Old 04-15-2019, 05:20 PM #12811
Модератор

Модератор

I slip my long, silk & satin opera length gloves on and begin teasing you and your cock, pre-cum starts to dribble, it never takes long. Your addiction gets the best of you in my presence, you can't control your hard-on. You tell yourself time and time again you aren't going to buy another, get lost in another trance, mesmerized by my beauty, my tits, my total perfection. I slip in and out of multiple difference colored gloves, smoking and edging you to stroke for my beautiful hands, gloves and sensual smoking. Your dick needs this, you need this. Stroke it for me, be my naughty satin stroker and indulge your fantasies with me. Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:20 PM #12812
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: We work late because we have an important presentation to do next morning for our enterprise including maybe a promotion for one of us. I almost did all the work while you encouraged me, and having fun dangling your shoes instead of work. After it's finish, you propose me a drink. But you had put something in my glass. I feel so sleepy and go deeper into ****. when i wake up, i don't know where i am, but it seems i'm bound in our office. You undress your jacket and smirk to me. You crave to test on me your new program. a brainwash program to bend me to your will. After this i will do anything you say, as a good pet. You launch your program with some kind of glasses on my eyes. You're sitting in a chair and welcome me to your program. After it, i will be your plaything, blank minded obedient to your wishes, the only words i will know will be 'yes my Mistress' 'i serve & obey'. To make me bend, you will use your perfect and very smelly bare feet. the smell makes me going weakly. I hear your voice saying serve and obey a lot, finger's snaps while you rub your feet on my face. When the program is finished with a countdown, i retrieve myself in the office where you untie me. You smirk on your chair, you test my obedience now to see if it's working. You command me to bow down and rub your feet. Now i will do anything you say. I even bark when you ask for it. I belong to you and say myself than i serve you, i obey only to you. I also will be your money slave and ATM. You explain to me that the final test will be tomorrow morning during the presentation. I will bow down, tie on a leash and rub and lick your feet while you present my work as yours to our bosses. I will say that you did all the work. So you will have the promised promotion. You also plan to use the brainwash program on our bosses later because it works so well on me. The clip finishes when i repeat 'i serve and obey my mistress Kira at her feet' in a loop. Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, foot fetish, barefoot, shoe dangling, heels, femdom, special effects, office, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 30 min 53 s
Size: 2.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:21 PM #12813
Модератор

Модератор

I'm getting ready to go out with my girlfriends and let me guess, you want to cum? You're so addicted and dependent on my jerk off instructions. Whatever, lose! Start stroking but hurry up, I don't want to be here all day, unlike you, I have places to be! Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more! 10% MARKUP - GOODBOY10 25% MARKUP - PAYINGMOREISHOT 50% MARKUP - CANDYLOVESCASH 100% MARKUP - FAVORITEBOY 500% MARKUP - PAYCANDYMORE
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 7 min 5 s
Size: 332 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:25 PM #12814
Модератор

Модератор

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes, a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call, you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says: 7 days! Well, I think you did hear about that and I'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all, it's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true, maybe she would come after you. It wouldn't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes, take a peek! Don't be shy. Watch the tape and know: when the phone rings, it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES--------------------------------------------- DOMME25 =25%----------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMME50= 50%----------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMME100= 100%------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMME200=200%-------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMME500= 500%------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000= 1000%-------------------------------------------------------------
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:31 PM #12815
Модератор

Модератор

Since you are such a failure as a man, Princess Kiki has decided to turn you into a sissy. She taunts and humiliates you as she has you dress up in a bra, panties, thigh stockings, high heels, and tops it off with a long blonde wig. Get ready for you new role in life as a pathetic panty wearing bitch boy.
Models: Bratty Diva's

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:32 PM #12816
Модератор

Модератор

After a long night of raving we've taken you home for some fun! You're hoping we're going to keep this party going but the truth is... We noticed you've been staring at our feet and we wanted to punish you by making you lick our VERY dirty feet clean. If you do a good job maybe we will let you rave with us next time, wearing a shirt that says, FOOT PERVERT.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Size: 245 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:32 PM #12817
Модератор

Модератор

Joey was taking some photos of me in these full fashion stockings, and he got really turned on. We decided it was a perfect time for a foot job since he was already throbbing for my feet. I start stroking with the stockings still on, getting him excited. Finally he can't take it anymore and strips them from my feet. I wrap my bare feet around his cock and show him all kinds of kinky positions. I make sure to give him a memorable footjob, and let him cum all over my feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 541 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:34 PM #12818
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:37 PM #12819
Модератор

Модератор

I just got home from the office and a few girls told Me that they used to date you, and how you hated feet. You refused to give them foot rubs because their feet always smelled bad. Ha! Then I told them that you were My foot slave. I also invited them over. Not just the girls from the office; but every single one of your ex girlfriends. Every. Single. One. They will all be here soon with stinky feet. You will be a slave to all of them as well as Me. Oh, and I told them to prep their feet to be as stinky as possible. It's going to be a nice little foot party. I'm going to turn them all into Dommes, and you will have to be a slave to them as well. Pick your MARKUP CODE loser! 25%: PuppyBoy 50%: GoodBitch 100%: KelseysBigLoser 500%: AddictedToKelsey 1000%: MoreForHer
Models: goddesskelsey_

Duration: 13 min 42 s
Size: 730 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:37 PM #12820
Модератор

Модератор

Walking you around at the end of My leash was fun - but now My boots are scuffed and dirty. It is your lucky job to clean and shine them as you kneel before Me like a little leashed pet. Beg Me, bitch. you are humiliated having to beg to lick My boots, you know how much of an honour it is. Look at you - naked and chained with your tongue stuck out and panting for My boots. Lick My soles! The dirt on My boots is a delicacy to you. Looking down on you sucking My long heel and gagging on the tips of My boots makes Me smile, amused. I taunt you as I press down on My pedals, rubbing and pumping with My boots. you wish it was your face, or your dick, don't you? Haha, well you are going to be licking these clean too, scraping the divine dirt off these pedals with your tongue and cleaning My car inside out like the slave you are! Now get in My boot. Includes: Young Goddess Kim, Femdom POV, Boot Domination, Female Domination, Humiliation, Shoe & Boot Worship, Pedal Play, Heel Sucking, Goddess Worship, Pet Play
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 13 min 36 s
Size: 920 MiB
Download From AnzFile