Old 12-13-2019, 06:33 AM #114801
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cumslut Training - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Cumslut Training - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Master has enslaved the girls entire swimming team, but he's not happy with their performance and they are clearly lacking in skills. That's where I come in to play my part as the new coach of the girls swim team and it's up to me to teach these rookie cumsluts a lesson or two. The need training - their holes need training all of them so they can please their master and take his cock and cum everywhere. He needed someone with my experience and skills level to show these bitches how it's done. Now ladies, you will see you all have a dildo in front of you that is full of cum to use and I am going to instruct you and you will follow my instructions as I show you how to please your master. You will have one week to learn the ropes or else you'll be kicked off the team and you'll never be let near your master's cock again. Lesson 1 - Blowjob : I'm now going to show you how to give a proper blowjob, you spit on your master's cock to get it nice and sloppy then you lick it all over, cupping the balls and sucking on the head as you stroke it. You should be able to slide his dick ball deep down your throat and gag on it. You have to be able to hold it down your throat for as long as possible, this is part of your training being able to hold your breath as you feel master's dick deep down your throat. Now you will always praise your master's cock, you worship master and his big cock and all the cum he gives you from it. You must always beg like a good cumslut on your knees and plead to have master cum all over your face and in your mouth so you can taste his delicious cum and swallow it all never waste any. Lesson 2 - Riding Cock : When master fucks dozens of girls he gets tired so you must learn what it means to ride a dick. You must work for his cum and be able to ride your master's dick and earn that big load of spunk deep inside you. Don't just sit back and take his cock, ride his dick hard and fast, bounce on top of him so he can see your big tits shake. Then turn around and do reverse cowgirl position and lean forward so master can **** your tits and squeeze your ass while you bounce on his cock. Also I've been told to tell all of you, that ever girl must stop using birth control, as your master wants to breed his girls. You will all ride until you take master's cum deep inside you and he will creampie your wet slutty cunts and master will impregnate you all. Eating all of that cum out of that juicy pussy. Remember you all are nothing more that dirty cumsluts for master to use and fuck you, you will get filled and fucked with cock and cum and be grateful for the opportunity to serve such perfect master with a big cock. Lesson 3 - Anal : Master tells me he was extremely disappointed to learn that not one of you bitches could take his big cock in your ass. Well your going to be shown by me, seeing as I'm an anal pro and take just about anything in my ass your going to watch and learn. Showing them how to finger their ass, then I fuck my ass and gape it wide with a big creampie I fill my asshole with a big load of spunk and they watch it drip out and I tell them even if it drops onto the floor they must eat it a. Never waste a drop of masters cum it's too precious to waste. To finish up the lesson I take my huge bat to show them how extreme I can be and they have one week to do their homework which is being able to take a bat up their asses. Anyone who can;t will be kicked off the team and miss out on servicing master's cock. Now hit the showers bitches, I've got another cheerleading team to teach this afternoon. So many sluts so little time
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 30 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 06:37 AM #114802
Модератор

Модератор

Default Slave Training Part 2 - QueenRegina - iwantclips

Slave Training Part 2 - QueenRegina - iwantclips

step By step you will Be Come My own Kinky Obedient slave, will see how you can resist your feelings , For your Goddess!Its so easy to make you feel weak and horny so< i want you to to keep your self right on the edge , but remember NO ORGASM !Resist, and Obey My Evil Wish.That will be hard for such weak... horny But Very Good BOY
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 06:40 AM #114803
Модератор

Модератор

Default How Small Are You Really - SPH - Khaleesi Buttz - iwantclips

How Small Are You Really - SPH - Khaleesi Buttz - iwantclips

It's pretty bad when my tiny travel sized lip chap is bigger than your cock. Tell me all about how they laughed at you when they saw it for the first time. How every time you almost fuck them, they vow to never touch such a small dick ever again,
Models: Khaleesi Buttz

Duration: 6 min 32 s
Size: 808 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 06:41 AM #114804
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk To My Legs - Kira Star - iwantclips

Jerk To My Legs - Kira Star - iwantclips

I noticed how you are starring on my legs. My legs make you so weak and your cock is getting harder and harder. You are my addicted puppet. You can't wait for that moment. Take that cock out and start stroking it nice and slow. You love to watch how I touch. Miss Kira loves to control your orgasm.
Clip Contains: legs, foot fetish, stockings, jerk off instruction, goddess worship, pov, tease.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 9 min 57 s
Size: 820 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 06:54 AM #114805
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny ASS Tease - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Shiny ASS Tease - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Oooh! My shiny ass just pulls you in! It's so round and sexy and the most perfect bubble butt. When there's shiny material wrapped around in, your like a bug being pulled into it. You can't look away now, you're trapped!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 06:54 AM #114806
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your cock controlling, new secretary. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Your cock controlling, new secretary. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

***CUSTOM CLIP***
"WorkIt Week Not much secretarial work is being done during your first week as my new assistant. 5 days, 5 different secretary outfits, gartered stockings and satin daily, escalating teasing, seduction, tits and ass worship, jerk off encouragement and at least 1 cum countdown for the weekend.
Evolving something like this: Day 1 you lean across my desk, glasses, tight satin blouse, you notice me staring at your breasts. A button lower, breast's pressed closer toward me, a pen / glasses used to trace your breasts, i cannot keep my eyes off of you. Day 2, you are standing with your legs apart, bent over looking in a low drawer, displaying your tight ass in all its glory. Stiletto heels lead from the floor, up your stocking covered legs to your tight skirt. Your hands trace your body, legs, heels, ass. You stop, ask if I am enjoying the view, stand tall, and toy with me further. Day 3 You have you luscious long legs perched on your desk, elongated by high heels, caressing your stocking clad legs from top to bottom, sliding your hand inside between thigh and nylon. You tease me with your legs, heels, stocking play, more breast worship, moving closer to the camera to smother me in your cleavage. Day 4 things are hotting up, skirts are shorter, blouses are buttoned lower, bra and stockings clearly visible, heels are high. Some edging play today. Day 5 you are laying on the couch in my office, a sensual slow striptease with joi and cum countdown.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 21 min 52 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 06:59 AM #114807
Модератор

Модератор

Default You're So Good At Edging - AMAZON Goddess Harley - iwantclips

You're So Good At Edging - AMAZON Goddess Harley - iwantclips

Hey... I'm a little concerned about you... have you been edging enough??? You look a little tan... have you been going out and interacting with real people again???
Now I want you to promise me that you'll increase your edging time this week ok???
Good boy... I think canceling your plans to go out is gonna be sooo good for you, I really do...
Besides, you're so good at jerking off to my videos... I don't think anyone knows how to edge themselves like you do.
Amazon Goddess Harley
Categories: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Edging Games, Fishnets, Latex Skirt, Legs Fetish.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 07:31 AM #114808
Модератор

Модератор

Default Festive Financial Ruin - Goddess Kitty - iwantclips

Festive Financial Ruin - Goddess Kitty - iwantclips

I've been away, travelling around the world with YOUR money but now I'm BACK and I'm greedier than ever. In this clip, I remind you that it's Christmas time, and that I am the only person in your life deserving of anything that you have to offer, before Coercing you to pause the video, tribute, and repeat. Can you make it through to the end without disobeying me? Give it a try and see..
Models: Goddess Kitty

Duration: 12 min 19 s
Resolution: 240 x 426
Size: 51.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 07:35 AM #114809
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Winter Of Suffering - AMAZON Goddess Harley - iwantclips

The Winter Of Suffering - AMAZON Goddess Harley - iwantclips

This is very similar to the videos "The Summer of Suffering" and "The Autumn of Suffering" You only get to pre-cum all winter. You can stroke to me but you will only hear my laughter in your head as you rip your hand away as you drip. The liquid from that failed orgasm is your lube and the source of my laughter. Dedicate your Blue Balls and ache all winter for me!
Goddess Harley
Categories: Edging, Orgasm Denial, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Brat Girls, Female Supremacy
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 13 min 38 s
Size: 616 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 07:49 AM #114810
Модератор

Модератор

Default New Sissy Rules - Nina Elle - iwantclips

New Sissy Rules - Nina Elle - iwantclips

I went shopping yesterday and I got an idea that will change your life. I