Old 03-20-2020, 02:17 AM #138241
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum When I Say - JessWest - iwantclips

Cum When I Say - JessWest - iwantclips

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 02:21 AM #138242
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 976 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 02:25 AM #138243
Модератор

Модератор

Default Rough Boob Bounce - HugeBoobsErin - iwantclips

Rough Boob Bounce - HugeBoobsErin - iwantclips

As the title says, you'll see my boobs bouncing as hard it can be
Models: HugeBoobsErin

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 896 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 02:35 AM #138244
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny Aroma Mindfuck - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Shiny Aroma Mindfuck - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

To say I'm going to mess with your mind is an understatement. I'll get you fucked up today with every tool at my disposal. The bottle of amyl nitrate nestled into your nostril is just the beginning. Before you even take the first hit, you're already high for me. Your eyes are fixed on my shiny, metallic bodysuit, which hugs my every curve so perfectly. My deep red lipstick melting your mind, my teasing words hardening that cock, and then the very first hit... And then so many more big, deep sniffs out of that bottle. Staring at shiny, stroking like a zombie, getting just as high as I demand. It's incredible how each mind fucking element comes together and potentiates the others. It's a total sensory overload that won't be over until you're totally gone.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 20 min 18 s
Size: 715 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 02:41 AM #138245
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Ultimate Jerk Off & Cum Eating Instruction - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

The Ultimate Jerk Off & Cum Eating Instruction - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

Aww, what? Were you expecting to open the video to just see a pretty girl telling you how to jerk off? Aww, not today! Wanna know why? Because I'm sick of you NOT following my instruction! I KNOW that you don't actually do as I say. As soon as you open up that video, you can't help yourself...you just start furiously masturbating and don't stop until you cum...far too prematurely! Well we're going to put an end to that right now. Today, I have a fully functional cock of my own to use for demonstration, to prove to you that you are far better off following my instructions. And you should be thanking me profusely, because this is doing you a GREAT service. You and I both know the only orgasms you have ever had or will ever have are in your own hands, and how pathetic would that be to go your entire life never having an actually GOOD, MIND-BLOWING orgasm? So, you are going to do exactly as I do, obeying my words and mimicking my movements, and if you truly build up that cum the way I tell you to, I promise, you are going to have the best fucking orgasm of your life! Oh yeah, and one more thing. I don't think you actually eat your cum when I tell you to either. You're going to do it today, and you're going to fucking love it. Wanna know why? Because you're going to be watching ME do it, and doing exactly what I do!
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 16 min 29 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 02:48 AM #138246
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smothered under bratty roomates ass - Goddess Alexa Divina - iwantclips

Smothered under bratty roomates ass - Goddess Alexa Divina - iwantclips

Alexa has a challenge for her roommate. If she wrestles him on her bed and wins, then he has to do pay for her new semester tuition. She knows how hot she looks in her tiny top that barely covered her big tits and how her ass jiggles in the little shorts she was wearing. Her roommate acted cocky and took the challenge but Alexa distracted him with her big ass and won the first round easily. Alexas big ass and legs put so much weight down onto his face she knew she would win the next two rounds of wrestling her cocky roommate
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Size: 670 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 02:57 AM #138247
Модератор

Модератор

Default Revenge Bondage! Tied Up, Ballgagged, Slapped, & Facefucked - Davina Davis - iwantclips

Revenge Bondage! Tied Up, Ballgagged, Slapped, & Facefucked - Davina Davis - iwantclips

A long time ago, I got my massage license so that I could give my boyfriend a good rub every once in awhile. Well that was a fucking mistake. He decided to cheat on me with some disgusting whore because she was "rougher" in bed. He wanted rough huh? From that moment on I decided that no man would ever treat me with disrespect again. I am a goddess, and I shall be worshipped, not degraded. I locked my Ex in the basement and trained him long and hard to become the perfect bitch boy. I didn't want my massage license to go to waste, so decided to pick up an extra shift at the parlor down the street, while my Ex was slaving away doing my chores. Today I had a first timer. Mmmmmmm I just love new girls. This one, however, is a worthless little cunt. She kept demanding that I go harder, then slower, then softer. This ignorant whore thinks she can get away with ordering me around during the whole fucking massage, just because I'm on a payroll. To make things worse, I found out that she wrote a Yelp review, saying "I should stick to sucking dick and giving happy endings." She clearly doesn't know who she's screwing with. This miserable twat is going to pay. BIG TIME. I did some hardcore Facebook stalking, and figured out that she's actually a babysitter, so I decided to hire her to "watch my ****" When this ugly skank knocks on the door, I'm going to knock her out, tie her up, and make her suffer, like she did to me, having to listen to her cunt ass attitude. When the lazy cow finally woke up, I decided to take the ball gag out of her mouth so she could use it to **** on my little bitch boys cock. Now SHE'S the one whose going to be giving a happy ending. Stupid useless whore. Watch as I shove this cunts head down and she cries like a whiny pig. I'm slapping this ugly slut until she can't take it anymore, then I demand that bitch boy gives her a huge facial and blinds her with his bitch sperm. This retarded cum pig actually thinks I'm going to let her go. HAHAHHAHAHA. I'm pushing her down the stairs, into the basement, so she can rot right next to my useless pussy slave boy. Neither of them will ever get the chance to humiliate me again. NEVER!!!!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 03:04 AM #138248
Модератор

Модератор

Default "The k illing job"" - MP4 - Crimini Italiani - iwantclips

"The k_illing job"" - MP4 - Crimini Italiani - iwantclips

Thea in a buttoned jacket appears in the frame, she puts on leather gloves, pulling them tight and checking that each finger is clearly covered with elegant black leather. Then she tightly puts on a mask and goes to Gisy. In the frame of the doorway, a gloved hand appears and slowly clasps the door jamb, then the killer's head appears - an insidious smile on her face, she lifts her chin and narrows her eyes, letting in a predatory gleam - her victim is in front of her and she is ready to eliminate her.

Slowly sneaking up to the unsuspecting victim like a she-wolf, Thea closes her mouth abruptly with one arm, and with the other hand stops her attempts to rise from the chair. The victim moos, and the killers only make a grimace aggressively and do not weaken their grip (here you can make close-ups of girls so that you can see Gisy's eyes from fear and aggressively Thea face under the mask). Gisy tries to break out and squirm, but Executrixxx-Fantasy stops the victim's attempts to pull out - only squeezes the glove on the victim's mouth, an aggressive grin appears on her face and she tells Gisy to shut up and just die. Hit free the mouth of the victim - Gisy deeply swallows the air as if after surfacing. Hitwoman again closes the mouth of the victim and with a smile of pleasure continues gloved gagging.

Scene 2:

After some time, Gisy still breaks out of the grip of hitwoman and gets up from the chair, tries to run away, but Thea sharply catches her and with a rough slap overturns her down on back. Immediately sit on top, hitwoman's hands in gloves slowly rise over the victim's body as if crawling spiders. Gisy turns her head from side to side but it useless. At the end, the murderer's hands closing at the victim's throat (a nice back rear view on sitting hitwoman). Thea is adamant and **** the victim with aggression, then leans closer to the Gisy which opens her mouth wide while trying to Yelp, the killer teases her and also opens her mouth wide. Then hitwoman gets up and straightens the gloves, looking down at the victim haughtily, while the victim is rubbing her throat and trying to crawl. Through the mask, the Executrixxx-Fantasy smiles, then takes the cord (belt) and sits on her knees beside Gisy, puts it on the victim's neck, taking both ends with both hands. Hitwoman hands are shaking from the effort, and the victim is only trying to loosen the cord and scrape the neck.

Scene 3:

Hitwoman removes cord, puts the weakened Gisy on a chair. The victim has not really regained consciousness and leads a lost look from side to side. Thea at this moment takes off her mask and jacket, then straightens her gloves. Gisy understands who is standing in front of her, but does not ask for mercy, but only tries (still weakened) to threaten her. Oh! poor, she is not in that position. Thea smiles, negatively leads her index finger and says with purring that she did not finish with victim. Hitwoman approaches the sitting victim, goes around her back and gently run her hand around victim hand, rises up and run her shoulder, throat, straightens a strand of victim hair. Then Executrixxx-Fantasy takes the saran wrap and tightly tightens face of the victim. The Torment will continue, from pleasure Thea sticks out the tip of her tongue and licks her lips. Hitwoman did not notice how fascinated she was by enjoying **** the victim. This is what happens with her - passion and work border on the edge.

Scene 4:

Having a lot of torment with saran wrap, hitwoman removes it and gently run with the back of the hand on the victim's cheek. Gisy is not so bold and starts to whine. It only provokes Thea, she embraces Gusy shoulders, squeezes them tightly and bends to the victim's ear, says softly that this is only the beginning. After that she takes a big plastic bag and puts it on the victim. Thea torments victim with different methods, - takes big plastic bag with both hands, then from the side, then as much as possible tightens the face of the victim. Gisy tries to get up and run away, but the bag is long and the leash of Thea floats him back and Gisy again sits on the chair.

Scene 5:

The camera shows how Thea bypasses the victim in front, looking at Gisy she is smiling slyly, Tasting the tip of her thumb thoughtfully - wondering, how else to Torment victim. Having thought Thea, she takes another transparent bag - this time a small one, rustles them slowly bypassing the victim. Sit on victim and put a bag on her head, well pulling it off with one hand from the back, and with her another hand she runs her index finger across the face of the victim from the forehead to the chin. Then she runs her finger over the victim lips that are eagerly trying to break through the plastic, and then Thea closes her hands on Gisy throat and **** her without removing the bag. After than hitwoman again gets up bypasses the victim from behind and with both hands on plastic bag sides tightens her face as tightly as possible (bagging would like more close-ups with a tight tightening of the killers' gloves and the victim's gasping). Thea Tastes her lower lip upper teeth and shows aggression, then runs her tongue from the bottom of Gisy chin to the top of cheekbone.

Final scene:

Realizing that it is time to finish her competitor, Thea stretches knuckles, takes the rope and ties it around the victim's neck without removing the bag, she laughing and say: "i will do this with pleasure" and begins to tighten it tight to make the smother game very hard. Firmly taking one rope's end with both hands like a leash, hitwoman begins to hard **** so that the leather on her gloves burst with effort. While Gisy struggles with ****, - Thea enjoys, periodically showing sensual aggression with grimace, - hitwoman gets the whole range of emotions and enjoyment, periodically speaking : "yes, y-e-e-e-s". This continues for some time while Thea decides to finish this smother and ends with Gisy in ecstasy, final strong pulling the tight bag in gloved hands makes the last **** - on the face of Thea aggression is replaced by a smile. She removes cord without removing the bag from her head, checking that there is no pulse, straightens the edges of bag on victim's head. Hitwoman knits a gift ribbon on victim throat with a bow. Then, looking at the result of her work, Thea gives Gisy a farewell kiss (kisses her hand and leaves a kiss on victim stiff lips). With a satisfied exhalation, Thea straightens her gloves and rubbing her hands, Executrixxx-Fantasy slowly runs her hands over her body, dropping to her thighs - Gisy's death satisfies her completely and moreover the fact that she **** her strengthens the pleasure. Then she puts on a jacket with a smile, zips up and leaves. Job is done. The End.

