Old 05-24-2019, 12:48 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Happy Birthday To Me JOI - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

I EXPECT ALL OF MY SLAVES/FANS/ADDICTS TO BUY THIS CLIP. ALL OF YOU. EVERY LAST ONE. CONSIDER IT ONE OF YOUR MANY BIRTHDAY GIFTS TO ME. It's my birthday but I am still temping and teasing you - I am SO nice! I wanted to release a clip to keep my little jerkers busy, but considering my birthday is coming up, I wanted to treat myself. So I got some champagne and strawberries! In this clip I eat a few strawberries while drinking my champagne and instructing you to jerk nice and hard for me. I look so incredibly perfect doing what I do best - whatever I want! This sheer bodysuit is one of the hottest pieces of clothing I own, so of course it's my birthday outfit! You can see my pussy and tits through the bodysuit. I highly doubt you will last until the end of this clip! At the end I give you a cum countdown - Happy Birthday to me! Clip contains elements of: Goddess Worship, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Femdom, Female Domination. Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more! It is my birthday after all! 10% MARKUP - GOODBOY10 25% MARKUP - PAYINGMOREISHOT 50% MARKUP - CANDYLOVESCASH 100% MARKUP - FAVORITEBOY 500% MARKUP - PAYCANDYMORE
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 17 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 576 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, birthday theme, brat girls, bratty, drinking fetish