Old 03-19-2020, 04:30 PM #138151
Модератор

Модератор

Default Spit Slave Pt 2 - Gynarchy Goddess - iwantclips

Spit Slave Pt 2 - Gynarchy Goddess - iwantclips

After being made to swallow the spit of Mistress Serena & Mistress Paris in pt 1, Our Spittoon is made to worship the feet and heels of his tormentors, licking and sucking their spit from their toes and from the floor, before undergoing relentless wonder wand Torment & milking.
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 9 min 28 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 04:37 PM #138152
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Fuckin Tits - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Big Fuckin Tits - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

The title is really all of the description you need. You love the way my big tits look up close and personal in your face. You don't even need attention to cum to such a divine view. You know you're lucky to be here swooning over these curves. You eat up every opportunity you get to jerk to my big boobs. I just know how weak they make you and I'm feeling kind enough to give you yet another dose of your favorite addiction. Here's some big fuckin tits to jerk your dick to.

Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Femdom, Sensual Mind Fuck, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Under boob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 288 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 04:40 PM #138153
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 04:49 PM #138154
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty POV Tit Tease - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Bratty POV Tit Tease - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Every inch of My body is your weakness. It's so easy to make you weak for Me. Get you to do whatever it is that I want. For now, I just want you to worship. I want you to look at something that you will never have. My perfect natural 32DD tits right in front of your face and you can never touch them. you're lucky you even get to look at them like this. Do you ever think you would be worthy enough for even a tiny glimpse of My perky, bouncy tits? Hmmm maybe if you beg as hard and as long as you can I'll show you real quick.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 04:51 PM #138155
Модератор

Модератор

Default I Have Big Tits To Make You Pay - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

I Have Big Tits To Make You Pay - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Look at Me in this sexy shiny spandex. Isn't this such a hot outfit? I'm sure your eyes are immediately drawn to My big beautiful boobs. I don't blame you, they are pretty spectacular. Do you want to know why I have such big tits? It's simple really: I have big tits so that men like you will have no choice but to pay Me. I use these tits to get exactly what I want out of everyone. I never pay for My own drinks, I don't have to wait in lines, men are tripping over themselves to get an ounce of My time. And trust Me, I love all of the attention! But do you know what I love even more? The fact that My big tits make losers like you PAY. So get that wallet out and worship Me.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 8 min 50 s
Size: 465 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 04:55 PM #138156
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 05:08 PM #138157
Модератор

Модератор

Default Spilled Dish Soap Big Tit Transformation - Katy AnnXO - iwantclips

Spilled Dish Soap Big Tit Transformation - Katy_AnnXO - iwantclips

I am washing the dishes when I get a phone call from my scientist husband. The dish soap spills all over my blouse and onto my chest. I feel a searing pain! I don't want to be a bad wife so I get through washing the dishes.... I turn around to see my boobs have grown triple in size!! I remember him saying that it wasn't dish soap that I spilled on myself once I calm down.... My boobs are absolutely massive now! I have to call my husband and let him know that I think
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 05:14 PM #138158
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tits Get Me in Line - STANDARD DEF - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

Tits Get Me in Line - STANDARD DEF - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

CUSTOM: Hello Princess! I can't ever just have one custom. They're too well done to not request another one. Too pleasurable to resist. I have another request for You...one I know You would do so perfectly. Something actually very similar to Your 'Legs Make You Easy' description except with Your perfect breasts as the beta debilitating topic and a little real life twist to it. I do enjoy fantasizing about how amazingly easy it must be for You to get Your way in real life, every single day when You have such delicious, juicy Tools of Torment of mass distraction, destruction, and seduction. How any daily situation that presents You with a potential 'dilemma' can be solved to Your liking by simply deploying Your breasts to negotiate for You. Anything where You can demonstrate how You negotiate to bring the fantasy of being Your prey to life. Maybe the scenario of being faced with a long long line at the movies. You'll never get a good seat if You go to the end of the line. So You do what any full-breasted, seductive brat would do. You find the nerdiest oldest married moron that's right up at the front of the line and You slither up to him with that perfect chest and little bratty pout and explain how it would be so so unfair for someone as young and pretty as You to have to go all the way to the back of the line when I could easily let You squeeze in right in front of me. Poisoned lies about how You saw me earlier and thought I was so cute taking my wife out to a movie.....how women like my wife are so lucky to have strong, sweet men like me to dote on them. How You don't have anyone to make You feel like a Princess. You unzip Your jacket just a little as You talk...exposing enough cleavage to hasten my downfall. You just wish there were more cute men like me to take You out, spoil You, to receive Your gratitude. You think it's so sweet of me to keep listening to Your request, even though my wife is chirping in my ear about ignoring bratty little young bitches like You. Strong cute sweet men like me are such gentlemen when they listen to pretty girls requests and let them get their way. If I don't mind, You'd even let me hold Your jacket (as You slip it off, revealing a tight, low cut tank top that shows Your sexy little tummy in addition to Your breasts.. You'd love it even more if I'd be a total doll and hold Your shopping bags too. "Awww, thank you sweetie." If You could spend a few minutes talking about how Your breasts make men crazy and foolish in real life and then You reenact a scenario like the one described above, that would be amazing!
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 05:27 PM #138159
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Cheerleader - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Bratty Cheerleader - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Try to resist my sweet voice and curvy body in this hot cheerleader uniform. You desperately want to please me. I don't know if you can say no to me when I get bratty.Sooner or later you'll have emptied out your entire wallet to Goddess.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 05:28 PM #138160
Модератор

Модератор

Default [ASMR] Tit Worship - Keziah - iwantclips

[ASMR] Tit Worship - Keziah - iwantclips

You get so weak for my tits. They make you desperate. They make you stupid. But you love it. Keep your eyes on the screen and stroke to your favourite part of me. I want you completely obsessed.

* Contains layered audio (whispering + fabric stroking) *

Categories: ASMR, Tit Worship, Sensual Domination, Mind Fuck, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Slave Training, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, Orgasm Denial, Edging, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 47 s