FULL HD ENG
Models: Crimini Italiani

Duration: 26 min 28 s
Size: 991 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 03:08 AM #138249
Модератор

Модератор

Default 2017 Tit Tease Compilation ! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

2017 Tit Tease Compilation ! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Hottest compilation ever of my Hottest Big Beautiful tits to Intox-Fantasy you and make you spend hopelessly as you fall deeper into your uncontrollable addiction to me .
Surrender to my tits , and Stroke some prayers for me . How long can you last , Stroke and edge over and over till you are aching then stroke some more but you're not allowed to cum till I tell you .
Good boy , Now open up your wallet and push those limits and feed your addiction , Cancel the rest of your plans for me today , You need me and my tits own you hard .
There's no where you'd rather be then between my perfect double DD tits
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 45 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 2.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 03:10 AM #138250
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fatty in denial - HotEva - iwantclips

Fatty in denial - HotEva - iwantclips

Requested clip :
"So your friend, Tamara, shows up and you have not seen each other in a long time (She has no idea that you have gained weight...she still thinks of you as a skinny hot sexy girl that she remembers)
She is wearing a workout outfit... But you are wearing a super tight and sexy outfit. You are sucking in your stomach, wearing spanx, and trying to look as skinny as you can
You are smoking a cigarette.
You walk around showing off your body to Tamaral, when you were skinny you would always make fun of Rebel for being fat and out of shape so you start doing that in the clip.
You ask her why she is so fat, and out of shape, and not beautiful like you. She is embarrassed, but she tells you that she has been working out and trying to follow a diet but she loves bad food.
You talk to her about how disgusted you are with her, how could she let herself go like she has...you walking around her as you talk examining her body and smoking.
You ask her how she likes your outfit and how sexy you look in it (as you model it for her sucking in your stomach as hard as you can, while you are smoking)...she looks you over and is shocked how fat you have gotten.
You cant believe she said that! you are still the fit and sexy girl that you have always been!
You will prove it to her! you quickly change into some workout clothes (maybe you can change on camera so we can see your sexy body!)
You start doing some workouts, you start with sit ups, squats and so on...each exercise you fail at quickly and you start coughing and looking very sweaty.
She watches you doing your exercise and tells you to do it faster and harder, you told her that you were still fit and in shape.
You cant take in anymore, you need a cigarette and your lungs are burning from the workout...you quickly grab 2 cigarettes and smoke them at once.
She tells you how mad and jealous she used to get when you lay around smoking cigarettes while she tried to workout and be healthy yet you were always so skinny and fit.
She looks you over and cant believe how out of shape you are and how you have let yourself go.
You cant believe how out of shape you are either, you tell her that you have never worked out and you don't have to! you are still sexy and beautiful.
She walks around you poking and pinching your fat, while she does all the time you are smoking
She makes fun of your smoking and how out of shape it has made you...you tell her how much you love smoking and you are never giving it up!
You tell her that all you have to do is eat a little healthier and you will be back to your old skinny self...and you can smoke as much as you want while you do it.
You are still coughing and sweating from your horrible workout.
She looks you over and tells you how mad she has always been that you were able to eat all that you wanted and be a skinny fit girl.
How you used to steal all of her boyfriends because of your hot body
She does not believe that you will be able to follow a diet and be skinny! You have always eaten all of the fattening food that you wanted and she does not believe that you will be able to stop now.
She pulls out a pizza and sides and sits you down on at the table...she ordered the food for both of you but she thinks that you can eat the whole thing.
You protest because you are going to start a diet and get your body back!
She waves the pizza in front of you and you cant resist!
You start eating the pizza, you are so hungry from the horrible workout that you did earlier.
While you are eating, Tamara makes comments about how mad she was at when you were younger...that you were always so skinny, how you never worked out, always ate what you wanted stuff like that
When you are halfway done with the pizza she stops you and gives you a cigarette, you smoke it...
She talks about how out of shape you are going to be and she is going to help you.
You try and protest but the cigarettes is so good!
She examines your body and she is happy with the results so far
Then she Coerces you to keep eating. She keeps talking about how much she hated your skinny body and how happy she is to fatten you up now.
When you are done eating she gives you another cigarette and you stand up and she examines your body.
You have a whole pizza and sides in your belly and you look huge.
She says that you will never be skinny again, you are going to be a fat out of shape girl the rest of your life.
Defeated you finish your cig and the clip ends.
Models: HotEva

Duration: 26 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile