Old 11-20-2019, 01:13 PM #108251
Модератор

Модератор

For beginners and the well trained cum guzzlers. Your not so secret desire to drink your own spunk has finally reached its peak and you are CRAVING a nice, hot load of cum in your wide open mouth. You're going to jerk and edge and work up a huge load for me today. This isn't just you eating your cum, it's you eating your cum for ME, and that's what makes it feel soooo good. As you stroke and build it up, the excitement grows and the resistance leaves until you get to the point where you so desperately want that full load in your mouth, swallowing every last drop. It tastes so good, it feels so good. This is how you cum now, into your mouth like the little cum guzzler that you truly are.
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 918 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 01:28 PM #108252
Модератор

Модератор

You're a natural born foot boy, and you're approaching the age where your foot fetish really begins to interfere with your life. In other words, the weather's getting warmer the girls are wearing flip flops, and since your raging obsession with feet prevents you from looking at them without getting an erection, you've resolved to not going to class. Obviously, there are consequences for skipping class, so you've been sent to the principal's office for reprimanding.
However, when you enter your young, hot, eccentric principal's office, you are not faced with the consequences you anticipated. Instead, Ms. Wolfe tells you she wants to understand why you've been missing class, so she can work with you to find a solution. As she speaks, your principal notices you staring down at her feet in her open-toed heels, and without needing an explanation, she instantly knows exactly what's wrong.
Principal Wolfe assures you that you are not the only one out there with this proclivity for feet, and validates how difficult it must be to be constantly faced with the object of your desire while being expected to concentrate in class. So Ms. Wolfe proposes a solution...but it's a bit of an un-orthodox one, and definitely one you shouldn't tell your Step-Parents about. This stays between you and your principal.
Of course you agree, at this point willing to do anything just to not be walking around the halls with an erection every time the weather's warm. So, you do as your principal says and get down on the floor, take out your little dick, and stroke to your principal's perfect feet and gentle encouragement. After you blow your load all over your principal's feet on her command, she dismisses you with the assurance that you can come to her office for help any time you need it.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 01:31 PM #108253
Модератор

Модератор

I invited you over to tutor but I lied I don't need tutoring. What I really need is a foot slave. My feet have gotten all dirty from walking around barefoot and I need a slave to lick them clean. Get on your fucking knees, now. You're my personal foot pig now. After I spit on my soles, making them more filthy you are going to worship, lick, and eat the dirt and spit off my feet. Licking my pretty dirty soles clean is your job now. You're going to eat every speck of dirt off my feet and thank me. You look so foolish down on your knees licking my grimey, spitty, feet. Don't forget to clean between my toes with your tongue, pig. I bet you'd love to cum for me wouldn't you? To blow your load while your licking my feet. Be a good slave and stay down on your knees and jerk off onto the floor. Don't stop licking and eating the dirt off my feet while you blow that load on the floor. Now that I've rubbed my dirty spitty feet in your spunk you're going to lick that up. Lick my grimey cum covered feet clean piggy.
Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 01:47 PM #108254
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready for your biggest mind fuck ever! You may feel extremely weirded out, out-of-place and uncomfortable for at least the first half of this clip. Perhaps even a little hopeful? But...by the second half of the clip, I completely fuck over your mind and put it back in its rightful order... that is, you are nothing but a submissive little bitch for Me! You completely deserve this very intense mind fuck. Let everything go and FULLY FEEL IT!Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~
Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress
Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress
Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Size: 861 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 01:54 PM #108255
Модератор

Модератор

You're the volleyball team's bench-warmer, but lately you've been desperate for some play time. You approach the volleyball team captain after practice -- an intimidatingly hot sporty girl -- and beg to be put on next game. She laughs in your face. She only cares about winning, and putting you on certainly isn't going to make that happen. You plead more, saying that you'll do anything. Maybe, little losers like you should be careful what you wish for.The team captain takes you up on your offer and tells you to take a seat. She says she has a reputation of being particularly cruel towards guys. That makes you a little excited. She then tells you she loves to tease and humiliate guys by making them eat their own cum. You're both scared and aroused.She commands you take out your cock and start stroking the way she says. She berates you, calling you a loser, disgusting, a pervert. It only makes your pathetic cock harder. She teases you with her sublime body, shaking her ass and tits in front of your face.Just when you feel you're about to burst, she shows you how she's going to make you cum -- with your hips raised and your cock aimed directly at your mouth. Open wide, loser, because on the count of 10 you're going to shoot your own load into you mouth and swallow every last drop,
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 20 s
Size: 2.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 02:01 PM #108256
Модератор

Модератор

Having your hand running up and down your hard dick for me is fun enough, but adding a little something extra? Even more exciting. I know how much you love eating your own cum for me even if the idea of it disgusts you. It doesn't matter. By the time I have you jerking to my body you are completely helpless and will do anything I say when I say it.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 52 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 02:02 PM #108257
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me bounce around and jingle my bells! Ass and tit worship.
Models: Mistress_dove

Duration: 2 min 15 s
Size: 77.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 02:08 PM #108258
Модератор

Модератор

You always come back. Crawling, whimpering, horny, weak. You always do it. You always cave to me. You want to feel that deep submissive nature. You crave to feel helpless and powerless. You love having no control. You do it over and over again. It's just so easy to Relapse-Fantasy for me. This addiction is true. You need a good femdom mind fuck otherwise you're lost and looking for something that isn't there. But being submissive is your true self. You always come back to it, no matter how hard you try to resist.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 19 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 892
Size: 848 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 02:14 PM #108259
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 26 min 48 s
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-20-2019, 02:20 PM #108260
Модератор

Модератор

In life, there are winners, and there are losers. People for whom everything seems to go right, paths of opportunity opened for them, cloaked in abundance and success. Pretty people, like me. It's no coincidence I ended up this way. I'm intelligent, I work hard, I'm naturally confident and I just ooze sexuality, and today I'll have no qualms about really rubbing it in your face. Enjoy a nice little masturbation humiliation session for your bratty Goddess, as I detail all the ways in which I'm a winner, and all the ways you measure up as the biggest fucking loser around.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile