Old 03-20-2020, 03:42 AM #138261
Модератор

Модератор

Default Luxy Addiction - LuxyReid - iwantclips

Luxy Addiction - LuxyReid - iwantclips

Your obsession is real. You can't get me out of your thoughts. You need to see more of me...to see how a bitchy girl would taunt you. You'd give anything to see how you're never going to be good enough.
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 2 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 03:48 AM #138262
Модератор

Модератор

Default Revenge Bondage! Tied Up, Ballgagged, Slapped, & Facefucked - Davina Davis - iwantclips

Revenge Bondage! Tied Up, Ballgagged, Slapped, & Facefucked - Davina Davis - iwantclips

A long time ago, I got my massage license so that I could give my boyfriend a good rub every once in awhile. Well that was a fucking mistake. He decided to cheat on me with some disgusting whore because she was "rougher" in bed. He wanted rough huh? From that moment on I decided that no man would ever treat me with disrespect again. I am a goddess, and I shall be worshipped, not degraded. I locked my Ex in the basement and trained him long and hard to become the perfect bitch boy. I didn't want my massage license to go to waste, so decided to pick up an extra shift at the parlor down the street, while my Ex was slaving away doing my chores. Today I had a first timer. Mmmmmmm I just love new girls. This one, however, is a worthless little cunt. She kept demanding that I go harder, then slower, then softer. This ignorant whore thinks she can get away with ordering me around during the whole fucking massage, just because I'm on a payroll. To make things worse, I found out that she wrote a Yelp review, saying "I should stick to sucking dick and giving happy endings." She clearly doesn't know who she's screwing with. This miserable twat is going to pay. BIG TIME. I did some hardcore Facebook stalking, and figured out that she's actually a babysitter, so I decided to hire her to "watch my ****" When this ugly skank knocks on the door, I'm going to knock her out, tie her up, and make her suffer, like she did to me, having to listen to her cunt ass attitude. When the lazy cow finally woke up, I decided to take the ball gag out of her mouth so she could use it to **** on my little bitch boys cock. Now SHE'S the one whose going to be giving a happy ending. Stupid useless whore. Watch as I shove this cunts head down and she cries like a whiny pig. I'm slapping this ugly slut until she can't take it anymore, then I demand that bitch boy gives her a huge facial and blinds her with his bitch sperm. This retarded cum pig actually thinks I'm going to let her go. HAHAHHAHAHA. I'm pushing her down the stairs, into the basement, so she can rot right next to my useless pussy slave boy. Neither of them will ever get the chance to humiliate me again. NEVER!!!!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 03:55 AM #138263
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dark Nymph: Teasing and Body Worshiping - rebekah vonkat - iwantclips

Dark Nymph: Teasing and Body Worshiping - rebekah_vonkat - iwantclips

I know how much you want this, you're so eager to serve! You would do anything to worship me, to have your eyes indulging on my tight body, you're completely under my spell, unable to resist to my charms. I want to watch you going crazy as i tease and deny you... until i decide you're allowed to cum and encourage you to shoot all that load of cream out..
Use the mark-up code GoodBoy4Rebekah to show your love, appreciation or simply to add to your FinDom experience! Any of the other mark-up codes will do just fine actualy:
LoveRebekah 25%
LoveMistress 50%
LoveGoddess 75%
RebekahOwnsMe 500%
WorshipGoddess 1000%
Models: rebekah_vonkat

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 03:57 AM #138264
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sheer Perfection - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Sheer Perfection - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

I love how I can't put up a single tit worship video without you drooling hordes flocking to purchase it. Well, how am I to resist giving you what you want? I put on my favorite SHEER black bra and panty set and apply every patented, tested tit tease technique to make you quiver in your seat.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 03:58 AM #138265
Модератор

Модератор

Default Addicted to my perfect tits - MissLuscious - iwantclips

Addicted to my perfect tits - MissLuscious - iwantclips

You're addicted. Completely owned by my perfect 32DDD tits. You dream about being able to touch them nightly, but that's all you'll ever do. Dream... and jerk off! You're never going to be satisfied with any other woman knowing I have the perfect pair of tits that you're completely 100% addicted too. So keep jerking, and keep spending.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 03:58 AM #138266
Модератор

Модератор

Default - EmberSnow - iwantclips

- EmberSnow - iwantclips

Models: EmberSnow

Duration: 17 min 2 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 03:58 AM #138267
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xev Bellringer Is Yours - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Xev Bellringer Is Yours - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

You won the lottery to make Xev Bellringer yours for an entire weekend. She greets you in a skimpy little outfit and leads you upstairs to her room. It's actually going to happen, everything you've done to her in those videos. And Xev wants you badly. The way she playfully **** onto the bed, spreading her legs to greet your body. The way she welcomes your touch, begging for you to fulfill your fantasies with her, right then and there. Kissing and licking your bulbous cock head, taking it into her mouth. You almost blow too soon... but she won't let you... not until you fuck her.
Fantasy includes: fucking, seduction, crotch rubbing, cock sucking, fingering, pov, cumshot, panties, socks
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 20 min 37 s
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 04:00 AM #138268
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blackmail-Fantasy: Hot student catches pervy teacher on camera - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Blackmail-Fantasy: Hot student catches pervy teacher on camera - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Hi, I wanted to talk about my grades. Specifically… the last grade I got on my test. I know I didn't do very well… it's just that, I didn't expect… a D. I think my Step-Parents are going to **** me if they find out. I'm applying to colleges right now, and grades are really important. I'm trying my best. I used to be a good student, right? So, I was wondering if there's something I could do to get a better grade. There is… something… right…? Or, can I suggest something? I think I know how to convince you to change my grade. You know I need that A. Do I LOOK like a failing student? So here's the deal… I'll let you pull your dick out. I know it's hard. It's bulging. And I know your dick wants to give me an A. I'm not a failing student. You like me, because I'm your favorite student. I'm the one you think about every night. You have it written all over your face. So since your dick is out now, why don't you do something with it? All you need to do is make that little change in your grade book. I'll do anything. And I know you'll do anything… for this. Keep jerking. Because I'm letting you. Say it out loud. “Miki, I'll give you that A if you give me your pussy.” Admit it, that's what it takes, right? I can do that for you. Just imagine how wet I'll be… my wet, tight little pussy would feel so good. But you know what makes me wetter? You changing that grade book. Hahaha. I don't deserve a D… the only D I deserve is yours, right? Hehe. But GUESS WHAT! I don't have to do anything. I don't have to give you anything. You remember all of those cameras installed in all the classrooms? It's to prevent things like this. I'm not at fault for this, remember. I just got you caught. It's to keep teachers like you in check. But only after there's a report, right? Hmm… So what I want from you now… not only do I want that A… you have your dick out on camera, jerking it to your student who is teasing you. It's on camera. Because I have that leverage against you, you're going to give me that A… and your money. Hush money, that's what they call it. Haha. Give me everything you have in your wallet. Including your credit card. You don't want me telling, do you? Hand it over, pervert. Every time you want to use your credit card, you have to come to me after class. Oh, we have something to discuss after class? Really it's just you needing access to your funds again, huh? Hahaha. I own you, mister. You're so fucked. And it was so easy. Aaaaaaaand you don't get ANY of this, either. All you got was a tease, and your wallet taken.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 04:05 AM #138269
Модератор

Модератор

Default No Nut November Challenge - LuxyReid - iwantclips

No Nut November Challenge - LuxyReid - iwantclips

Welcome to NO NUT NOVEMBER. We will be playing a game all month long, this is an exercise to grow our relationship. Absence makes the heart grow fonder: you will be growing weaker, and more desperate for me. You will emerge the end of November that much closer to your mistress.
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 36 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 04:11 AM #138270
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gioia's feet and wrinkled soles - Feet4Cash HD ClipStore - iwantclips

Gioia's feet and wrinkled soles - Feet4Cash HD ClipStore - iwantclips

The beautiful Gioia wears open sandals and reads a book at the table. Remove the sandals and show the soft feet and the wrinkled soles
Models: Feet4Cash HD ClipStore

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile