Old 01-13-2020, 11:50 AM #123871
Модератор

Модератор

Default Worship My British Feet - Bambi The Boss - iwantclips

Worship My British Feet - Bambi The Boss - iwantclips

I know you crave my feet, my soft toes in your mouth, teasing you and making you weaker than you have ever felt before. You will become my foot slave, its impossible not too with feet this perfect. start your foot addiction now..
Models: Bambi The Boss

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 11:51 AM #123872
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma All-American Mindfuck Mayflower Babe - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

Aroma All-American Mindfuck Mayflower Babe - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

I am a literal Mayflower Babe. This 4th of July, I am your All-American Goddess. Follow My instructions carefully- I'm going to get you high & make you fucking cum with the coerce of a firework. I have specific ways that I want you to inhale and exhale your Aroma, so listen close to My rules & get nice & fucked up for your American Dream. I start off mesmerizing you sensually- I'm going to control your orgasm & edge your cock, guiding your Aroma inhales & exhales. Listen to those fireworks outside My window while I instruct your gaze from My nipples to My shiny pussy, My high heels to My sparkly ass. The Aroma start to get more intense along with My commands. I stand tall above you, keep edging you, looking down at you slide your hand up & down your cock! Sniff & huff your Aroma bitch!!! Thank the Mayflower for bringing My sexy ass to the US! Thank Me, stroke faster, stare up at My ass... take your hands off long enough for the final inhale, then... then... I use all of My powers over you, Aroma puppet!! Get high & weak for Me & when I decide that it's time to cum... stare at your American Dream & grip your throbbing cock, stroke it hard while I grind and twist My Goddess body- aching for permission to cum- edged to the brink- finally Goddess goes from a moan to a stern command for you to cum! (this is a 4th of July 'concept' clip appropriate for any day of the year- features elements of: Aroma, edging, orgasm control, shiny fetish, mesmerize, mind fuck, independence day, ass worship, high heels, long legs, coerced Intox-Fantasy, JOI, goddess worship, femdom pov, pussy worship)
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 9 min 47 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 11:54 AM #123873
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cockscissors Scissorhold Used by Hottie in Fullback Panties to Get a Coerced Male Orgasm all Over Her Legs - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Cockscissors Scissorhold Used by Hottie in Fullback Panties to Get a Coerced Male Orgasm all Over Her Legs - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Brittany Lynn is ready to get her way with a guy and she throws him on the bed to get what she is after. She is wearing a cute jean skirt and blue fullback panties and once the two are on the bed they wrestle around a bit. However, she quickly gets the best of him, pinning him down.
The more he struggles the more tired he gets. She pulls his pants down and sees that as she thought he has a raging hard on. She keeps him pinned down, but he shows little resistance at this point.
She then takes his cock and puts it in between her legs for a cockscissor scissorhold. She is famous for these and lets him know that a very messy coerced male orgasm is on the way.
She squeezes her muscular thighs and pantied tight ass over and over again, making his cock pulse as she does. Her blue panties look fantastic as she leaves them on and after only a couple minutes, and a couple different angles, he can resist no longer and shoots a fountain of cum all over her legs.
He calls her bitch and asks if she is now happy and she responds by laughing at him as she shows off the cumshot she just extracted. She told him she was going to get that coerced male orgasm using the cockscissors and once again she proves no cock can resist.
She teases him just a bit more and even pulls her panties down to give him a victory moon. She then laughs some more and walks off feeling the victor of the whole situation and leaving him behind without another thought.
Included in this clip: Scissorhold, Coerced Male Orgasm, Cockscissor, Squeezing Cock, Thigh Fucking, Cumshot, Panty Fetish, Jeans Skirt, Mixed Wrestling, Tight Asses, Blondes, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 11:54 AM #123874
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gorgeous School Girl Natalia Plays with Her Pretty Feet As She Strips Off Her Uniform - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Gorgeous School Girl Natalia Plays with Her Pretty Feet As She Strips Off Her Uniform - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Natalia has just arrived back at Headmistresses office after breaking into rival school St Paul's. She is wearing their uniform accompanied with cute ankle socks and black court high heels. As she waits for Headmistress to return she slowly slips off her heels, dangling them on the end of her toe before letting them fall to the floor, then putting her feet up on the desk and massaging them through her socks. She slowly starts to slip off her uniform, stopping only to slide off her socks showing her perfectly manicured feet & toes. She plays with her pretty feet, spreading her toes and wiggling them, showing her cute bare soles as she sits up on the desk completely naked and her legs spread.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 11:58 AM #123875
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sh!tfaced - Tsarina Baltic - iwantclips

Sh!tfaced - Tsarina Baltic - iwantclips

We've decided to fuck with you more than usual, the thing is we want to see your struggle, wringling anticipating our commands eagerly awaiting the moments we let you jerk, faster or hard, accompanied with a healthy ammount of juice you can't oppose to sniffing, making your brain extra fucked, your dick game weak and desperate for release, will we give you the privilege to cum? Only a paying bitch will find out.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 11:59 AM #123876
Модератор

Модератор

Default Just the Tip - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Just the Tip - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Mistress London likes to keep her chastity slave sexually frustrated. She ties him down to the bed and removes his steel cock cage. Mistress London slides her pussy over his cock. The slave gets extremely aroused at the feeling of her warm wet cunt rubbing against his cock. Mistress London teases her slave even further by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her. She bounces her pussy on just the top inch of his cock. The horny slave cannot resist and tries to thrust himself deeper inside her but is quickly scolded to remain still while she is teasing his cock. Mistress London uses a vibrator on herself while only one inch of his cock is allowed inside. Mistress London finishes her slave with a handjob so she can lock his cock back into chastity.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 11:59 AM #123877
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kendra's First Day at the Office - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Kendra's First Day at the Office - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

It's my first day of work at your company. I'm just finishing up my tour when I make my way into the your huge corner office. Normally, you wouldn't give a brand new employee the time of day... But one look at me tells you that I'm no ordinary employee. I want to meet with you ALONE and show you the assets I bring to your company. I use my magic to turn you from the CEO into my "yes slave" in a matter of moments. And there's nothing you can do to stop it. Isn't that right? (Yes Kendra)
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 18 min 24 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 12:00 PM #123878
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 870 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 12:03 PM #123879
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shower Time Tinder date part1 - curiouscristine - iwantclips

Shower Time Tinder date part1 - curiouscristine - iwantclips

oh you wish this was you, maybe it will be, keep swiping right to find me!
Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 358 x 640
Size: 32.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 12:05 PM #123880
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models: