Duration: 10 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 495 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-11-2019, 03:51 AM #104252
Модератор

Модератор

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH â€" t**** â€" STEPMOMMAS BOY â€" COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-11-2019, 03:52 AM #104253
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: "A Dr. Bunny male sexuality study: she interviews a man who says he can't be controlled by women. She says they must do the interview anyway because all participants must complete all tests. Her ruse is to coyly say things like "a big strong man like him certainly won't succumb to my legs, face, etc" as she starts a striptease that soon turns the tables. She stops the pretense of his superiority when she reveals her ass & points out his arousal! Clip ends with a JOI & talk of her power over men."
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-11-2019, 03:54 AM #104254
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-11-2019, 03:54 AM #104255
Модератор

Модератор

A follow-up to the immensely popular "Tied Balls". Just as before, I don't care what you do with your cock-- but your balls are mine. You're going to assemble some items from around your house and then you're going to follow my instructions exactly. You're going to make those balls hurt for me, understand slave? Those nuts belong to me and I want you to prove yourself by sacrificing them for my pleasure. You can jerk all you want and I'll even give you chances to cum... if you can cum, that is.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-11-2019, 03:54 AM #104256
Модератор

Модератор

Life in college can be boring sometimes, even when you live in the dorms. Finals are such a bitch, and Alice Frost, being the dutiful college student, coerced herself to power through a textbook that would put a chronic insomniac to the deepest slumber. Alice is no match for advanced chemistry, calculus, or American history, and she promptly falls ****. And then her worst nightmare begins: three NAKED masked men had compromised security and walk towards her with the worst intentions and designs. They vi0l4te her immediately, while she is far away in La La Land, but she proves to be no match for these three mysterious Asian dudes. She has no choice but to submit, and submit does she!
Models: Alvin Heaven

Duration: 41 min 28 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-11-2019, 03:56 AM #104257
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-11-2019, 04:00 AM #104258
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies will see be able to hear the pussy wetness inside this clip. loves wearing Lululemons's and just talking and showing them to you gets My pussy wet. I love teasing men and touching my pussy in my leggings. Also My booty looks perfect in leggings, and it looks even better off . Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip ** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 8 min 46 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-11-2019, 04:01 AM #104259
Модератор

Модератор

A brand new shower clip for you lucky lot. Alot of everything. Watch me, submit, want more and buy more.
Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 3 min 7 s
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-11-2019, 04:01 AM #104260
Модератор

Модератор

Default Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 18 min 37 s