and jerkoff as long as you leave all 5 million dollars to bunny. Nothing to your natural **** or to my Step-Mother!!! You want it all!!! You constantly say that your are a brat and want to be spoiled. And have always know that i am in love with you. Say the last month could be your best just sign the will you have with you. As the video goes you slowly strip and constantly mention how hot your ass is. You mention that you always wanted a sugardaddy, but never realized the sugardaddy would be my stepdaddy. Black thong and sexy black bra and heels are all that is left when I sign the will. And you mention that you love being a brat and homewrecker and golddigger. And how I left nothing to your natural
Kids.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 24 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 03:30 PM #114874
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 03:42 PM #114875
Модератор

Модератор

Default Versace Mansion ANAL FUCK - Bratty Honey - iwantclips

Versace Mansion ANAL FUCK - Bratty Honey - iwantclips

my DIRTIEST video yet! I get my tight ass drilled, gag on cock and go Ass to Mouth! I get ALL my Holes fucked and have a HUGE load blown on my face in this sloppy sexy video!
Models: Bratty Honey

Duration: 15 min 50 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 03:43 PM #114876
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Size: 914 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 03:52 PM #114877
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pussy and Ass Stretching with ATM - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Pussy and Ass Stretching with ATM - RoxyCox - iwantclips

I'm all done up and looking glamorous for you with red nails and red lips. Wearing some sexy black lingerie with stockings and heels. I quickly finish off applying my makeup some blush and really add more lipstick and gloss to those big juicy red lips. Now I'm so horny I want to fuck my new cock, I put on my new strap on and stoke it, jerking it and playing with my new toy. I've even got a butt plug right in my ass and you can see that wet pussy too while I'm stoking that dick. Spreading my pussy lips wide open so you can see inside and see how tasty it looks. Love teasing your cock with my wet fucking cunt. That plug in my ass, I want to pull it out and taste it. Mmm my ass tastes so good and you love to see me sucking on that plug, making me even hornier I wanna fuck my juicy wet pussy now. Spreading my legs wide open and pounding it hard, sliding that dick deep inside me and getting even wetter. Fingering my ass while I fuck my wet cunt and tasting my ass of my fingers. Such a naughty bitch and you love it!!! Fucking my wet cunt and it gets me so wet and I love to taste it off my fingers. I lick your dick clean too and taste it. Now I need to top my lips up again, all that sucking took some of my lipstick on. I reapply some red lipstick with gloss so they are all big and juicy for you again. Now I reach for my anal bead and slide them my tight ass and pulling them out to taste. Now I want more dick and sit on top of that cock and ride it hard in my ass, watching my big tits bounce while I ride your dick hard feeling it stretch my hot ass more. That cock feels so good now I want you to blow all over my face and cover me with your cum. Such a big facial and I end up with it all over me, in my mouth so I can taste it and swallow all of your big load.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 03:54 PM #114878
Модератор

Модератор

Default Appointment #2! - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

Appointment #2! - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

Hi! Welcome to your second appt! I am so glad to see you again, and excited to hear about how your first week has gone. I ask you questions about your week, checking on your anal progress, oral training and such. I have a big smile on my face, eager to start this next step in your sissy transformation, which is taking you deeper into the cock slut desires. Increasign your desire and skill at pleasing cock. I put on the strap-on we will be using. You will be kept in your chastity through this appt today. You can have the key when you leave. I fuck your face a bit with the strap-on, give you a feeling of being a wet hole for cock. As we progress, I have you use your bbc dildo- I encourage and instruct you through your first anal orgasm using the prescribed bbc dildo. You cum in your chastity, the feelings deeper on this is right where you should be....takign the steps in your sissy transformation! This is a hot and AMAZING 2nd appt- come on in, Dr Farrah is waiting.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 03:56 PM #114879
Модератор

Модератор

Default I LOVE HAVING HUGE TITS - Katy AnnXO - iwantclips

I LOVE HAVING HUGE TITS - Katy_AnnXO - iwantclips

In this clip I talk about the evolution of all my boob jobs and how much I enjoy being a massively endowed woman. I always wanted big fake tits even when I was in high school. Fun fact... I got tits as a graduation present but waited until I was 20 because I was terrified I was going to die during the surgery. lol This video clip is perfect for anyone who loves big tits, fake tits, low cut tops, or just that blonde busty look. * This a non nude clip*
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 717 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 03:56 PM #114880
Модератор

Модератор

Default Chastity Lesson For Teacher- 1080p HD - Goddess Rosie - iwantclips

Chastity Lesson For Teacher- 1080p HD - Goddess Rosie - iwantclips

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile