Old 07-16-2019, 09:59 AM #54231
Модератор

Модератор

Mia shows Cali how her cow will be teased to increase productivity. Mia sits on the cow's face. Cali knows that facesitting is one of her former sugar daddy's fetishes. It will help him produce valuable pre cum now that he is her cow. Cali wants to be assured that all the money earned by her cow will be direct deposited into her bank account, minus the teaser's forty percent cut of course. Mia assures Cali that it will. Cow's earnings are always direct deposited to their Princess' accounts. Cali wants to encourage her cow to be a top earner. She warms its balls with her breath while Mia smothers him in her ass. The cow moans. "His moaning is the sound of you making money!" Mia remarks to Cali. The cow asks how much longer it will have to stay in the machine today. Cali reminds the cow that it will have to get used to long edging shifts. Being a cow is for the rest of his life! The new cow begs to cum. Mia reminds the cow that it will never cum. Just because its shift is done for the day doesn't mean it gets to cum. At the end of the shift the cow will have to go into its spiked chastity and rest. Cali and Mia put their feet up and relax. They use the cow to worship their feet. They remind the cow that all the Teasers are super-hot. This should really be a dream come true for him. "I have to cum. I have to cum. Please. Please!" The cow begs. Cali stifles her cow's cries by putting her foot in its mouth. "Pleases don't buy clothes. Pleases don't put Cali through college." Mia reminds the selfish cow. Cali leaves to see her boyfriend. She doesn't like to keep him waiting. Cali's cow is left alone with Mia. (9:30 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 10:00 AM #54232
Модератор

Модератор

720 HD: Cali knows that she looks incredible in her blue lingerie set. She better, because her boyfriends coming over tonight. Cali tells her cuck that she wants it to stay underneath the bed. She wants for the cuck to peek out, so that their eyes meet while her boyfriend is fucking her from behind. Cali wants for the bed to shake and for the cuck to feel her every orgasm. She wants for the cuck to hear them, and feel the energy, and smell how good their sex is. Cali pushes the cuck under her bed. It has to be already in place before her boyfriend arrives. Cali makes sure its positioned so that it can feel every thrust. Her boyfriend calls. He cancels their plans. Cali is very upset. She is so horny. Cali commands the cuck to come out from under the bed. She lays the cuck down onto the bed and rides its face. Cali grinds on the cucks face and rubs her clit until she cums. Cali shakes and squeezes the cucks head between her thighs. She finishes and sends the cuck away to get her water. (10:10 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 1 min 45 s
Size: 52.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 10:03 AM #54233
Модератор

Модератор

Recording of my live Chaturbate show including a long private with anal riding.
Models: Jess Ryan

Duration: 17 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1 017 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 10:08 AM #54234
Модератор

Модератор

I instruct you to stroke and take the plunge of eating your own cum
Models: GoddessKorinaKova

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 10:09 AM #54235
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to eat you cum for me today! i KNOW YOU WANT IT, I KNOW I TURN YOU ON SO MUCH, and all that you want now is to become a cum eater slave to your Goddess, you love when i guide your masturbation and gives to you all the instructions. slow and good, i want a big and nice load of cum....Find a comfortable position, legs over you head and mouth wide open, get ready for a huge and intense orgasm, straight down to your throat
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 10:11 AM #54236
Модератор

Модератор

I mean, Christ, it's just cum, not like it's **** or **** or anything. Girls blow guys, guys blow guys, guys go down on girls, it's not weird at all to get a little cum on your face. If you're not even willing to go this far, I'd have to say you're pretty fucking boring and unworthy of My attention no matter how much you pay Me. You don't even need anything special, toys or anything like that, just My teasing and a little coordination. I knew you'd see it My way, now start jerking while a humiliate you for being a pathetic little slut. Mmm yeah, you like that, don't you? I think knowing you're about to take that extra step has you even more turned than usual. You love taking that next step for Me, surpassing your limits for My amusement. Ok, legs up, pet, time to spray that all over your slutty face. LOL good, bullying you into humiliating yourself is so much fun. Now thank Me and hold still while I get some screenshots. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE.Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT …. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below …. 25%- RipME 50%- PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000%- financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 5 min 34 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 10:12 AM #54237
Модератор

Модератор

Hi jerk off boy, I knew id see you here...You've never been able to resist my big tits and you never will be able too. So heres your next task...worship these tits....of yeah theres some other little surprises i threw in for you too...thats the challenge....enjoy
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 188 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 10:12 AM #54238
Модератор

Модератор

what cute girls chase is, all natural long dark hair near perfect body and she is so hot in her miniskirt, stripper heels and stockings. This is her first video but you wouldn't know it. Shes a dancer in a club in Dayton Ohio and one of the other dancers I shot brought her to me. Theres a bonus ending too...her stripper girlfriend licks all the cum off her face....and we are talking LOTS of cum. The is one hot video!
Models: Bukkake Amateurs

Duration: 29 min 15 s
Size: 681 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 10:13 AM #54239
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Alexis Grace keeps her slave in an inescapable steel chastity tube, completely denied from erection and orgasm. He has been made into her personal fuck toy; it makes her very aroused to deny him while she uses him for sexual pleasure. She inserts his chastity tube inside her warm pussy; he can feel nothing while locked away. She rides his dildo face gag until she cums, using him as nothing more than her owned fuck toy.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 10:13 AM #54240
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, exposing her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile