Old 10-17-2019, 09:37 AM #91751
Модератор

Модератор

I asked for you to come see me in my office....it's never a good visit when we meet, I'm always hounding you about your numbers and what a terrible job you are doing, and that you are always running late. Well this day is no exception...so your mind starts to wander as I'm going over how horrible your sales are.....all of a sudden I am unbuttoning my shirt and lifting up my skirt.....what is happening? Have I secretly been attracted to you this whole time? Maybe you think I have taken pity on you and want to make up for being such a bitch all these years....I'm actually turning into the perfect boss right in front of your eyes, but is it real? or just a daydream?
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:37 AM #91752
Модератор

Модератор

Join me for a sensual and seductive Aroma experience - you hit when I say to, starting with one small one at the beginning, then several in quick succession, countdowns to build anticipation, and one more just before I tell you to cum for me at the end.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 173 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:37 AM #91753
Модератор

Модератор

Are you excited to jerk that cock!? You should be! Its time to go on a Aroma BINGE. Jerking your dick to my instructions while inhaling those sweet aromas that you just can't get enough of. Im going to make you breathe in so many times that when you climax... it will be the most incredible orgasm you have ever had. Get those Aroma ready and prepare to lose your mind, feel those sweet sensations your Aroma provide, and cum like never before...this is one jerk off instruction you will watch over, and over, and over again!!!
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 43 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:38 AM #91754
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy this Coerced Intox-Fantasy with Aroma, Mesmerization film where you are instructed to jerk off to Me. I knew this outfit would ride up, so I wore a lace gstring underneath, none of you deserve to see my pussy. The alternate version is available in my store "Luxury Sparkles Mindfuck". xo- Princess Pilar
Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 746 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:38 AM #91755
Модератор

Модератор

What a great workout! It's important to cool down properly after such an intense sweaty workout. Maybe you can help me by licking the sweat off feet? That's a good boy. Worship my Goddess sweat and become addicted to my scent!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:38 AM #91756
Модератор

Модератор

I walk in to see you humping a pillow.
I decide to help you out by grabbing my strap on and making you suck it before I fuck your asshole with it.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:38 AM #91757
Модератор

Модератор

My tits are the trigger, that one thing that drive you insane. Without these perfect tits, you are nothing, you canlive without them. I know what an addiction you have to my perfect tits. You can't get enough. You will keep coming back again and again for them. These tits own you and every aspect of your life. You are in so much trouble and after this clip you will be completely fucked. I am going to train you to be my total tit addict.
I could just smother you with these huge tits and you would a happy man. Look at these huge tits, my perfect perky nipples drive you wild, now keep sending those tributes puppet! Its time you understand that you are MY tit zombie and there is NO escape for you! These tits have all the power over you. Your life doesn't matter, only me and these tits. Your obsession with my huge tits is only going to get bigger. They rule your world!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:38 AM #91758
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty uses four different dildos in this shower show recording... She starts small with a blue bad dragon dildo fucking herself so you can see, before she moves up to a pale realistic one and plays with herself in different angles for you, then using her medium realistic dildo before finally using her squirting giant bad dragon dildo.. She plays with her ass for you fingering it in different angles and teasing you.. Switching between dildos and fingering her ass.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 22 min 12 s
Size: 2.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:38 AM #91759
Модератор

Модератор

An eighteen year old Greek brat has completely got you by the balls... and your biggest weakness? Her gigantic natural chest. She knows you can't say no to her.. so she abuses that power
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:38 AM #91760
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke have hired an attorney to represent them after being sexually harassed at work. The attorney has been working very hard and is about to obtain a $500,000 judgment in their favor which is great news. However, a case like this involves a lot of billable hours and the attorney informs them his fees will total around $20,000. Goddess Harley starts to read over the bill and “accidently” drops one the pages to the floor. As the attorney bends over to pick it up off the floor Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke push their feet in the attorneys face. Just as they suspected the attorney has an obvious foot fetish that they can use to their advantage.
Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke look incredibly hot in their business outfits, pantyhose, and high heel shoes. As they push their feet into the attorneys face they tell him they don't want to pay his fee. He says maybe he can give them a discount but that's not good enough for Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke. They tell him it needs to be 100% free or they will stop right now and put their shoes back on. Yet another man has fallen victim to their feet as they easily manipulate the attorney into dropping all his fees and doing the case pro bono. They even confess that this is how the original sexual harassment suit started. They aren't even victims of sexual harassment they just wanted money so they used the power of their feet to manipulate their male coworkers into compromising situations. I really love seeing powerful women dressed in business outfits like this and the foot worship scene is great with lots of gagging and foot domination.
Models: The Mean Girls

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile