Old 07-10-2019, 01:58 PM #50541
Модератор

Модератор

Soft , pillowy tits make you weak. Take out your cock and start stroking to my perfect , perky tits. Jerk your dick to my beautiful breasts. My tits are juicy , bouncy , full and natural. My D -cups melt your brain , turning you into a total tit freak. Imagine my tits in your face , jiggling. My hard nipples , nice and stiff. Just like your cock. Never stop stroking to my tits. My tits will own you. Big bouncing boobies turn your mind into mush. You can 't say no to tits. You can only dream of sticking your rock hard cock in between my boobs. Watch them bounce. You want them in your mouth , don 't you? You want to squeeze my tits , feel them spilling out of your hands. Soft , squishy tits. Goon , tit boy. I 'm going to turn you into a tit addicted drone , mindlessly pumping away to big pillowy tits and cleavage. Goon for my tits. Keep that cock hard for them , never stop stroking. You will never escape my tits.
Models: TheWasp

Duration: 4 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 02:03 PM #50542
Модератор

Модератор

Let 's play your favorite game : stroke and send. As always , you 'll stroke the way I tell you , pay when I tell you , and only cum when I let you. Holding back your orgasm is going to be very hard to do this time , but you can bet that once I do let you finally cum , it 'll be an orgasm you won 't be able to stop thinking about for weeks.
Models: Goddess Ashton

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 02:04 PM #50543
Модератор

Модератор

You can 't help but love greedy , bratty , powerful and beautiful girls. There 's something about us that makes your knees weak and your cock rock hard. I don 't hide that I 'll use you as my wallet , always demanding more , until there 's nothing else to give , and then I 'll throw you away without any regrets. And you 'll love it. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra " at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers ". "HumanATM4U " = 200 % "iLoveFindom " = 500 % "All4MissA " = 1000 %
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 02:05 PM #50544
Модератор

Модератор

You can 't help but love greedy , bratty , powerful and beautiful girls. There 's something about us that makes your knees weak and your cock rock hard. I don 't hide that I 'll use you as my wallet , always demanding more , until there 's nothing else to give , and then I 'll throw you away without any regrets. And you 'll love it. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra " at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers ". "HumanATM4U " = 200 % "iLoveFindom " = 500 % "All4MissA " = 1000 %
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 02:06 PM #50545
Модератор

Модератор

I update my eager slaves and piggies on the status of the goal that I have set in front of them. I display and talk about the parts of the goal achieved thus far. Watch Me enjoying Myself as I play with what is rightfully Mine!
If you are clueless about this particular goal , go grab the first video : "Greedy Goal "
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 02:06 PM #50546
Модератор

Модератор

I tease you with my ass in a pair of grey boyshort cut panties. My ass is a bit damaged from cycling in this clip.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 3 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 02:07 PM #50547
Модератор

Модератор

It 's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you , your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre -exam anxiety , restless energy , or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that - but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along , tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge , milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise , you really do feel more focused!
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 02:08 PM #50548
Модератор

Модератор

Using confusion techniques and the illusion of choice I will guide you into a path of financial slavery. Will my mental conditioning lead you to send a single tribute , or is this the beginning of a new path for you? A path that will lead you into becoming my slave .
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Size: 866 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 02:10 PM #50549
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES : FINANCIAL DOMINATION - FACE SITTING - ASS SMOTHER - MONEY FETISH - MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - GODDESS WORSHIP - SMOTHER - BREATH CONTROL - CONTRACT - SLAVE TRAINING - FEMALE DOMINATION Every 6 months like clock work , my English slave travels half way across the globe to hand a ton of cash into my hands and sign another 6 months of his life away to me. Even though its been 5 years he sometimes has just a little hestitation signing it especially when I keep raising the bar. The only time I sit on his face is during the contract signing , so I get everything I want. Including a half a million guarentee that he 's mine and only mine..Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 23 s
Size: 907 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 02:11 PM #50550
Модератор

Модератор

What would you give to see my big , perfect , natural tits? Is there anything you wouldn 't do , little submissive? But , what makes you think you deserve to see them? You don 't , and I won 't show them to you. You can almost see them -- they 're so big and soft , they 're practically falling out of my hands. You 're begging to see them , but you know you 're not allowed.Is this tease making your cock ache? Get used to it. You wouldn 't be able to handle seeing my tits , my little submissive.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 796 MiB
Download From AnzFile