Old 06-24-2019, 02:34 AM #43371
Модератор

Модератор

I 've come up with a special Dick Size Test for you. This test is easy and the result are 100 % accurate! For this test you will need your small dick , sharpie , ruler and an access to your belly button. Why belly button? Well , buy & find out! You won 't believe your discoveries! Take the test now and prove yourself once again that you are a shrimp dick loser. :-) Muah! Goddess Juls
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 02:35 AM #43372
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Jolene
I 'm glad you came to me today and told me about your hidden shemale fantasies. And I just want to reassure you that there is nothing wrong with lusting after a beautiful shemale. There 's nothing wrong with admiring a perfect , feminine form attached to a perfect cock. So just sit back and relax and let me guide you to complete acceptance of your shemale fantasies so that you can go out and fulfill these fantasies. As your Mesmerize n0 Therapist-Fantasy , I 'm going to take you down into a deep trance to help you feel comfortable pursuing your shemale desires.

As you drift down deep for me , I want you to think about the the perfect set of tits , a tiny little waist , a tight ass , long legs , high heels and a big , thick cock. Now you 're going to see some images appear on your screen , I want you to focus on these beautiful girls with their huge cocks. Look how gorgeous they are , it 's ok to be attracted to them. There 's nothing gay about it. You just have complete admiration for a beautiful form , a feminine form , that just happens to have a big cock. She 's so sexy. It 's ok to lust after her.

It 's only natural to feel attracted to her , to feel weak for her. You knees would weaken before her and you would drop to your knees and find yourself staring at her huge cock. Her cock and her beauty make you weak. And you could do whatever you want to her cock without any shame because she 's beautiful. It 's the most sexually appealing thing you could possibly imagine. Your mouth will begin to salivate as you begin to suck her perfect cock. And you will become so aroused from this experience , your cock will be rock hard as her manicured hands reach down and start guiding your head. And you look up at that beautiful body and beautiful face as she stares down at you and uses you for her pleasure.

And this is what you dream about , this is what you 've tried to stick back in your mind and hide for so long , but you don 't have to hide any more. This is you , you love sucking shemale cock. But that 's not all you want. You want to feel shemale cock in your ass as well. Just imagine how good it 's going to feel the first time you get fucked by a big shemale cock. You 'll look back and see her beautiful face and you 'll beg her to feel it deeper. You love her soft curves and her hard cock and there 's nothing wrong with that. You 're going to love everything that she does to your body and your mind. And you 'll beg for it , again and again. And soon it will be the only thing that can satisfy you and you 'll crave it , desperately. You will need to get your shemale fix. You 're going to obsess over shemale cocks from now on. It 's going to take over your mind and your soul.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 123 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 02:36 AM #43373
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Ellie
Are you home again , all alone , jerking off? You 're so predictable. All you think about is jerking off. It 's all you want to do , isn 't it loser? You 're always horny but no one will have sex with you , so you jerk your life away. You fuck your hand because it 's all you know how to do , because you can 't get any pussy. Even I won 't get naked for you , or touch myself , or show you how I take a big cock. No way. This is all you get loser.

You 've just grown so used to humiliation that it 's the only way you can get off. You get off to humiliation by clothed girls. So here you are , jerking off again. You never get tired of it. You never think of quitting this addiction of yours because all you think about is cumming and this is the only way you can cum.

I 'll bet you spend all day and night just jerking yourself stupid. You just can 't help yourself. You need to do it. The more you try to stop it , the harder it becomes to control. And you just can 't control yourself. As long as a brat like me tells you what to do with your cock , you 're there , doing it. You obey because you are weak. You have no self control. You look for strong women to tell you what to do. You just want to stroke all day and all night.

And you need to be constantly degraded while you jerk. You 're a freak who needs his fix. And I don 't even need to get naked to get that b.l.0.0.d. pumping to your cock. You just need a hot girl who 's in control , telling you to do exactly what you want to do , and that is to cum. So cum for me loser. Make another worthless loser load , then you 'll regret what you 've just done , but only for a moment , before you start the cycle all over again. Finding another girl , another video , so you can edge for hours. You 'll spend the rest of your life jerking off to fully dressed brats who don 't want anything to do with you. You 'll never fuck again idiot , you 'll just hump your hand night after night , all alone.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 8 min 4 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 02:37 AM #43374
Модератор

Модератор

Today I 'm supposed to meet up with a friend , but when I get to his house he 's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he 's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can 't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn 't seem to mind that I 'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice , and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I 've ever seen. Great high arches too. I 'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It 's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it 's okay. That was the green light as far as I 'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I 'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock , pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it 's a good thing because I 'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet , and that 's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I 've ever had. I wonder if he 'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 02:39 AM #43375
Модератор

Модератор

You 've been caught , pervert! Don 't think I haven 't noticed you creeping on me. Those filthy stares could be considered harassment. Now , I don 't think you want me to tell the boss there 's a predator in our midst. That could cause you to lose your job , end up on unemployment , your wife would leave you... I could essentially ruin your life. If you want to avoid that , I have a solution. From now on , you 're going to be my personal bitch. Every day you will obey any number of tasks I have for you. Instead of taking your lunch break , you will come and rub my feet for the entire hour. I know you 're a foot freak , so consider this the best punishment you could imagine!
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 587 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 02:39 AM #43376
Модератор

Модератор

Hi foot boy , I am going to make you so desperate for My feet. I just got back from a pedicure and My feet feel so soft. I get a pedicure every week and My feet are always perfect. My feet are going to melt your mind , and make you more addicted than ever. With every word that leaves My beautiful lips , you fall deeper and deeper under My control. You ache for My perfect feet and I love turning you into a robot for My sexy feet.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Size: 1.92 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 02:40 AM #43377
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner &nbsp ;that he requested we film another one.&nbsp ;
My husband &rsquo ;s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business , because it is doing badly , unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised , what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing , and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I &#39 ;ve noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn &#39 ;t going to do anything that I don &#39 ;t let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that , then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first , but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be &quot ;helping &quot ; I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt , but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them , he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an &quot ;arrangement &quot ;. I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don &rsquo ;t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties , and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn &rsquo ;t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband &rsquo ;s penis , asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
Mandy Flores
Includes : BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - BLACKMAIL FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF &nbsp ;

&nbsp ;
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 02:42 AM #43378
Модератор

Модератор

I ordered you to edge and edge and edge , until you were so blue balled. I will only allow you to finally cum if you cum on your own face for me , haha! Get into the "Loser Position "!
This is a custom video with the name removed so that others can see what it might be like if I made this video commanding you and emailing you personally about your cum eating. However , it doesn 't excuse you from ordering your own!
Charlotte Stokely
Categories : Cum Eating Instructions , CEI , JOI , Jerk Off Instruction , Masturbation Instruction , Masturbation Humiliation , Masturbation Encouragement Edging Games , Cum Countdown , Forced Bi , Make ME Bi , Coerced Bi.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 464 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 02:45 AM #43379
Модератор

Модератор

George came home from college and I walked in on him jerking off to my panties with my dildo. At first I was **** and offended , and then taboo feelings overwhelmed me. The idea of fucking my son passed my mind a time or two , but to know that he wanted me just made me weak! I couldn 't resist... so I put on a sexy outfit , made him eat my pussy then I sucked his cock so he could fuck me. Daddy is no longer in the picture , so I took his cum instead!
Models: dirtyprincess1983

Duration: 18 min 22 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 02:48 AM #43380
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile